Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: PureDrivenSnow

She definitely doesn't look like a professional boxer; she needs more bulk and muscle. But why would we expect authenticity in an indian drama? As a character, I like that she doesn't mope around or sob. Of course being the female lead she has a saviour complex 😉 but like every other girl she gets annoyed and angry when there's problems going on in her life. Thankfully, she isn't annoyingly patient.

Not only the character, the actor, Gautami Deshpande, who plays Shruti also does not give off that vibe😉. Expressions on her face give her the appearance of a tough cookie😎. Hope that does not limit roles she gets to play

P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

Not only the character, the actor, Gautami Deshpande, who plays Shruti also does not give off that vibe😉. Expressions on her face give her the appearance of a tough cookie😎. Hope that does not limit roles she gets to play

I don't know if there's a particular boxers face so I can't comment on that. But I'm not too impressed with her acting tbh. Her expressions seem manufactured; she either has the same facial expression or she goes ott. Directors really need to let their TV actors breath. There are glimpses when she comes across natural though.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Wonder why Sameer posting on-sets photos of himself and the actor who played taty,a when the serial has ended???

Is there a possibility of show coming back OR sameer missing the casts of the show OR both???

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 5 years ago
BhetuPunha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Wonder why Sameer posting on-sets photos of himself and the actor who played taty,a when the serial has ended???

Is there a possibility of show coming back OR sameer missing the casts of the show OR both???

Hello Ms.S.K how are you ? 😛

Can you post the link please of the pic of Tatya and Sameer sir together ?

Ms.SK thumbnail

Hello Ms.S.K how are you ? 😛

Can you post the link please of the pic of Tatya and Sameer sir together ?

call me shobhi as you did before. No formalities. 👍🏼 I'm fine. Making the most of the sunshine weather we had last week 😊 and then heavy rain 😡but still muggy, not cold. For us even full one day sunshine with temps. of 24-29 deg.C is a treat. One day we had 34 deg.C whole day. Now rain, then sunshine, rain and so on with temp. 20-22 deg.C

what about you?

Photos in sameer's FB

BhetuPunha thumbnail

call me shobhi as you did before. No formalities. 👍🏼 I'm fine. Making the most of the sunshine weather we had last week 😊 and then heavy rain 😡but still muggy, not cold. For us even full one day sunshine with temps. of 24-29 deg.C is a treat. One day we had 34 deg.C whole day. Now rain, then sunshine, rain and so on with temp. 20-22 deg.C

what about you?

Photos in sameer's FB

I am fine Shobhi 👍🏼. Raining cats and dogs here , played some mud cricket with my gang 😆.

I cannot find his pics with Tatya on Sameer sir's FB account , heck I could not find his FB account , that is why I asked for the link to pics 😎.

Ms.SK thumbnail

I am fine Shobhi 👍🏼. Raining cats and dogs here , played some mud cricket with my gang 😆.

I cannot find his pics with Tatya on Sameer sir's FB account , heck I could not find his FB account , that is why I asked for the link to pics 😎.

I've sent you 2 PM's. 👍🏼

P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

tfs. I'll try not get my hopes up. 😉

Edited by PureDrivenSnow - 5 years ago
BhetuPunha thumbnail

I've sent you 2 PM's. 👍🏼

Got them. Replied. 👍🏼

Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Please refrain from spreading rumors abt shows season 2 if its not real. It will be heartbreaking for fans of bheti lage jeeva

Miss vikas n his family😞

Its shocking 1st bheti lage next egm i m so upset 😖

Edited by Dhanusg - 5 years ago