Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

NGL the age difference is uncomfortable. Let's see if they last.

What’s the age difference

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

What’s the age difference

11 years according to wiki.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Saba lasted 2 years with him..that itself is a long time to last with a man this boring. He sucked all happiness out of Suzane and she seems so much more alive now.

am amazed too but at how she lasted 2 years. 2 years! He should have dumped her first thing in the morning soon as he got sober. Called the Uber and shipped her offsmiley2smiley36

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Saba lasted 2 years with him..that itself is a long time to last with a man this boring. He sucked all happiness out of Suzane and she seems so much more alive now.

More than boring, Hrithik is more of a narcissistic who is extremely self-obsessed and he is totally in love with himself!

So I really don’t blame Sussanne(and now Saba) for dumping him

Edited by Surly_Devil - 10 days ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I know Kangana is generally not believed here but I thought it was interesting that Hrithik's own sister sided with Kangana.

What's more, both Hrithik and Rakesh Roshan opposed her relationship with a Muslim which seems really hypocritical considering Hrithik married Suzanne Khan. It's all right for the son to do it but not the daughter?? With these types of double standards, it's hard to trust Hrithik when his own sister believes Kangana.

https://www.opindia.com/2019/06/rakesh-roshan-sunaina-roshan-love-affair-kashmiri-muslim-terrorist/

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh, oh...what do you r e a l l y know about Hirithik's sister? I would be v e r y cautious to believe in certain things she says.

Hrithik may be self-conscious, but not narcissistic.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

Oh, oh...what do you r e a l l y know about Hirithik's sister? I would be v e r y cautious to believe in certain things she says.

Hrithik may be self-conscious, but not narcissistic.

Tbh I didn't even know he had a sister before seeing that article.

What I've heard about Hrithik is this. There's a makeup artist in my area who said she's done the makeup for stars when they visit America for shows. She said SRK wore very minimal makeup. Hrithik was very vain and wore tons of it, even moreso than many of the actresses. So I've always assumed he was quite narcissistic based on that.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't think that this is based on a narcissistic trait but much more referring to his self-consciousness about his looks...it must not be easy to him to mainly be a beauty-idol. (Maybe Minty knows a bit more about him than I do...)

Edited by Clochette - 10 days ago
Rangaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I saw her pose with his family.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Here you go, saba standing next to hrithik at rakesh roshans bday celebrations, so they have not broken up, she is part of his family now

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_kFga5sbeB/?igsh=dGJyMW9jMWw0NjZj

Edited by zara321 - 10 days ago