Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sameerph thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Now it is getting intresting with 2 groups slowly being formed.

Eager to see first weekend cha var with Ritesh. His real hosting test will be now.

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Ya week madhe kahi tasks zale ka (apart from the nomination?) Mi out of India ahe tar full episode milat nahi baghayla..Youtube war kay kay dista pan not sure how much I am missing..

Really looking forward to the WKW now...Anil Kapoor chi atyanta waeet hosting bear karun ikde aley..hoping Riteish does better!!

Nikki ani Janhavi ugach ch bhandtat..Arbaaz chya physical strength mule full nominations yanni control keli ani tyamule ata tyanna jor chadhlay..full ghara la bully kartayt..

Baki ti Arya pan yedi ch ahe ani Ankita pan kahi mala vishesh awdat nahiye...ya weli tar BB pan bawlat nighala..Arya cha nawra kay ani janhavi la chaan distay kay mhantoy..cringe..I don't think marathi audience will like it..

Atta tari Abhijit sawant ani yogita ani ajun 2-3 loka sensible wattayt..baki Nikki kashi hi aso pan Varsha taieencha natki pana ughad padte te baghayla matra maja yete...

sameerph thumbnail

Nahi, hya week madhe ekhi task zala nahi, Dont know why.

They announced that there will be no captain this week.

Overall first week was interesting. Now WKW will decide how it will go ahead.

Avidwatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

As usual, my take on the contestants this week.
- Varsha U. Thodasa sense of entitlement aahe, which is natural considering the amount of work she has done in Marathi film/tv industry. She has worked in a few Hindi films as well. She handles the bullying very well. If only she would remember to follow the rules of the house, one major weapon in the bully gang against her would disappear.

- Paddy. Expected more from him. Especially when Varsha was being bullied. But I think the very aggressive way in which the bully gang started the season, put everyone off their game. Will open up soon I hope. Sitting on the fence is not an option.
- Purushottam. Spoke very boldly and well when he got nominated. But I don’t see him taking a stand for anyone else.
- D Powar. Like paddy, gaadi start hota hota thamblya sarkhi vaatli. Hopefully these contestants will get a boost from the host today which will sort out their game.
- Abhijeet. Was pleasantly surprised at his sorted nature. Realised very quickly the bully gang nature and changed sides. Boldly stands up for what he feels is right.
- Nikhil. Confused double dholki. If he continues like this, he will become a dhobi ka kutta. Neither side will trust him.
- Ankita. Comes across very different from her reels. Cannot handle the bullying. But she is trying.
- Arya. If not for her and Varsha, the bully gang would have become much much worse this week. Has the guts to fight back. Maturity thodi kami vatate. Flirting with bb is cringe.
- Suraj. Very interesting and bold character. Once he got the go ahead from Bb, he played very well. Should go far in the game.
- Ghanashyam. Just a follower. Has stuck to the bullies like a leech. For them, he is just a number.
- I don’t see Yogita anywhere. Background madhech aste kuthe tari. If there is eviction this week, I think she will be in danger.
- Irina. No game as such. Can’t understand her purpose.
- Nicky. One of the worst contestants ever. No class.
- Janhavi. Could have shown her character by opposing the bullies. But ended up becoming this season chi bugu bugu.
- Arbaz and V. Both came together on stage. Danced together. Obviously had met for rehearsals and planned. V follows A and N like a little lamb. Had a good chance to oppose the bullies and establish his character. But बैल buddhi nighala.

sameerph thumbnail

Perfect analysis of contestants.

Niki has come in over confident here as she was in top 3 in BB hindi. She may get a shock from BBM viewers who are different from BB hindi viewers.

I dont think Yogita will get evicted, she is a colors actress and they would not want to remove her within a week.

In that case it will likely to be Ghanshyam. Jasti disatach nahi.

sameerph thumbnail

I liked the first WKV episode by Ritesh. He was not as agressive as MM used to be. But, discussed every point of the week and gave a reality check to many contestants ( like paddy).

