Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

Hi there Ms S.K. you are more than welcome to join and post your thoughts about the serial πŸ‘πŸΌ.
IMO, Sameer Dharmadhikari is doing a stellar job in this serial ⭐️, inspired casting as one other poster said about him .

thanks. Call me Shobhi. πŸ€— I'm so pleased that sameer is playing a main lead after JKR & MTPH & parallel lead in YMGGK. Glad he has taken a break from "king" roles. 😊 In hindi serials, his fans want to see him in this type of roles such as Sid Tyagi, Raj Singhania or Vikas.
What is the meaning of "Bheti Lagi Jeeva"??
BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

thanks. Call me Shobhi. πŸ€— I'm so pleased that sameer is playing a main lead after JKR & MTPH & parallel lead in YMGGK. Glad he has taken a break from "king" roles. 😊 In hindi serials, his fans want to see him in this type of roles such as Sid Tyagi, Raj Singhania or Vikas.
What is the meaning of "Bheti Lagi Jeeva"??

Hi there Shobhi πŸ‘πŸΌ .
Bheti Lagi Jeeva is part of an old Marathi Bhajan ⭐️ . Roughly translated it means an intense desire or yearning to meet somebody 😊, usually God, but we can also use it for somebody who is very close to us πŸ‘πŸΌ.
Well, he seems to have it in him to pull off the Kings role πŸ˜†, so no wonder he is offered those kinds of roles ⭐️,
IMO, Samir Dharmadhikari works much less than he should be πŸ˜”, especially in Marathi, I have hardly seen him in any series πŸ˜’ . Hope he soon remedies this mistake . ⭐️

Edited by BhetuPunha - 6 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
^^^ thanks for the explanation πŸ‘πŸΌ From what I read when trying to find it's meaning, understood it was a bhajan and something to do with Sant Tukaram, but didn't find it's meaning. Think for this show it might be for someone close to Vikas.
Agree he can pull of "king" roles but then I see it as typecast as PH/Channels have a ready made king and don't think or consider Sameer for other characters in their shows.
Sameer is definitely "under rated" in both serials & films be Hindi or Marathi. He can pull of any roles brilliantly. A versatile actor.
I'm enjoying this show, and looking forward to it being a hit in marathi industry if promoted in the media sector. The show moves at it's pace, not dragging and no ronna dhona/saas bahu saga. Hope this trend continues and not get side tracked or loose its plot.
Notafan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know if you guys have noticed or not but Vikas's behaviour when he is with the psychiatrist is completely different from when he is not with her.
In his sessions with her he is extremely aggressive, blunt, short fused and talks without giving a damn. But when he is not in his sessions he is calm, collected, in control and thinks before he says anything. He has lost his temper only once with Revati that too when he felt Vihang too has left just like he did in his childhood.
Now which is the real Vikas, the one who is in sessions with psychiatrist or the other one ? The more I see Samir Dharmadhikari's acting the more I like it .
Edited by Notafan - 6 years ago
BhetuPunha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

^^^ thanks for the explanation πŸ‘πŸΌ From what I read when trying to find it's meaning, understood it was a bhajan and something to do with Sant Tukaram, but didn't find it's meaning. Think for this show it might be for someone close to Vikas.

Agree he can pull of "king" roles but then I see it as typecast as PH/Channels have a ready made king and don't think or consider Sameer for other characters in their shows.
Sameer is definitely "under rated" in both serials & films be Hindi or Marathi. He can pull of any roles brilliantly. A versatile actor.
I'm enjoying this show, and looking forward to it being a hit in marathi industry if promoted in the media sector. The show moves at it's pace, not dragging and no ronna dhona/saas bahu saga. Hope this trend continues and not get side tracked or loose its plot.

Sorry, could not reply for almost a day πŸ˜”
You are welcome πŸ‘πŸΌ . There can be many interpretations πŸ˜• . IMO, it might be about Vikas's past that is threatening to catch up with him, the fact that he has lied to the world about being an orphan. 😈 .
I agree with you, he does not seem to get as much credit for his acting as he should be getting .
I guess Bheti... should be well received and is already most viewed YouTube video on Sony Marathi . I hope they maintain a tight focus on plot and writing as they have done upto now 😎
Edited by BhetuPunha - 6 years ago
BhetuPunha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Notafan

I don't know if you guys have noticed or not but Vikas's behaviour when he is with the psychiatrist is completely different from when he is not with her.
In his sessions with her he is extremely aggressive, blunt, short fused and talks without giving a damn. But when he is not in his sessions he is calm, collected, in control and thinks before he says anything. He has lost his temper only once with Revati that too when he felt Vihang too has left just like he did in his childhood.
Now which is the real Vikas, the one who is in sessions with psychiatrist or the other one ? The more I see Samir Dharmadhikari's acting the more I like it .

I did notice it but did not think much of it 🀑 . Reason is, ti tyachi manasopchartadny ahe ⭐️. So he must feel quite free to express his thoughts to her with out any hangups or pretensions . I too think that Vikas is hiding this part of his nature from the world 😡though he does not care to hide it from his psychiatrist .
thanks BTW for not posting spoilers . I will catch up soon 😎 .
BhetuPunha thumbnail
4'th September episode

Vikas wrongly confronts his psychiatrist Anaya alleging that she told Revati everything about his past 😲. Pan ti tyala convince karte ki tiney tase kahihi kele nahi ahe 😈. Flashback madhla Jo tarun Vikas hota to thodasa chapuch vatat hota πŸ˜† pan revati matr perfect nivedli . Sakali vihang gayab tyamule vatavaran tangg πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlCGHfZRFTU[/YOUTUBE]
Ms.SK thumbnail
1. Love it when sameer plays a character with 2 shades (past & future) πŸ‘πŸΌ . This type of character he has played in another show
2. Shame we don't have a full cast list.
3. Loved episode 24 (15 sept'18) but unfortunately when they were having a barbeque, could not understand what was being said by kaka which made vikas angry and what he said hurt kaku? Also what she said to him in reply???
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 6 years ago
Ddjos thumbnail
Its a cool serial after long time ... luv the gray character of my fav absolute handsome
Sameer dharmadhikari

All of characters r so apt n act well

Thrs drama suspense so much relatable
This show has lot of potential to be a blockbuster show

After grahan forum i hv become active again
Luv luv this show
Ms.SK thumbnail
Are there any written updates of the episodes??? gripping episodes as the story builds up.