Thrd-9 ArshiFF:YRMND *New Thread-10 Link - Pg-1*

Bubbles76 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

WELCOME my lovely readers to the 9TH THREAD of YOU ARE MY NEW DREAM ... πŸ˜³

Big huggy  πŸ€— to "cute-aly", for above banner, thank you πŸ˜³

Ahhh ... Thread 9 ...  feeling elated πŸ˜†

Thank you for giving your wonderful comments, means alot to me.

The story is nearing its end. Few more chapters to go.

Do give your reviews, as it really makes me happy to see your love and your comments. It really means a lot to me.

THANK YOU for the love and interest in this story. πŸ€—

I hope you like the up coming chapters πŸ˜³

Chapter 85 - PART C:  Below

Chapter 86:  Page 21

Chapter 87:  Page 49

NEW NOTE:  27Sep-2016 : Pg-69

ANOTHER NEW NOTE:  8th DEC-2016 : Pg-78

I AM BACK NOTE: Pg-87

Chapter 88:  Page 93

Chapter 89:  Page 111

Chapter 90:  Page 126

Chapter 91:  Page 143

LINK TO MY OTHER WORKS:

Arshi 3 Shot - It Was You All Along (COMPLETE):

Arshi 5 Shot - Never Let Me Go (COMPLETE) :

Old Readers ... who are not getting Pm for my future updates they are deleted from my PM list for not commenting or Liking it. 

New readers ... If you want PM, then do buddy me πŸ˜Š ... and you have to comment at least once on this thread.

Silent readers ... If you don't want to comment or LIKE then kindly remove me from your buddy list or don't send me buddy request... it will save me time, as its not easy to send PM to soo many ppl.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY PASTE ... 

I hold the soul ownership of  my work and concept.

NOBODY should produce it without my permission. 

RESPECT writer's work and STOP plagiarism.

NOTE: All pics used in this story is for illustrative purpose only, to help the readers with the imagery. I DO NOT own them and have taken them from google. They belong to respective up-loaders.

Edited by Bubbles76 - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bubbles76 thumbnail

CHAP 85 ------------ PART - C:

Arnav pull Khushi close, without caring of anyone around, cupped her cheek with one hand ... while other was still holding hers ... he pecked her other cheek. There were ooohs, aahs and murmurs around them and the hall. Khushi blushed deep red at his gesture.

"You are mine now", whispered Arnav and move back a step. Khushi's heart thudded seeing the burning look in his eyes.

Aman quickly came forward and put hand over Arnav's shoulder, "Um ASR ... we have audience around", his voice was teasing yet serious. 

Arnav understood his meaning. He clenched his jaw and move back ... controlling his growing, burning desire for the beautiful angel standing in front of him. Looking the most beautiful bride he had ever seen and upon that the glow on her face, love in her eyes, and her blushing cheeks was not helping the matter either. If it was in his hands, he would have just picked her up and rush out of this hall, but alas he knew that his family will not allow that.
He got annoyed seeing the teasing looks and smiles directed towards him and Khushi.

"Patience ASR, patience ... just few more hours than you can have Khushi all to yourself", teased Lavanya making others giggle and chuckled at Arnav's annoyance.

Rahul came forward and hug Arnav, "Congratulations Arnav" and then side hugged Khushi, "Welcome to the family Khushi". He knew well that any more teasing will make Arnav's mood off.
Arnav smile lightly at Rahul, "Thanks Jiju", while Khushi just smile shyly at him.

Anjali came next and hugs Arnav tight. Arnav wound one arm around her, "Di ...?", he questions hearing the sniff sound.

Anjali move back, her eyes moist, "I am just so happy today Chottey", said Anjali softly cupping his cheek.

"Di ... rona zarori hai kia?", said Arnav irritatingly and earned a light slap on his chest.

"Tum nahi samjho gey", said Anjali with a smile as she wiped her eyes and then hugs Khushi.

"Oho Anji ... come on", Rahul gathers his wife in his arma, knowing well how much emotional she is at this moment.

Nani came forward and Khushi tugs on Arnav's hand, gesturing him towards Nani's feet. Understanding her gesture, Arnav bend down along with Khushi and touches Nani's feet. Nani happily put hands on both of their heads and blessed them with long life and happiness.

