Bigg Boss 5 - Marathi ( Give me chance to confront Nikki )

HareshPai thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Hi BB,

I'm sure many diehard BBM viewers would be inching to get a chance atleast once to confront Nikki and show her the Mirror. For u BB, must be loving Nikki for she is the one who is garnering all the viewership (TRP) rightnow for the baseless arguments and disrespectful language she had been using on the show for the 1st time ever on Marathi television.

I just hv few basic questions to ask her; before that wanna tell her that;

1) She is messing with Marathi peoples Core values, culture and respectful societal conduct. Maharashtra is proud of the fact that women from all over the country feel themselves the safest when they are in maharashtra, because Maharashtrians by enlarge are very respectful towards women.

2) For atleast Genx & millennials from maharashtra, Varshaji had been their icon (role model) at some stage of their life. For some she had been their childhood crush, for some their most adorable elderly sister (almost every household) and for the rest she had been almost motherly now. So Nikki you better understand whom you are messing with. Trust me people who are generally respectful by nature if choose to turn against you, then you may get yourself into very bad trouble. If You are entertainer then Entertain. Nachaniya hai toh naach. Moo ka gutter kholke khudko, dombivli ko aur Maharashtra ko badnaam mat kar....I know neither you nor anybody from your next few generations can ever be as popular & as respected actress as Varshaji, so your jealousy is understood but "khudko television pe toh nanga mat kar". Auqaat me reh ke baatein kiya kar. We all have seen what u did in Hindi BB, and what all u did in KKK. Hopeless loser u r and good to be only poured in the gutter but take this as one last chance on tv to reserect your poor image, (bad one) and do something to build your character to be loved & remembered by Marathi audience for the good. At the moment, you are only surviving there like a sewage water, used in a flush tank. You are only attracting hate and dirt so no wonder you got black heart from Varshaji.

Try to win some hearts by being good. Bad won't last for long and even if it does it would keep counting for its death. and that's what would happen if you would keep doing this, you will go deep for sure but with its end return all over it that you would never win the show ever nor any hearts. hence the money that would earn also won't be of any good to you.

take care