Manish Malhotra shuts down Karan Johar dating rumours!!

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Manish Malhotra shuts down Karan Johar dating rumours: He's like brother to me'

Fashion designer Manish Malhotra on Tuesday shut down rumours that he is dating filmmaker Karan Johar. "Karan is like a brother to me. It's just ridiculous, he said.

Fashion designer Manish Malhotra has responded to rumours that he is dating filmmaker Karan Johar. The speculation began when Malhotra wished Johar a happy birthday on 25 May with a picture on Instagram, and liked' a comment that suggested the two made a cute couple.

"Karan is like a brother to me. It's just ridiculous, Malhotra told India Times, after a Pinkvilla report speculated that the designer had confirmed' his relationship with Johar.

On Friday, Johar's 46th birthday, Malhotra had posted an image of the two of them together on Instagram.Happy happy birthday my dearest bestest friend @karanjohar have a wonderful year ahead. 25!years of friendship and working together..and many more years to come and may you keep making the most wonderful films and keep being the spirited person that you are, he had written.

Malhotra had then liked' a comment that said, "You guys are the cutest couple.

The two are frequently seen attending Bollywood parties and have worked together on several occasions - in films such as I Hate Luv Storys, Student Of The Year, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and Badrinath Ki Dulhania.- as costume designer and director/producer.

In his autobiography, Johar wrote that he often seeks advice from Malhotra. Johar recently became a parent for the first time, to twins Yash and Roohi, born through surrogacy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Din ko bhaiyya...raat ko saiyyan
Anyway I guess now they are with other people.
clairvoyance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
we knew it wasnt possible
they do have some men in their lives

thats why he went US dumping his kids to his mom hirro johar so thathe could enjoy with someone out there in US
Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

said it too 😆
1140816 thumbnail
Nothing wrong even if they dated. It is high time, people learn to respect choices n rights of every gender.
Edited by BlackPanther7 - 6 years ago
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Obviously not an issue But if someone speculate that I am having affair with my brother I will not just let that pass
hard-09 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is surrogacy really needed when so many kids without parents in India?
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
y dis two making noise to be in news lol
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kya Manish! Abhi bola BFF forever...abhi bhai bana dala! LOL! Anyways understand the clarification.
dabang4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Karan is the Kevin spacey of bw.. I don't think he will ever date anyone officially..

There is going to be a lot of dirty laundry if bw is hit by #metoo movements.. Karan's will be bigger than harvey weinstein