Next came Mamaji and Mamiji, who didn't let Arnav and Khushi bend down and gather them in their arms and bless them.

"Now you have become a Raizada Khushi bitya", said Mamiji, "And Raizadas never fears of anyone ... okzz?". She then shot a look towards right, where Khushi's Dadi and Chachi's were standing. Khushi just nodded her head with a smile. Mamiji patted her cheek and move back.

"Bhabiijiii", exclaimed Akash putting both of his arms forward to hug Khushi. Other laughed at his teasing expression, while Khushi blushed. Akash wound his arms around Khushi and picked her up, "Mubarakaaan". Khushi's mouth open in haw at his gesture while others laughed.

"Akash, carefull", Arnav chided Akash as Khushi's one hand was still tightly grasped within Arnav's and she was titled a bit to his side.

"Arey bhai, you can leave her hand (putting Khushi down) now she can't even run away if she wants too", teased Akash further.

"Akash ...", Arnav give him a warning glare, who immediately move back.

"Move aside ... move aside .. special person is coming ahead", Lavanya shouted as she move ahead with Arush in her arms.

"Ahh my baby", said Khushi and move ahead to pick Arush in his arms but felt a tug on her hand, she turns back to Arnav and pouted, "Arnavji".
Arnav sighed and let go of her hand. Khushi smile widely and then turn to Arush and kisses on his both cheeks.

"Mera shona ... mera baby", said Khushi as she pick him in his arms. Arush made an irritating sound as the jewellery prick his tiny hands.

"Ohh ... sorry baby", said Khushi as she tried to remove her necklace. Watching this Arnav move forwards and picked Arush in his arms. Khushi smile wide as she lean on to Arnav and cooed to Arush.

It was a picture perfect family.

Anjali instantly told Rahul to take pics while Lavanya clicked away on her cell phone. It will be a shame not to capture this.

Seeing that the guests are coming this way, Nani told Anjali to take Arush. Anjali move forward and takes Arush from Arnav. Who did not like to go away from his papa but got distracted when Rahul showed his cell phone to him.

Aman & Lavanya move forward and hugged Arnav & Khushi and congratulated them. Next came Shalini Masi ... Khushi bend down to touch her feet, but she held her shoulder and shakes her head. "Daughters don't touch feet in our family; they are hugged to be loved forever".

Khushi was touched with this and hugged Shalini Masi, "Thank you", whispers Khushi.

Shalini patted Arnav's cheek and then move away. Dhruv and Minnie came forward and congratulated the groom and bride.

Now came the bride's family turn. Shashi and Garima came forward together and Khushi and Arnav bend down and touch their feet. They blessed the couple. Garima's eyes were moist ... now her daughter was not hers ... she now belongs to other family. Khushi shakes her head, telling her mother not to cry.

"Chalo Garima", Shashi wound his hand around her shoulder and move back.

Payal move forward and hug Khushi tight. "Congrats Jiju", said Payal looking at Arnav, not knowing if she should hug him or shake hand with him ... she just give a nod and move aside.

Then came NK and Naina. NK hugged Khushi tight who hug him back, "Finally the pagal has gotten married", teased NK and received a swat on his chest.

"NK, don't tease her", said Naina and push NK aside, "Congrats Khushi", she hugged Khushi.

"Congrats ASR", said NK moving his hand forward. Arnav smile lightly and shake his hand.

Next came Buaji, Sriti Masi, Kunal and Anuj, they wished & blessed the couple and move aside.

Khushi's Dadi came forward. Arnav gives her a hard stare. Khushi worriedly look at Arnav and tug his hand. She knew that Arnav don't like her Dadi, especially after the fiasco she had created in Lucknow, but she didn't want her Dadi to feel insulted ... specially here, when everyone is looking at bride and groom.

Dadi give an angry look to Arnav, who was still standing and not bending down to take her blessing. Khushi tug his hand again and Arnav look at her pleading eyes. Arnav jaws tighten as he move forward and bend down along with Khushi ... his fingers were an inch above Dadi's feet ... he haven't touched them. Khushi notice that and touched her Dadi's both feet and stand up.

