Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
TV. One me kia rakha hai 😆. I wish it was on some other channel.. it would have been promoted so differently amd better.
its like sarwat got inspired by Samis love for Geo 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
From the credits I got to see that it's producer is adnan siddiqui and he is doing a cameo here ...in a dance seq
Then why the he'll he himself didn't do the role of aijaz Islam

The show wud hv been so much better that way

And wish he took sumbul or arij or Sarah khan instead of aleezay rasool
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Abby Sumbul ki jaan chor de behen..she only does same kind of roles 😆. I am happy with the cast
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
And Arij n Sarah are already doing other shows.. why are you so adamant to see same faces everywhere ? 😆
exactly#i dont want sarah to do any more shows for the time being
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Word Count: 0

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
WOW
So nice

I so wish it was adnan siddiqui instead of aijaz
i hope this show lives upto my expectations
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

An artical :

Written by Inam Shah and produced by Adnan Siddiqui's Cereal Entertainment, Pujaran is a story about a woman's passion for money which threatens to destroy the many lives of those around her. This promises to be an intense and emotional play.

Having viewed its teasers, the story seems to revolve around Madiha, played by Sarwat Gilani, who marries Ramis (Aijaz Aslam) because of her attraction to his wealth. It can be assumed that Madiha belongs to a very humble background and the marriage seems like the ideal escape from her miserable situation. Ramis is apparently unaware of Madiha's motives but when he does, he decides to part ways by throwing Madiha out of the house. However, Madiha is shown to be calculating and cunning and knows how to get what she wants.

While we are excited to see Aijaz Aslam and Sarwat Gilani's performances in Pujaran, we are also looking forward to the versatile Zahid Ahmed, who shall portray Abis , Ramis' younger brother. Now, he comes across as a carefree and happy-go-lucky guy in contrast to the sober Ramis, Abis is married to his cousin Haniya (Alizeh Rasool) and both seem to be madly in love. However, that may change as Abis gets drawn towards Madiha. His personality changes from a fun loving guy to someone who hates deceit and becomes vigilant towards those who attempt to harm him

Despite the intense storyline, we are optimistic that audience will enjoy watching it since it also features an element of suspense. From Madiha being thrown out of the house to her tension with Ramis, we are expected to be surprised in each episode. We will discover the source of tension between Ramis and Madiha as well as Abis' eventual

The drama will also feature Kamran Jilani and Tipu Shareef with direction from Adnan YQ.