Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: obsessiveperson

SPOILERS:

So omair is going to divorce pakeeza & will marry another girl played by faria hassan.

It has also shown some romantic scenes between humayun ashraf & neelum so I think they are also paired here.

Plus, shabbir jaan is also in this, he's maybe somehow related to omair.

Or pakeeza ki choti sister will get married to the person jisse pehle pakeeza ki shaadi honay wali thi.

Pakeeza is also present in omair's shadi, it makes it more interesting. She even said to him 'shadi mubarak'.

Omair is not happy with his new wife. The reason we'll get to know in upcoming episodes.

This is all I can figure out from the ost. Don't know if its true or not its just an assumption. πŸ˜›

I'm very excited about this. Wanna see how story unfolds!

why does he divorce her

and of course he wont be happy with his second wife like in every show his second wife will be rude and not take care of him like the first oneπŸ˜†
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

why does he divorce her

and of course he wont be happy with his second wife like in every show his second wife will be rude and not take care of him like the first oneπŸ˜†

He'll divorce Pakeeza because his parents will blackmail him.πŸ˜† and his second wife doesn't need to be bad, because his love for Pakeeza will stand between him and his new bride.πŸ˜ƒ
My God why did they have to make the divorce so typical
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

He'll divorce Pakeeza because his parents will blackmail him.πŸ˜† and his second wife doesn't need to be bad, because his love for Pakeeza will stand between him and his new bride.πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah. It could be like this too & I also think ke humayun ashraf is omair's brother while shabbir jan is their father. lol deal with my wild guesses. πŸ˜†
Humayun is negative though i dont think him and neelam will be end game
i hope theres no halala
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: obsessiveperson

Yeah. It could be like this too & I also think ke humayun ashraf is omair's brother while shabbir jan is their father. lol deal with my wild guesses. πŸ˜†

Oh yes. Their parents don't approve to Pakeeza's marriage to their elder son. but they're ok with her marrying the younger one (Humayun).πŸ˜† also wild guesses.πŸ˜‰
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Humayun is negative though i dont think him and neelam will be end game

i hope theres no halala

I'll love to see Humayun in a negative role.πŸ˜ƒ so exciting.
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Oh yes. Their parents don't approve to Pakeeza's marriage to their elder son. but they're ok with her marrying the younger one (Humayun).πŸ˜† also wild guesses.πŸ˜‰

Oh han nice observation. πŸ˜† but one thing is confirm that humayun will fall in love with pakeeza, he even proposed her.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I started envying Pakeeza now, All the good looking guys fall for her, from her cousin, to Sami, to Humayun..it's my dream.

I'll love to see Humayun in a negative role.πŸ˜ƒ so exciting.

I want them to be end game if he becomes goodπŸ˜›

btw these 2 were also paired together in mere meherbaan