Arnav give Khushi's Dadi a stern glare, telling her that she hasn't earned his respect and he won't touch her feet. Dadi fumed feeling disrespectful and move to side.
Luckily no one noticed that Arnav's hasn't touch Dadi's feet, they assume that he has ... as they saw him bending down and extending his hand towards Dadi's feet. Only Dadi and Khushi knew that he hasn't touched the feet.

Reluctantly Arnav bend down and touched Khushi's Chacha's and Chachi's feet. If he wanted he would have just stood straight, but now it's not only about him, it's the matter of Khushi and her family and their respect as well. And besides he doesn't have any grudges against Khushi's Chacha, Chachis & cousins. The only person present here, for whom he has a grudge, now knows that she is in the list of people whom he doesn't like.

Next came Khushi's cousins and friends and they congratulated the couple. Aashima wanted to tease them more, but reluctantly stopped receiving a warning glare from Khushi. She moved back along with Divya and Poonam. They had another important task to do.

Aman and NK had called the waiters and removed the pooja accessories to the corner of mandap and bring the two large seats forward. Anjali told Arnav and Khushi to sit down, as the guests will be coming to congratulate them.

"What the Di ... what's the need for this?", said Arnav annoyingly looking at the crowd coming forward. Although the gathering was limited to close friends and family ... there are still some 80,90 people in the hall.

"Chottey ... not a word", said Anjali in stern tone as she stood to his side, while he and Khushi sit down on their seats, "These people gathered here to be a part of your marriage ceremony and to bless you both so just sit quietly and smile".

Khushi controlled her urge to giggle, looking at the sour face Arnav was making. He was never a people's person and always avoids crowd and gathering; expect if they are important for his business.

But her giggle soon vanished as she saw the person infront of her standing with her father.

"Arnav bitwa, this is Sandeep, my very good friend", said Shashi introducing his friend. Arnav shakes hand with Sandeep while his wife move to Khushi's side and patted her head, "Congrats bitya".

Khushi give a light smile to her and Sandeep and then look around to locate her sister. She didn't tell her that they were coming here. But she could not see her sister.

-----------------------

Meanwhile Payal, Aashima, Divya and Poonam were planning to steal Arnav's shoes. Poonam went to Uday and distracted him with her flirty talks. Uday who was a flirt himself felt elated and started to show his charms. Poonam move away from the chair where he was sitting, under which Arnav's shoes were placed, hidden beneath the cloth.
On the other hand, Payal and Aashima went where Arnav shoes were hidden. Divya kept the lookout for them. Luck was on their side as they came behind the chair very slowly and picked the shoes. They give each other huge smiles as they move back giving a thumbs up gesture to Poonam, who smile sweetly at Uday and went away instantly saying bye.

Uday stood there confuse as in one moment the pretty girl was talking to him and in next moment she was gone just like that. He was still in his thoughts when he received a tight slap on the back of his head.

"Oww", he turned and saw an angry Akash, "Whats wrong with you man?".

"I give you one task ... one task and you can't even do that properly", said Akash in angry, "Where are Bhai's shoes?".

"Relax they are hidden thereee...", Uday pointed towards the chair where only a piece of cloth was there and no shoes. Uday's mouth opened in astonishment.

"Udayyy ...", Akash gritted his name.

"They were there ... I was talking to that girl ... Oh shit", Uday now realized what had happened. He looked around quickly and spotted Poonam meeting up with Payal and Aashima.

"There", he pointed in their direction and both men went there.

---------------------- 

Khushi smiled as she saw Prachi in front of her, she couldn't resist standing up and hug her friend. "I am so glad you are here", said Khushi.

"Yeah me too", said Prachi breaking the hug, "Sorry I couldn't attend your haldi ... we were finalizing our designs".

"Oh, hope everything is going well?", asked Khushi.

"Yeah, it is as of now, we have only 1 month left and we have to start on the production", said Prachi a bit worriedly. They will be making their dresses here and then taking them to Italy. So no chance of alternation after they leaves the AR production house.

Meanwhile Vijay congratulated Arnav and shook hands, "Good to see you here", said Arnav. Vijay smiled and handover the gift, which Arnav passes to Anjali.

"Hows everything in AR Vijay?", asked Arnav. Vijay was in-charge of the designing team in place of Lavanya till she is busy with wedding.

