sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Who watchted the latest episode?
sanashau thumbnail
Tere Bina Episode 29 Sami Khan

We are on the home stretch of Tere Bina, and just like the last couple of episodes, this one was also rocking! The one I was impressed with most in today's episode was Faria Hassan. She was absolutely amazing as Bushra excelling in all of her scenes. Even with what she did, I still sympathize with her, and that is an accomplishment. The moment the truth came out, the way she said "to aur kya karti main, said it all, her frustrations, her despair, her disappointments; and I could not help but empathize with her. She was like a regular girl, with dreams of a husband who would love her, only for all those dreams to be shattered bit by bit, initially when she suspected Umayr of having an affair with Pakeezah, then when she discovered that the two are married, and to top it all off, she then learned about the pregnancy! Bushra's mother literally enticed her to take this drastic step; and Bushra was nave enough to be convinced by her. Zubayr was wrong when he said "Bushra itni nadaan naheen hai; she IS nave, otherwise she would not have lost all her battles.

Coming to Pakeeza. She lied to everyone, including Bushra, and then she had the guts to ask Bushra why she "killed her baby? Lying, treachery and to deceive someone is morally wrong too, and Pakeezah and Umayr are the last ones questioning Bushra in this situation. They destroyed Bushra's life, just because they did not want to hurt Umayr's father. To save one life, they killed another and that is exactly what Bushra did, but everyone seems to find fault only in Bushra! Bushra you were right when you said everyone thinks that you are the only one wrong, I totally agree with you. Umayr and Pakeezah had no right to ruin your life the way they did. Why did Umayr's mother complain about Bushra that she does not behave like a "bahoo? What kind of expectations do they have? From what I saw in the last 27 episodes, Bushra has not done anything to make them think she is not daughter in law "material, (whatever that is supposed to mean). Even Islamically, Bushra is not obliged to serve her or take care of her in laws; all she is required to do is be good to her husband and take care of their kids. She is not even required to live with them if she doesn't want to, in fact Islam encourages a separate house.

I was pleasantly surprised by Umayr's mother's behavior towards Pakeezah; she IS Umayr's wife after all, and she has every right to stay in that house, just as much as Bushra. Umayr's father is very just, and I wish Umayr had confided in him earlier. One learning point here for parents: do not burden your children with too many expectations that they commit mistakes trying to exceed those expectations just like Umayr did. We are all humans, we all make mistakes, and accepting those mistakes and repentance is the key to a good life. I wish Umayr's father would have taught him this, instead of burdening him with the label of best son.

Rida and Hassan. I knew this would happen. It was Pakeezah's advice to Umayr to keep quiet until Rida and Hassan get married, because she did not want Rida's engagement to be broken. I honestly don't know what Pakeeza was thinking when she said that. What kind of insane advice is this? If a person could break off an engagement, for a stupid reason like this, he can give a divorce too for the same reasons. Rida should not have married him in the first place when Hassan initially broke off the engagement, a person who could do it once, could do it again in a similar situation. Pakeezah has no sense, and she has made Umayr senseless too.

Finally, I liked the scene between Umayr and Bushra the most. It was intense, especially when he gives her one time talaq (more on that next week), and both Sami Khan and Faria Hassan did complete justice. Can you imagine, if Pakeeza never existed, Bushra and Umayr would have been living happily ever after?

What do you all think of my views? There is a lot to discuss about this drama that I have not even touched on due to time constraints! I am happy to discuss with whoever wants to
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

@Sana.. Another rocking review.
So finally truth came out..but it cost Pakeeza and Umair their unborn baby. There's nothing worse than killing a life. and risking another life. What Bushra did is a crime. If anyone in her place does the same ppl will turn into animals. I know both Pakeeza and Omair were wrong. they destroyed her life. lied and shattered her dreams. she's an independant woman..why should she listen to her mother's advice? she could've told the truth and move away from Omair's life. If she wants revenge, she could've done many things except killing and threatening others' lives.
As for Ridha. It was Omair's idea first , to hide the truth till she gets married. then after she attempted suicide..even Pakeeza thought it will be good if she got married before the truth comes out ..coz the girl's life depends on that looser.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: awida

Friday ..10.00 pm slotleader :

Its not about being the slot leader but 2.3 is pretty high trp given it's a 10pm slot
sanashau thumbnail
Tere Bina Episode 29:

This episode was cliched but it was a feel good, and an uplifting one. For the first time I sympathized with Umayr and Pakeeza (yes it took 29 episodes) and credit goes to Sami khan and Neelam Munir's acting. It was their scenes today that won me over, making me realize they do belong together. But in all this I still cannot help feel sorry for Bushra. Umayr and Pakeeza got their happily ever after, but what about Bushra? Nobody seems to think of her.

I am happy Umayr took a stance in regards to Rida and Hassan. He refused to bring Bushra just so that Rida can go back home. Hassan is a loser who doesn't deserve Rida. She is better off without him, than live in fear all her life. But I don't understand, if Hassan is not picking up the phone, why can't Rida text him? I'm sure he will read the text at some point. Rida was on point when she said she won't go until Hassan comes to get her without expectations, but then she still went along with him when Bushra came back!

What Bushra did was wrong, but not unforgivable. Many times, the husband has forgiven his own wife for getting an abortion so why can't Bushra be forgiven? If she truly repents, seeks forgiveness from Allah, then Umayr should forgive her too. Like I said earlier, both Pakeeza and Bushra need to apologize to Bushra too for what they did to her. Maybe Umayr can initiate this? Umayr and pakeeza asked everyone to forgive them except for Bushra. Why? What was her fault in all this? Her action was a reaction to Umayr's actions. He was the one who instigated all this, perhaps he should be first and foremost to conclude this. Bushra deserves an apology from the both of them just as much as the other way around.

My absolute favorite scene was the car scene between Umayr and Pakeeza; their mutual understanding, and concern for each other was shown beautifully and sensitively. Umayr's "tum mujhe kitni achi tarah janti ho" summarized the entire scene and their relationship.

I do want to point out one thing, why are women who put up with injustice toward them and tolerate repression shown as having strength of character, upright and honorable while a woman who fights for herself, for any injustice or discrimination towards her is considered reprehensible and despicable? It is high time that Pakistani TV change their attitude towards this, because this will only create more Qandeel Baloch, Samia Sarwar and Farzana Iqbal in our society, who's voices were forever silenced.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

@Sana . I appreciate your thoughts about strong women, and how they need to be shown on serials in a good light. I suggest you watch Baaghi , coz it highlights this issue.
You know this serial is about Pakeezah and Umair's lovestory. When a man loves a woman the way Omair does for Pakeezah. Bushra has to be thrown out of his life. She fought for her rights..in wrong ways. Maybe she deserves an apology but not more than this.
can we hope next week is the last episode
sanashau thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

@Sana . I appreciate your thoughts about strong women, and how they need to be shown on serials in a good light. I suggest you watch Baaghi , coz it highlights this issue.

You know this serial is about Pakeezah and Umair's lovestory. When a man loves a woman the way Omair does for Pakeezah. Bushra has to be thrown out of his life. She fought for her rights..in wrong ways. Maybe she deserves an apology but not more than this.

I am watching baghi! She still deserves an apology. I wonder what I would have done if I was Bushra. Certainly not cause pakeeza a miscarriage, but I would have definitely slapped Umayr.
sanashau thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

can we hope next week is the last episode

Yes! Faria Hassan told me they shot 30