Frequent Posters

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
The video of ost is so complicated.
Plus it almost revealed the whole story.
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Tere bina main kuch bhi nahi
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

i didnt like the first episode...the direction was weird and the ost hasnt grown on me

If you watch the second episode it'll grow on you fast, coz they overused it, which reminds me of Bey Khudi.๐Ÿ˜† although I never mind , coz I love both the OSTs.๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: obsessiveperson

Plus it almost revealed the whole story.

I wouldnt mind if you post some spoilers๐Ÿ˜›
SPOILERS:

So omair is going to divorce pakeeza & will marry another girl played by faria hassan.

It has also shown some romantic scenes between humayun ashraf & neelum so I think they are also paired here.

Plus, shabbir jaan is also in this, he's maybe somehow related to omair.

Or pakeeza ki choti sister will get married to the person jisse pehle pakeeza ki shaadi honay wali thi.

Pakeeza is also present in omair's shadi, it makes it more interesting. She even said to him 'shadi mubarak'.

Omair is not happy with his new wife. The reason we'll get to know in upcoming episodes.

This is all I can figure out from the ost. Don't know if its true or not its just an assumption. ๐Ÿ˜›

I'm very excited about this. Wanna see how story unfolds!
Edited by obsessiveperson - 7 years ago
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh wow sounds v inteteresting
Hinna! Itidal is right. Watch second episode, you are gonna love the ost after it.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

loved the umair pakeezah scenes
SAMI and NEELUM is hands down one of the most gorgeous Jodis pak industry ever produced...starting from the eloping in car to SAMI bringing her to home n reassuring her scene...to the wedding scene to the wedding night to the next morning scene ...god such a beautiful couple...hv never seen any bride n groom look this classy n ELEGANT in white wedding costume...i cud stare at them.forever...

.loved samis expressions throughout...how he was a bit worried on the eloping night...cool on the wedding day...a bit romantic on the wedding night...exactly how much is needed for every situation ...

and neelum is just perfect as pakeezah...

NOT to forget the ADDICTIVE OST which takes the scenes to another level altogether
All n all nice epi

Originally posted by: obsessiveperson

Hinna! Itidal is right. Watch second episode, you are gonna love the ost after it.

dont think thats happening...i find the lyrics weird...my husband isings it though when i watch it๐Ÿ˜†