Who likes "zara si zindagi" Drama

Ash86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey guyz.. do u remember that drama on ARY zara si zindagi.. do u guyz like it?
*That drama is soooo.. retarded... πŸ˜†
HOw bout u all?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its really weird πŸ˜•
aisha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ya that drama is sooo wierd πŸ˜• !!! i used 2 watch it and then all these new ppl came in it 4rm nowhere and then i still watched it πŸ˜† , even though i was confused πŸ˜• πŸ˜† !! but then they changed the timings so i can neva botha 2 watch it now! πŸ˜› ! can any1 tell me wots happenin in it nowadays............jus curious!!!lolzzz πŸ˜†
rss45160 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
in the beginning yes but nowwwwwwwwwww nooooooooooooooo
it's boring ash now πŸ˜•
kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This drama is just too much 🀒

Ash86 thumbnail
Yeah, and i HATE the animations. They will keep the camera still on the same person for more than 5 minutes! Ugh..its really annoying. Well here's wats going on so far...really boring..but:
  • Abeer's son (Bilal) has bone cancer and the only way they can treat him is if he has a brother/sister, and they can transplant b/w them, so the doctor tells Abeer to get married, so she could have another baby. But she keeps on refusing, and finally she tells the doc that Bilal is not his real son. He is Harri's friends son. They gave Bilal to Areeba when they were in an accident. So now, Abeer went looking for the true biological parents of Bilal
  • Taha has married Zubi (the person who wanted to ruin the house). And she is doing her plans to ruin their lives..
  • Taha was supposed to marry this girl named Ruhi, but after Zubi came into his life, he dumped Ruhi, and now her father is really mad at Taha, and becomes one of the enemies of Taha and his family. So hes making his plans...

Thats really it ..the other things are boring..
aisha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ash86

Yeah, and i HATE the animations. They will keep the camera still on the same person for more than 5 minutes! Ugh..its really annoying. Well here's wats going on so far...really boring..but:

Abeer's son (Bilal) has bone cancer and the only way they can treat him is if he has a brother/sister, and they can transplant b/w them, so the doctor tells Abeer to get married, so she could have another baby. But she keeps on refusing, and finally she tells the doc that Bilal is not his real son. He is Harri's friends son. They gave Bilal to Areeba when they were in an accident. So now, Abeer went looking for the true biological parents of Bilal Taha has married Zubi (the person who wanted to ruin the house). And she is doing her plans to ruin their lives..
  • Taha was supposed to marry this girl named Ruhi, but after Zubi came into his life, he dumped Ruhi, and now her father is really mad at Taha, and becomes one of the enemies of Taha and his family. So hes making his plans...

Thats really it ..the other things are boring..

thanx 4 updateπŸ˜›

rss45160 thumbnail
thanks alot ashh πŸ˜‰
but seriously it's boring the drama not ur updated don't think that πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Ash86 thumbnail
lolz...
i know i wont update on the stupid drama.., retarded..loolzzzzz πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Larki_deewani thumbnail
lolz...i agree yaar so damn retarded..not even god can help that serial...its just turning gay and gayer day by day