"Everything is going fine ASR. We have finalized all our design. We have final meeting after 2 days. Then they will be given to production", said Vijay

"Good, keep Lavanya in the loop will ya", said Arnav.

"Yeah I am reporting her every day and Aman too", said Vijay.

Before Arnav could say something Anjali speak up in annoyed tone, "Please God, stop with your business talk. Is this the place for it?".

Vijay politely apologize to which Anjali wave off smilingly. Prachi turn to Arnav and congratulate him. She hug Khushi one more time before leaving.

---------------------- 

"They are coming here guys ... Runnn", said Aashima who had the shoes in her hands and they all move forward towards the entrance of hall. Uday and Akash caught up with her at the entrance and circle around her. Aashima throws one shoe at Payal and another at Divya. Uday went towards Payal while Akash move towards Divya. After few seconds of dodging Payal got the other shoe and she went out of the hall, Akash followed her while Uday was blocked by Aashima and Divya.

Payal look behind her and saw Akash coming closer, she speed up and run to the back garden. They came in the middle where a huge fountain was standing in twinkling garden lights. Payal run around the fountain and Akash was on the other side.

"Payal give them back", said Akash huffing.

"No way", Payal replied back as she look left and right to gauge which direction to go. 

She move left and right and saw Akash alerted on her movements. She quickly held her sari and climbs the edge of fountain and gave the impression that she will move in the 2 feet deep fountain. Akash move ahead climbing in the fountain quickly so that he could get hold of her but Payal dodge and move to right and run ahead. But Akash got hold of her pallu and he pulled it, while stepping on edge of fountain. Payal felt a strong tug on her pallu and she stumbled to side taking Akash with her. She landed on the grass, beside the fountain, with Akash on top of her.
They both were shocked with their position, their eyes clashed and got locked with each other. Both of their breathing were heavy.

Payal could feel his breath on her face, her heart started to do Dhak Dhak as she felt some kind of tingling going inside of her body. Akash's situation was not different; he felt goose bumps all over his body and couldn't take his eyes off her beautiful face. He had just raise his hand to remove the strand of hair off her face when they heard a voice of a lady.

"Are you guys alright?", said a middle age lady.

Akash and Payal look up and saw 2 ladies and a man. Akash quickly stand up and help Payal as well.

"Yeah, we were just ...", Akash didn't know what to say.

"What you guys were doing?", asked the man curious.

"Wo shoes ... just getting the shoes", said Akash pointing towards the shoes in Payal's hand.

"Its my sisters's wedding", said Payal and the ladies smile in understanding.

"Ok dear best of luck then", said the other lady and both Payal and Akash realized what they were doing actually. Akash and Payal look at each other.

"Sorry", said Akash softly as it was his mistake that they stumble down.

"That's fine", said Payal and then winked at Akash shocking him further. Payal then run back to the entrance. Akash came back from his shock and run after her but luck was on her side as she reached the hall and quickly went towards the mandap.

"Shit man", said Akash as he tried to locate Payal among the crowd.

At the same time in the Hall -----------------------

"They look lovely no?", said Aashima coming next to Rohan, who was standing some distance away from the mandap.

"Yes they do", said Rohan ... even he could not deny that Arnav and Khushi were indeed looking great together. He was mesmerized seeing Khushi when she entered the hall. She looked really beautiful. He didn't concentrate much on the ceremony, but he didn't miss the radiant glow on Khushi's face and Arnav's smile. And the way Arnav had held her hand throughout the pheras and then kissed her on cheek clearly shows that how much Khushi means to him. He had also notice the annoyance on Arnav's face due to teasing, his glances towards Khushi and the way his hand held Khushi's from time to time is a telltale that how much they both are in love with each other.

He wished that her sister could have gotten the chance to experience this. Being a brother he had wanted to do all of this for his sister but alas he couldn't. He was shocked when Tania had told him that she got married to Arnav via court procedure. He had talked to her once to held the traditional ceremony but she denied it. Then he got happy seeing her happy ... which doesn't last long and he lost his sister forever. 

"Their love is unique and amazing, specially the way they understand each other gestures", said Aashima admiringly, "I wish to get the same love for me".

Rohan came back from his thoughts and look at Aashima, she had a dreamy expression on her face and was looking towards Arnav and Khushi.