Bashed Niki but also told her that this week was only hers in BB.

Woww Riteish was good today!!!

I especially liked the fact that he was nuanced, it was not like all bash-bash-bash for Nikki and praise-praise-praise for Varsha...he rightly pointed out where Varsha taiee is wrong too...and he also said that Nikki has the right points..which I agree, specially when it comes to Varsha taiee...I dunno, I just find her very naatki and plastic so I like it when Nikki tyanna ughada padte pan yes..language and attitude issue definitely ahe Nikki cha...ani Varsha taiee pan atee khechtat he ahe ch..btw what was she wearing today?!

He had the command over the whole household, he owned it and people were a bit scared to challenge him...tasa ch asla pahije host baddal...

One interesting thing I noticed, je kon pan seniors ahet- varsha taiee, Abhijit, paddy..tya saglyanni genuinely feedback accept kela..tyancha reasoning sangitla ani Riteish cha point samjun agree kela..ya ulat ji junior batch ahe..I dunno tyanna kasla itka maaj ahe..pan Vaibhav, Ankita..saral saral challenge karat hote Riteish la..mhanje kahihi na achieve karta ha kay attitude ahe?

Mala especially Abhijeet la ugach ch bolala Riteish asa watla..Abhijeet has been quite vocal against Nikki and Janhavi..in fact to tyanchya group madhe asun, ani tithe rahun safe rahanyache chances jast asun tithun baher padla..also, I like ki to Arya barober pan group form karayla nahi mhanala..khara ch Arya is pretty baalish ani she definitely has something for Arbaaz..tichya pasun hi laamb ch rahilela bara..individual raha ani individual khela is the best...both him and Nikhil I liked..Paddy cha pan patla..Nikki jya padhatine bolat hoti, its natural to get turned off

Ankita la marathi pana baddal bolala gela te awadla mala...ani I wish Janhavi cha jara ajun class ghetla asta...madam la itki hous hoti khali zopaychi tar zopaycha hota..tya ch jagi Varsha taieenna halwun kashala zopaycha hota hila..

Task baddal mala itka patla nahi..bully gang was quite strong and there was nothing much anybody else could do while maintaining the boundaries..pan of course BB wants Kalesh..tar ti kadi lawli ch Riteish ne as expected..but I guess te accept karawa ch lagnar..ha show ch kalesh cha ahe tar kadi lawna tar honar ch..

Baki sagla theek pan aj Riteish ne je kahi "Arya ani Bigg boss ani tya doghancha private matter aslela tyancha 'relationship' " defend kelay na... Agdi ch hasyaspad ani cringe hota.. Hopefully ha topic ata ithe sampto.. Baghwat ani aikwat nahi.. Bigg boss nawra kay?? Kaahihi..

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MJHTMonayaSajan

Baki sagla theek pan aj Riteish ne je kahi "Arya ani Bigg boss ani tya doghancha private matter aslela tyancha 'relationship' " defend kelay na... Agdi ch hasyaspad ani cringe hota.. Hopefully ha topic ata ithe sampto.. Baghwat ani aikwat nahi.. Bigg boss nawra kay?? Kaahihi..

Ti natak already Rakhi Sawant chi karun zali ahet.tyamuke tasahi te far divas chalanar nahi ,lavakarach tila samaj dili jail.smiley36

Baki bhaucha dhkaa ata tari bara vatat ahe.pan sustain rahan imp ahe, nahitar biased vhayaycha .arthat tyana far kahi freedom nastech,channel dakhavanar tech baghyach ani bolayach.finally mekers ani channels tar tharavanar kon janar kon qinner honar.last time tar tyani tharavun villians na theval hot.

Avidwatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have a strong suspicion that paddy wants to join the bully gang. I loved it when RD told him, mala look dyaycha nahi😆