Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Well there is good looking cast of swapnil joshi amrita khanvilkar sid chandekar madhura deshpande in show called jeevalaga on star pravah i believe but story line sucks . Watch it as yur own risk😜

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

^^^ thanks. Unfortunately the site I watch marathi serials only have links available for 2 days at the most.

This Jivalaga is over 50+ episode, so cannot follow the storyline

Hope soon Sameer Dharmadhikari gives some good news to his fans

P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Apart from hindi serials, are there any other shows with powerful acting and good looking casts?? I have nothing to follow. πŸ˜’

2 hindi shows which I followed are going down the drain - Patiala Babes and Ladies Special 2 and have stopped watching them. Only read WU's

TBH I don't have the patience to watch Hindi shows or most Indian shows for that matter. There's always the 1 or 2 that you can just about manage πŸ˜†. There's a new hindi show called Isharon Isharon Mein which gives off a slight Sasural Genda Phool vibe so I'll watch for the first month or so. I do watch Saare Tujhach Saathi (excuse my spelling) - not religiously though. The male 'lead' actor is pretty good. I'm also watching the pakistani drama Anaa too.

Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hindi show i used to watch was shaheer- sonakshi s kuch rang pyar ke on sony tv which was only hindi show i watched for longest time n luved shaheer sheikh πŸ₯°who portrayed β€˜ dev” so goodlooking n it had lovely songs

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhanusg

Bhetupunha first of all u need to come to up to speed wt everyone else maybe u r a student so u maynot hv time for shows but u can discuss stuff wt us once u r upto the speed😎

Yup. Too few fingers and too many pies πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .

BhetuPunha thumbnail

The mystery is why show wrapped up?? Also the way show ended with "SOME" loose ends tied up which in fact were not to satisfaction, no chances of season 2.

If they had every intention of bringing season 2 after a break of few weeks or months, then show would have ended with cliff hanger story line!!! just like some american shows???

I agree completely . Probability of a second season is quite remote

Apart from hindi serials, are there any other shows with powerful acting and good looking casts?? I have nothing to follow. smiley13

2 hindi shows which I followed are going down the drain - Patiala Babes and Ladies Special 2 and have stopped watching them. Only read WU's

EGM Ek Ghar Manterlele is good πŸ˜› but that too, according to rumour mills is coming to an endπŸ€”.

Maybe you could check out Almost Sufal Sampurna or JeevlagaπŸ‘πŸΌ . The weekend show Year Down on Sony Marathi was also decent, last time I checked 😎.

Edited by BhetuPunha - 5 years ago
BhetuPunha thumbnail

Originally posted by: PureDrivenSnow

TBH I don't have the patience to watch Hindi shows or most Indian shows for that matter. There's always the 1 or 2 that you can just about manage πŸ˜†. There's a new hindi show called Isharon Isharon Mein which gives off a slight Sasural Genda Phool vibe so I'll watch for the first month or so. I do watch Saare Tujhach Saathi (excuse my spelling) - not religiously though. The male 'lead' actor is pretty good. I'm also watching the pakistani drama Anaa too.

Ahaa!!! . The story of the boxer girl . I don't know if she still gets in the ring to box. The starting was good πŸ‘ but then, as is the practice, the story went off track and so did I πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.

P.D.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

Ahaa!!! . The story of the boxer girl . I don't know if she still gets in the ring to box. The starting was good πŸ‘ but then, as is the practice, the story went off track and so did I πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.

Shruti assures us she's had a boxing match but we're obviously not invited to themsmiley36. We get to see her at her boxing club with her gear on though...I guess that's something.

BhetuPunha thumbnail

Originally posted by: PureDrivenSnow

Shruti assures us she's had a boxing match but we're obviously not invited to themsmiley36. We get to see her at her boxing club with her gear on though...I guess that's something.

There was a comment in the Sony Marathi thread that said, Shruti does not look like a boxer at all πŸ˜” ,something about rounded shoulders

Edited by BhetuPunha - 5 years ago
P.D.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

There was a comment in the Sony Marathi thread that said, Shruti does not look like a boxer at all πŸ˜” ,something about rounded shoulders

She definitely doesn't look like a professional boxer; she needs more bulk and muscle. But why would we expect authenticity in an indian drama? As a character, I like that she doesn't mope around or sob. Of course being the female lead she has a saviour complex πŸ˜‰ but like every other girl she gets annoyed and angry when there's problems going on in her life. Thankfully, she isn't annoyingly patient.