Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: sameerph

All those acts by Arbaz can be said to have been done while performing the tasks. He can say that while doing the tasks sometime one can go overboard. But, it cannot be said about a slap. Arya could not have slapped her as part of performing the task.

I do not think makers have anything to gain from removing Arya. With fights with Niki, she was giving TRP. But, as I said earlier if makers let this go, others will start doing this too. So, they had to take this decision. Keeping control against strongest provocation is important aspect of this game and Arya could not do that.

I am pretty sure that if Arbaz and Niki would have done this, they would have been removed too.

You are misunderstanding Avidwatcher. She didn't say don't punish Arya, she said punish others too.

Since Nikki's scratching and pulling clothes went unpunished she repeats it in every task.

in one task Doormat actually tore Yogita's dress but BB hushed the matter even ordered housemates to not talk about it. Yogita herself said in an interview.

These two have some heavyweight protecting them.

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nikki ani Arbaz he finale paryantchi guarantee gheun alele ahet.full season Nikkichya avati bhavati rahanar ani Arabaz barobar ti love angle or gundagardi karabar.ryasatbich kami paise marathit milat asunahi te dogh alele ahet.

I had already said ki ha season mhanje post graduate students vs ssc students asa ahe.

Ata jara Paddy la game kalayala lagala ahe.I will like to see him in top 5je impossible ahe as no votes for him.

IMO,Vaibhav was surely deserving one more week than Varsha bt By one of the Social media news Varsha suddha khoop weeks chi guarentee gheun ali ahe.

Tasa bb scripred astoch pan ha jara jastacih vatat ahe.Arya ch eviction correct hot, slapping intentionllay is not allowed, pan tashihi ti gelich asti ani ata jar Janhavi jichi image colors clear karat ahe ,tila bb la Nikkichya against dakhavayach ahetar Bb doesnt need Arya anymore as befre Janhavi Arya was the only one ji Nikiil bhidat hoti.

I guess Suraj pan baher jayala hava ,tyala ajunahi kahich kalat nahi.kelval " mi sadha ahe,bhakari khanara ahe" ashya one liners ni sm var parachand sympathy milavun maxvotes tyala milatat mhanun tyala top 5 madge ghenar astil tar mag Nikki ani Arbaz var injustice ahe.I m not defending them pan tyana jyachyasathi anal ahe ,te kam te chokhpane karat ahet ,ashya veli nidan suraj evaji ethe je koni astil tyana winner kara.pan Suran nakkich anhi.

I dont like Abhijit at all,jam image japato,double dholki ahech ani Ankita ata dokyat jate,varvar innocent dakhavate swatala pan kadhi palatel kalanar nahi.

IMO mala sadyatari Nikki ani Arabaz paiki konalahi tropy denar nasati atr Paddyla winner zalel baghayala avadel,chan relations ahet housemates barobar,tasks chan kheltat,jithe bhandayach tithe bhandata,grudges thevat nahit,apali limits olkhun ahet.kharatar asa candidate winner vhayala hava nidan top 5 madhe hava,pan karanar nahit.

Now 5 have to b eliminated,soSangram,DP,Varsha ,Paddy and last either Suraj / Ankita

Rest 4 are already in finale.

Mala vatat Abhijit or Janhavila nenar top 2 madhe.

Even

Avidwatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sameerph

All those acts by Arbaz can be said to have been done while performing the tasks. He can say that while doing the tasks sometime one can go overboard. But, it cannot be said about a slap. Arya could not have slapped her as part of performing the task.

I do not think makers have anything to gain from removing Arya. With fights with Niki, she was giving TRP. But, as I said earlier if makers let this go, others will start doing this too. So, they had to take this decision. Keeping control against strongest provocation is important aspect of this game and Arya could not do that.

I am pretty sure that if Arbaz and Niki would have done this, they would have been removed too.

I don’t think that it is true. If you remember, Archana from Hindi bb who was giving a lot of content in her season or Abhishek last year were not removed inspite of clear physical abuse from them.

Also, the doormat did not push Abhijeet during the task. The push happened after the buzzer had been rung to stop that round.
One thing I don’t understand. Arya apparently told ducky, “mee tula mareen”. And then what? Out of the blue without any provocation, just slapped her for no reason? Don’t you think that something happened between these two things? But I say again. I have absolutely no issues that Arya has been eliminated. I only say that keep the rules the same for everyone. Task or no task. No physical abuse. Why are some contestants allowed to behave badly during tasks? Now our dear host has told Sangram, tu Arbaaz la bheed. What does that say? They are going to have oral tu tu main main?

sameerph thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 days ago

Ok, we agree to disagree on this and move ahead.

Interesting nominations task yesterday where first time I saw something like whole team is nominated if they lose the task. I guess they wanted to save Niki, Arbaz, Janhavi, Varsha from nominations. So, they put them in one team and thought that they win the task. But, Suraj lost against Sangram and Janhavi lost against Abhijit, so they lost.

So, Niki, Arbaz, Janhavi, Suraj and Varsha nominated and voting lines are open.

Who will go this week ? As per content, it should be Varsha. Pan tyanchi MG ajun sampli nasel tar danger Arbaz kiva Janhavi la ahe.

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a day ago

Kalchya epi madhe Sangram ne sangital ki to 3 weeks chi guarentee gheun ala ahe ,ani Arbazla kadhnar nahit Nikkisathi,he evadh sagla sangunahi bb editing team ne edit na karata dakhaval.mhanje ya makers na tyach pan kahihi nahi.

Parava bb makers nich sangital ahe ki amhala charcha lagate socila media var, mag ti positive aso or negative aso.far kai akaleche tare nahi todale, te tar serials chya babtitahi ahe.

Pan ha ek reality show ahe jithe so called public voting var contestants out hotat,on this front ,ha Wold card evadh moth truth reveal karat ahe ani te tv var dakhaval jat ahe.tar nidan marathi audiance pudhache seasons baghti ka ,ha vicgar makers ni kela pahije .already last season flop gelyane ,javal javl 2 years ha show zala nahi.

Ya week madhe Varsh jayala havi ,fra bore karat ahe,zale ata 50 days ,sampali guarenteesmiley36

Sangarm nech sangital ahe, mhanje Arbaz tar raahar, to swatahi next week rahanar.

Surajla pan kadha ata,far sympathy nako, kahihi khelat nahi

sameerph thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 hours ago

I am also surprised that Sangramcha he statement ( that I have 3 weeks contract) dakhvale kasa show madhe ? Maybe weekend la Ritesh kadun kahitari bolle jail about this to clear maker's stand. Lets see.

I also agree Suraj is one with least content. Pan tyala kadhnarach nahit finale paryant because of huge support outside. What are people supporting I do not understand, just because he comes from poor background.

So, Varsha is the only one deserving to go this week. But, maybe ek shock dyayla Arbaz la pan kadhu shaktat. To show that they are fair to the voters as they are facing criticism after Arya eviction.

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

Have they released the footage of Arya slapping Nikki, they should show the complete altercation between the two.