Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: deepa111

Hi lakshmi,I just check ur pm..

Well I hvnt read ur stories yet bt I just come across this thread n after reading the concepts I starting to read them soon as I like the story line alot.
Also as I m quite busy n less active these days so I try to finish reading one story a time ..
Hopefully I will catch up with them soon..

HIE DEAR 😳

WELCOME TO MY MAANEET WORLD..🤗

TAKE YOUR OWN TIME IN READING MY FFS... REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST. 😊

Vaidhumom thumbnail
FLOWER BASKET

PART 6

PART 7

O RE PIYA

PART 7
Vaidhumom thumbnail
O RE PIYA (ORP)

PART 8

FLOWER BASKET

PART 8

PART 9
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing thread n ur stories was awesome
Vaidhumom thumbnail

O RE PIYA

FLOWER BASKET

Edited by Vaidhumom - 6 years ago
Vaidhumom thumbnail

LOVE WILL FIND THE WAY

AFTER PARTICIPATING IN GEET FAREWELL PARTY WITH MY SS...FLOWER BASKET...

ANOTHER EVENT WELCOMED ME THAT'S GEET'S 8TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION (MARCH 2018) WHICH MADE A WAY FOR ANOTHER CREATIVE SS OF MINE "LOVE WILL FIND THE WAY".
(Completed few chapters on the thread...rest will be completed soon)

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Hello Dearies...how are you all?🤗[/DIV]
I am very sorry for not updating. I was on a short travel to Budapest (Hungary). Just back and settling down

This trip was important for me and had to plan and prepare so much...Please give me some time. By end of next week, I am planning to update ORP, GEETIKA and "How to Name it?" ,

Thank You for your love for my stories and for all your kind support 😊

Edited by Vaidhumom - 6 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey di
hope you enjoyed trip ... no hurry take your time
Vaidhumom thumbnail

LOVE WILL FIND THE WAY

Vaidhumom thumbnail

HELLO DEARIES

WELCOME BACK TO MY PERSONAL THREAD.🤗

Well...I understand I was on a short break and couldn't update my FFs. Again, as mentioned in my FB group, this break was inevitable and I simply couldn't help it. Moreover, how soon these few months had passed by, cant tell you. It all started with the death of one of our close relative and also, couldn't return back home due to heavy rains in the southern part of India and my stay got prolonged. And when back to my home in Dubai, my kids schools have just began from Sept. (Here in Dubai, summer holidays are during month of Jul-Aug). and just got too busy with it...and slowly, finally, I am here to update and I am blinking where to start from and what to do

Anyways, I have a calm mind now and have just made an outline on how to go about my FFs Updates and what's coming up in Future updates. Will try to follow it to the maximum -

O Re Piya (ORP):

I really thank all of you for your interest and liking this FF to the level you have taken Maaneet in this FF so close to your heart.

Well...next updates will focus on Geet's cold behaviour towards Maan..Many of you have reacted to this but understand her point of view...to her, Maan hates her...and that's how Maan has been portraying himself for the last one year of their so called married life...How Maan make her trust him and this relationship, its a big challenge in front of him...how he solves it and wins her heart?

Please stay tuned to learn more.

Update in progress and working hard to give a double update (Do not promise but as I said, Shall work hard)

Love will find a way (LWFW):

Here, Geet is completely different compared to what she has been in ORP..She is going to take Maan for a biig biig ride.😆

a very hilarious update is coming up..so please stay tuned.😛

How to name it? (H2NI) :

This is my first new FF after my come back in Mid 2017..and thank you for all the positive response. Here Maaneet are completely different from my other FFs.😳 They meet as strangers but right from their first meet they felt as if they know each other for ages.. Their chemistry and strange attraction to each other has also been key point of attraction for my IF friends.

As I have posted on H2NI FF Thread, I am a bit slow with next 3-4 parts and later on I will be active as this phase is the most challenging one. A major twist is coming up just after 3-4 updates.

My next part is almost done and I am trying hard to give a double update. Please stay turned.

FLOWER BASKET (FB): This is a very short and cute story which is already completed. 😳As promised, I shall post the Epilogue...Unfortunately, I am not able to set this in my priority list as of now. But Sure..I will Post it...and request for some more time.

My old FFs (Started in 2011 and yet to complete)

GEETIKA and JOURNEY CALLED LIFE ( JCL): As you all know, GEETIKA is my baby, or you can say, my first love when it comes to ME being a WRITER. as this is my very first FF which I started way back in 2011. In the same year, I started of with JCL. This FF too close to my heart. Geetika and JCL has been centre of attraction among all my other FFs. My daughter was born by end of Dec 2001. By then, I had completed some 61 parts in GEETIKA and about 23 PARTs with JCL and then got so busy with my family and kids that I didn't even know how 5-6 years passed by. I made a strong stand during mid of 2017 and made up my mind to get back to IF and complete my pending works as I was having a feeling of incompleteness building with me and I took this advance step. But still it has its own challenges and I have been clearly voicing it out in the respective GEETIKA and JCL threads. But one thing is quite sure..I have come back with an objective to complete my stories and I WILL DO IT.

I am sorry for the delay with GEETIKA and JCL Updates. Thank you for all your Humble support and my GEETIKA and JCL threads are waiting for the 65th and 29th Parts respectively...rest assured that it will soon be continued.

GEETIKA: my next part is almost done and keeping my fingers crossed to give in a double update. And here again, some twists, romance and comedy and maaneet cute scenes are coming up...I am breaking the ice by letting you all know that in next 2-3 upcoming parts, you will get to know Maan's past.

JCL: again as you all know in upcoming parts, lots and lots of truths will come out. And ofcourse, as you all have been waiting, Komal's papa and Mama ka real union. Please bare with me and as mentioned may be max 15 parts and this FF will be completed. This phase of JCL I just cannot rush type something and post for the name sake. To me I need to execute the emotions in the right manner...hence buying some more time. Please Please wait.

Hope this note on my upcoming updates has been helpful. Thank you for reading it and please pour in your well wishes.

Edited by Vaidhumom - 5 years ago