Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago

Word Count: 0

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

It is confirmed . This show to start from 14th April at 8 pm.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Diya Maughal Teaser:
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=OjR-5VCA-Is[/YOUTUBE]

Adnan Saeed Teaser:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=eRxTerbIgjo[/YOUTUBE]

Faisal Rehman Teaser:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=JGdihYemyl0[/YOUTUBE]

Shahzad Ali Khan Teaser:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=BrnbjcSuXQM&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can someone explain what is the show about? Everyone I see the trailer I am confused?
It looks interesting from the promo..
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Yes. I am curios about this show. I love the directing, locals and the OST. Legend actors: Uzma Gillani and Abid Ali look like rivals, na? Sometimes teasers remind me of Indian movie : Saudagar. but it is just my imagination. coz I don't know what it is about.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Ana means I in Arabic. and it means ego too, and selfishness. But what does Dastaar mean?😕
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
as per wiki..
Among the Sikhs, the Dastaar is an article of faith that represents honour, self-respect, courage, spirituality, and piety...

So show could be based on honor and ego
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Episode1:
It was a good start which is showing the main characters before the new generation enter.
Uzma Gillani plays the role of the iron woman Zaib who is married to the handicapped Muzaffar (Abid Ali). she hates him, and avenging him for what he did to her lover.
They have one son Hashim (Faisal Rehman) who married a woman against the will of his mom. he lives far away with his wife and littel daughter.
Zaib sent one of her men to bring Hashim back saying that she forgave him . and he has to come back to manage the property. but because she still refuses his wife and daughter, he left her prefering his small family on the big property.
I am very impressed by the direction, and the acting of every body. This show reminds me of Sang E Marmar. although they're very different from each other. just because the veteran actors steal the show and how!👏
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

TVOne's latest drama Dastaar e Anaa' brings back the legendary duo of Abid Ali and Uzma Gillani. The two will be seen together on TV after 14 years.

An adept director Mohsin Talat, together with the talented cast, including Salman Saeed, Ayesha Gul, Uzma Gillani all came together to create the magic behind Dastaar e Anaa.

Talat remarked,

"Our mission is to create awareness of keeping balance in relationships and solve the negative slot in the society. Either dramas are character based or issue based, here in this drama we have tried to provide audience with a impactful message."

Dastaar e Anna is a captivating drama serial with an interesting story line built up by Ameen Sadiq.

Actress Ayesha Gul stated that,

"Challenging roles like these is the beauty of acting, this is my passion that's why I am here"

The Plot:

Dastaar e Anna revolves around a story of a lady Zebunissa (Uzma Gillani) who loves to control the life of people around her. The main lead Saniya Shamshad as Mahnoor is shown as the granddaughter of Zebunissa. Mahnoor is a gentle and kind soul, who is scared of her granddaughter and tries to obey.

Salman Saeed is playing the opposite lead role to Saniya Shamshad. The story is a traditional love story which is shot on the beautiful locations of Northern Areas in Pakistan.

Kashif Mahmood, a well-known face of Pakistani drama industry, will be seen in a negative role as Waleed in Dastaar e Anna.

Do you think Mahnoor will go against her grandmother for her lover?

OST:

The melodious OST of Dastaar e Anna is composed by Maestro Waqar Ali and sung by none other than Coke Studio star Jabir Abbas.

Watch the OST below:

Timings:

Dastaar e Anaa airs every Friday at 8:00 PM, only on TVOne.

Credits:

Cast: Abid Ali, Uzma Gilani, Saniya Shamshad, Shamoon Abbasi and Salman Saeed

Directed By: Mohsin Talat

Written By: M. Ameen Sadiq

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

This is an interesting serial with super performers. The first 5 episodes were engaging, and the build up of the story was good, so that I didn't feel that the lead pair aren't there yet.
Now that Sania and Salman Saeed appeared . I am hooked to the show even more. The first meeting they had left them stunned. I was gushing watching them.
Beautiful places, good direction. powerful performances specially by negative character actors : Uzma (Zaibunnisa) and Kashif (Waleed Khan), interesting story, and the beautiful and talented lead pair. This show has it all to become an epic.