Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Anyone seen Sameer's new marathi film Fatteshikast??

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Anyone seen Sameer's new marathi film Fatteshikast??

Hello Shobhi , How are you ? So nice to see you here after so many days ๐Ÿ˜Š .

Unfortunately, I have not seen Fatteshikast but it seems to be a hit on Marathi box-office ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

Hello Shobhi , How are you ? So nice to see you here after so many days ๐Ÿ˜Š .

Unfortunately, I have not seen Fatteshikast but it seems to be a hit on Marathi box-office ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Hi BhetuPunha. Nice to see you also. Glad film is a hit. Sameer deserves all the success. He also excels in playing negative roles.

Which marathi shows you following at the moment??

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Hi BhetuPunha. Nice to see you also. Glad film is a hit. Sameer deserves all the success. He also excels in playing negative roles.

Which marathi shows you following at the moment??

Right now I am watching Agnihotra-2 regularly ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. Original Agnihotra is my fav serial ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

Serials I watch once in a while are Navri mile Navryala(bridegroom meets the bride), Jeev Zala Yeda Pisa(Madness), Anandi hey Jag sare(World is a happy place), Aggabai Sasubai and Ratris Khel Chale๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

Right now I am watching Agnihotra-2 regularly ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. Original Agnihotra is my fav serial ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

Serials I watch once in a while are Navri mile Navryala(bridegroom meets the bride), Jeev Zala Yeda Pisa(Madness), Anandi hey Jag sare(World is a happy place), Aggabai Sasubai and Ratris Khel Chale๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

I've heard of Agnihotra. I'm not following any ITV serials. They are a headache.

If and when sameer comes in another marathi serial, please let me know ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hope some sane director ๐Ÿฅฐbrings this handsome hunk sameer to play a lead in a new intriguing marathi show.

Miss him n bheti lage jeeva

I m so tired of new crap that being dished out to us marathi viewers feel like puking ๐Ÿคฎ

Ms.SK thumbnail

^^^ Rajan Shahi (YRKKH & YRHPK) is coming up with his first marathi serial, so let us hope he keeps Sameer in mind if and when he comes up with his second serial.

His first serial has a family and seems main cast just like Bheti Lagi Jeeva. I was disappointed Rajan Shahi did not consider Sameer to play father role.

Also with Sameer doing alt balaji's web serial, there are hopes as ekta tends to repeat her casts.

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 4 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail

Image result for merry christmas gif

Word Count: 0

Ms.SK thumbnail

Image result for happy new year 2020 gif

Word Count: 0