Tere Bina #2 | Sami Khan, Neelam Munir - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
But sometimes it gets shortened or extended...why is there still no last episode promo
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice to see few people really enjoying the show after all those draggings to death...
This show is unrealistic..

Finally Umair had balls to stand in front his father and say NO to bring Bushra back..
And what the heck that older brother is doing with "My File"..
omg they had like 10 episodes with that file searching..lol

I will be so happy if it ends next week.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Is Zubair going to die . check up this pomo of upcoming episode:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=pnVWk12UtXg&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
from the promo it seems he is going to die.. I like zubair
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

It is confirmed. Second last episode is coming this Friday .
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 6 years ago
Well. It was a good episode.
Many things happened and it is good to see Pakeeza ready to sacrifice her marriage to save Ridha's, but her in laws are against it.
Bushra lost her marbles, and tried to kill Umair. It was hilarious ! I felt bad for her, coz she's a pretty woman, she can get herself a better husband, but she's blinded by ego and revenge!

Loved watching the tow brothers' scene. It was well written, and both Sami Khan and Humayun Ashraf acted in it superbly! sadly Zubair too is too egoistic to agree that he made many mistakes. unlike Pakeeza and Umair who are always remembering their own mistakes and trying to correct them.
I think Geo tv should've aired this serial twice weekly, coz such long serials loose their impact after 20 weeks of watching. A simple family drama needn't be streched so far, at least airing it twice would've made it more bearable.
sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Tere Bina Episode 30:

Today I cried with Bushra and in this entire series I have not once felt bad or cried with Pakeeza, so there must be something wrong with me or Pakeeza's character. What Pakeeza did was her choice, she knew what she was getting into, she knew Umayr is marrying Bushra and was ok with it, Bushra on the other hand was ignorant of the situation, and I honestly think that Bushra is the real victim here.

Faria hassan was awesome in that scene when she was became insane in her anger and frustration and tried to attack Umayr with the knife. I was like "GO GIRL, GET HIM! He deserves at least one laceration! He does owe to Bushra, much more than he imagines and it is disappointing that not even once did anyone say a kind word to Bushra! Why couldn't Umayr be more thoughtful and compassionate towards her when she was attacking him? Bushra is absolutely right, Umayr destroyed her life, when especially in our culture where a divorce is still considered taboo; it is almost the end of life for most women unfortunately. Now Umayr's dad is sending her back home. This is unjust, insensitive and unfair. Bushra was only being "tolerated for Rida and now that Hassan has manned up, Bushra has no importance in that house. Come to think of it, she never did. She tried, in the beginning episodes she did her best to please Umayr, and it was Pakeeza's pregnancy that was the final straw that led her to act the way she did. Faria was amazing, I was cheering for her the whole time!!

Pakeeza seriously is the most annoying character I have come across in recent times. First of all she needs to see a psychiatrist to treat her depression; she has been crying for the last 25 weeks! A small dose of SSRI will definitely help. She is nice and caring, I know, but still, she needs to smile at least once in a while, and have a little sense of humor. I understand she has been through a lot, but so has Bushra; and unlike Bushra, Pakeeza always had Umayr's support.

Umayr's parents should never have forced Zubayr to marry Bushra in the first place, and their one mistake cost them 5 lives. It is a lesson for parents to not force your children, let them make their own decision and trust them. Umayr should not have tried to live up to his father's expectations either and agreed to marry Bushra. He was being selfish in a way and did not think about Bushra at that time. What if it was his daughter or sister in that situation?

The Prophet SAW said that "Heaven lies under the feet of your mother for a reason. Zubayr's mother was still concerned about him even after he sold the house, unlike his father. She had an intuition that something unfortunate might have happened to Zubayr. She was the only one who stood by Bushra after the knife scene when everyone had left. Technically Umayr should have been there, after all she is still his wife!

The scene between the two brothers was acted superbly by both Sami Khan and Humayun Ashraf and was a significant one giving a glimpse of Zubay's perpective. Zubayr's imagining that Umayr was always given first preference must have stemmed from somewhere, and this is another lesson for parents to not discriminate between siblings. It is unjust even from Islamic point of view to be baised between your children the way their their father had been. I don't think Zubayr will die though.

so the show got one extra episode?
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Sadly they didn't air the last episode this Friday. inshaAllah they'll finish this serial next Friday.
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awida

Is Zubair going to die . check up this pomo of upcoming episode:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=pnVWk12UtXg&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Word Count: 0