princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Just watched the entire series in 2 days. Still can’t figure out who the hell Beena was?

Girlfriend? Friend with benefits??

He goes to a party with her as plus one and also calls her for dinner randomly asking her to dress well when he already has feelings for Iza.

And not to mention the weird tie pulling scene suggestive of a sexual relationship.

Iza never asks him about her.

What am I missing here??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Altamash is a powerfull buissnessman. He attends many parties.. he has no wife, he needs a partner , that's Beena.

princessjojo thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Altamash is a powerfull buissnessman. He attends many parties.. he has no wife, he needs a partner , that's Beena.

Firstly thanks for responding!!

Interesting take. This is a very western take on it though. If that’s what the writer was portraying, then it doesn’t fit well with the easily scandalized, strict, segregated society that the drama was set in.

Frankly I was pissed because it ruined the romance for me. 😂 she almost seemed like a booty call on dial for this alpha male until he fell for a fair maiden,

In your opinion, by extension, was he in a FWB relationship with this partner? Why does he ask her to dress well one night he is in town and yet they only go for a dinner where it’s just the two of them.

It’s like the writer desperately wanted to copy Darcy or another such man. His sister was given a similar story of being exploited as a child. But this was not London and they were not frequenting ball rooms during the season.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

May be his secretary or buisness partner, she didn't seem imp for the plot....https://x.com/Iamright12/status/1159457264480280577

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: princessjojo

Firstly thanks for responding!!

Interesting take. This is a very western take on it though. If that’s what the writer was portraying, then it doesn’t fit well with the easily scandalized, strict, segregated society that the drama was set in.

Frankly I was pissed because it ruined the romance for me. 😂 she almost seemed like a booty call on dial for this alpha male until he fell for a fair maiden,

In your opinion, by extension, was he in a FWB relationship with this partner? Why does he ask her to dress well one night he is in town and yet they only go for a dinner where it’s just the two of them.

It’s like the writer desperately wanted to copy Darcy or another such man. His sister was given a similar story of being exploited as a child. But this was not London and they were not frequenting ball rooms during the season.

I know in muslim society such relationships are not accepted. But why should it ruin the romance? I read hundreds of romantic stories and most of them have the ML as a cazanova, or at least isn't a saint. In fact this makes it even more romantic because even though he knew many women before his heart only beated for the FL. smiley9

princessjojo thumbnail

I know in muslim society such relationships are not accepted. But why should it ruin the romance? I read hundreds of romantic stories and most of them have the ML as a cazanova, or at least isn't a saint. In fact this makes it even more romantic because even though he knew many women before his heart only beated for the FL. smiley9

he seemed like a stand up guy in all other aspects. He tells the heroine that a husband two-timing his wife (his sister) is unacceptable. And if he was dating Beena while he began flirting with and meeting the heroine then he was being hypocritical. I think their story would have been better off without Beena altogether. She really served no purpose. The heroine doesn’t even bother wondering who Beena is

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

he seemed like a stand up guy in all other aspects. He tells the heroine that a husband two-timing his wife (his sister) is unacceptable. And if he was dating Beena while he began flirting with and meeting the heroine then he was being hypocritical. I think their story would have been better off without Beena altogether. She really served no purpose. The heroine doesn’t even bother wondering who Beena is

I agree. But to show that Altamash was the dream of every girl.. they had to show Beena. I don't remember well.. but did Izza think he was dating Beena? Did she feel jealous at some point?

princessjojo thumbnail

I agree. But to show that Altamash was the dream of every girl.. they had to show Beena. I don't remember well.. but did Izza think he was dating Beena? Did she feel jealous at some point?

Izzy was never shown to have any thoughts about Beena. There was no jealousy and no questions ever asked by her. It was weird

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Izzy was never shown to have any thoughts about Beena. There was no jealousy and no questions ever asked by her. It was weird

So. Beena was not necessary for the plot. I understand now that she shouldn't be in the show.