Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 days ago

I think he’s serious about her… they will make it semi-official or at least openly move in together once both his kids are off to college.

The elder one is joining college in Boston this month.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

He is serious about her but she seems very controlling. Both have stoped liking each other posts as well. You can see they are standing so far on raksha bandhan picture. I highly doubt if they will end up getting married. Her interview regarding producer do not give her work due to hrithik gf came out in a bad taste. Hrithik has been making solo appearances since Ambani wedding.

TorinoPasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

He is serious about her but she seems very controlling. Both have stoped liking each other posts as well. You can see they are standing so far on raksha bandhan picture. I highly doubt if they will end up getting married. Her interview regarding producer do not give her work due to hrithik gf came out in a bad taste. Hrithik has been making solo appearances since Ambani wedding.

Movie date a month back 👀

https://youtube.com/shorts/io-32N52u_8?si=td9V18s7vFz6FYJq

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Thought she was the one for him

she definitely was....smiley17 till the next one.smiley2smiley36

Bekind thumbnail

Things can change anytime. Both stopped liking each other picture since July. I do hope they are together.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Saba has work, Hrithik still shooting for War 2...so, it's logical when both aren't together all the time...

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Kangana doesn't believe in marriage as she told Hrithik in one of her many emails at the very bottom. She does accept Hrithik as her Shiva, farishta, and man of light.

Bohot payar thi kangu mein hiritk ke liye,usko na pake aaj uski mental haal itni kharab hein,sab usse sympathy se dekho plzsmiley19

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Kangana doesn't believe in marriage as she told Hrithik in one of her many emails at the very bottom. She does accept Hrithik as her Shiva, farishta, and man of light.

smiley22

There are following errors in the Post :

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Saba lasted 2 years with him..that itself is a long time to last with a man this boring. He sucked all happiness out of Suzane and she seems so much more alive now.

TorinoPasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

Things can change anytime. Both stopped liking each other picture since July. I do hope they are together.

NGL the age difference is uncomfortable. Let's see if they last.