Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4mvLJrY1Cg

Sameer looks so handsome Don't know how old this interview is as he is talking about his first bollywood film Satta

Hello Shobhi, here is an old Marathi serial 'RimZim' starring Sameer Dharmadhikari ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151275049?tid=5114659

Edited by BhetuPunha - 5 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

Hello Shobhi, here is an old Marathi serial 'RimZim' starring Sameer Dharmadhikari ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151275049?tid=5114659

Thanks BhetuPunha. ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผReally appreciated. I don't how many marathi serials/movies he has done so Rimzim new to me. The show has quite a lot of well known marathi stars. Sameer plays Dr Tushar. From episode 2 to 54 sameer in the show. Episode 54 at the end Tushar's heart broken ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Even though I couldn't understand what the storyline was but watched because of sameer.

Ms.SK thumbnail

Happy Birthday Sameer Dharmadhikari. ๐Ÿฅณ Many many happy returns of the day

Anyone watching Sameer in Yeh Rishte Hain Pyar Ke??? He plays the character Mehul. Abir's father

P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I'm watching YRHPK atm and I can't get my head around Sameer in the show. He played such a nuanced and complex character in BLJ and to see him as a father of two fully grown adults in a one-note mainstream TV show is kinda painful. But you can't not watch him either after his previous work.๐Ÿ˜‰

Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PureDrivenSnow

I'm watching YRHPK atm and I can't get my head around Sameer in the show. He played such a nuanced and complex character in BLJ and to see him as a father of two fully grown adults in a one-note mainstream TV show is kinda painful. But you can't not watch him either after his previous work.๐Ÿ˜‰

Exactly i m not sure how old sameer is but to be father of another hottie shaheer sheikh is too much. In bheeti lage he was shown father of 18-19 yr old which was fine. But shaheers dad is not acceptable. He can be his older brother but not dad. I m still sad that they wound up bheti lage โ˜น๏ธ

Everyday seeing vikas n his family was so cool intermixed with suspense , i miss them๐Ÿ™

BhetuPunha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Thanks BhetuPunha. ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผReally appreciated. I don't how many marathi serials/movies he has done so Rimzim new to me. The show has quite a lot of well known marathi stars. Sameer plays Dr Tushar. From episode 2 to 54 sameer in the show. Episode 54 at the end Tushar's heart broken ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Even though I couldn't understand what the storyline was but watched because of sameer.

You are always welcome Shobhi ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. I knew you would, that is why posted the link ๐Ÿ˜Ž

BhetuPunha thumbnail

Originally posted by: PureDrivenSnow

I'm watching YRHPK atm and I can't get my head around Sameer in the show. He played such a nuanced and complex character in BLJ and to see him as a father of two fully grown adults in a one-note mainstream TV show is kinda painful. But you can't not watch him either after his previous work.smiley2

Originally posted by: Dhanusg

Exactly i m not sure how old sameer is but to be father of another hottie shaheer sheikh is too much. In bheeti lage he was shown father of 18-19 yr old which was fine. But shaheers dad is not acceptable. He can be his older brother but not dad. I m still sad that they wound up bheti lage โ˜น๏ธ

Everyday seeing vikas n his family was so cool intermixed with suspense , i miss them๐Ÿ™

I have not seen the serial but from your comments his onscreen son seems to be relatively older ๐Ÿ˜ˆ. It is unfortunate that many actors have to compromise on such roles. I hope Sameer Dharmadhikari atleast has a meaty role๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. Also, like everybody else actors also need money to keep their house running so many times they do the roles they might not accept at other times๐Ÿ˜ˆ.

BhetuPunha thumbnail

Sorry . Wring post

Edited by BhetuPunha - 5 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail

I think sameer is in his late 40's. Age in wiki is definitely incorrect.

I find it painful to watch him in father role of Shaheer. Anyways he says in IF article "I returned to Hindi TV because the character in 'YRHPK' was compelling".

Notafan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nowadays, onscreen children are getting older while onscreen parents and grandparents are getting younger.