"Not everyone is destined to get love", said Rohan turning his eyes back to the couple.

Aashima look at Rohan, "It depends ... whether the person is willing to find love for him or wants to still tangled up in his past clutches", her tone was serious.
She gives a smile to Rohan and said, "Khushi always says that life is too short to hold grudges and remain in the past. One should always give a chance to life and love. Who knows what happiness is waiting for you to make a move and embrace it (she patted his arm) I think you should also give a chance to future and just for some time forget the past. May be you will find the peace you are looking for", with that she move away.

Rohan was surprise at her last statement, how did she know that he is looking for peace?

He look ahead at Arnav & Khushi and look around. The loneliness is surely getting on him now and he feel frustrated without his friends and people he knows. May be its time to move ahead. Lets see what it has stored for him, thinking that he move towards the mandap.

Khushi look at Rohan with a surprise and stood up as he extended his hand to congratulate her. Khushi look at Arnav who had also stood up and was looking at Rohan without any expression.

Khushi shakes his hand and smiled, "Thanks, I am glad to see you here Rohanji".

Rohan felt good seeing Khushi smiling at him. He nodded his head and then extended his hand towards Arnav, "Congrats Arnav". Arnav also shakes his hand and gives a tight smile, "Thanks".

Arnav was surprise seeing Rohan here, he didn't thought that Rohan will attend their wedding as he still hold a grudge against him. Rohan smiles and move away.

Anjali who saw this also smiles and pray to Devi Maiya to bring back these two friend together again like before.

After some time the all guests had congratulated Arnav and then Shashi had announce to move to another hall for dinner.

"My shoes?", Arnav murmurs as he looked around, while Poonam helped Khushi in wearing her heels.

"Here they are Jiju", shouted Payal cheekily as she, Aashima and Divya came in front of Arnav and Khushi with his shoes in Payal's hand.

"And I don't think I will be getting them easily ... am I?", said Arnav with a sigh.

Payal, Divya and Aashima shake their head while Poonam and Naina also joined them.
"Paisey do ... jootey lo", said Aashima loudly and then all girls started to chant same sentence.

"Paisey do ... jootey lo" ... "Paisey do ... jootey lo"

"Ok, ok ... wait", Arnav yelled over the loud chorus. The girls stopped and looked excitedly as Arnav put his hand in his sherwani pocket and takes out his cell phone.

The girls look at each other in confusion seeing Arnav dialing the number.

"Yeah Raj, the box I told you to keep with you ... yeah bring it to me", said Arnav and cut the call. Then he smirked at the girls. Khushi was suspicious looking at his smirk, which was a clear sign when Arnav thinks he will win . for sure.

Soon Raj came there with a box in his hand and stood next to Arnav. The girls again got excited thinking that there is money in that box.

But soon their excitement changes to shock as Raj opened the box and takes a pair of same silk jooties which Payal was holding in her hand.

Raj put them down on carpeted floor and Arnav wears them. Everyone around Arnav was shocked and surprise. Akash and Uday have huge grins on their faces while the girls pouted. Khushi's & Anjali's mouth open in surprise O while Rahul and Aman chuckles.

"Jijuuu ... that's not fair", Aashima was the first one to speak.

"Yeah ... that's cheating", said Divya.

"Chottey?", said Anjali not believing what Arnav had done.

"I told you Di, Arnav Singh Raizada is always prepared", said Arnav proudly making girls pout and whined.

"Shabash Arnav bitwa ... eh hui na baat", said Mamiji loudly.

"Jiju it's the custom that groom had to give money to his saalis", said Payal.

"I know ... but in exchange for shoes right", said Arnav and then pointed towards his feet, "but I already have them ... so I guess I don't have to give money".

"Cheating ... that's cheating", said Poonam.

"Everything is fair in love and war, right Jiju, Di?", said Arnav and then look to his side at Anjali and Rahul.

"Wah saley sahib, even I couldn't think of this", said Rahul thumbing Arnav's back.

"Great going bhai ... I will remember this for my wedding", shouted Uday from behind the girls.
Akash, Aman, Dhruv and other men cheered while Payal, Aashima and other girls pouted and made sad faces.

Shashi, Garima, Buaji, Naniji, and Mamaji shakes their head at young gang and then Shashi move ahead telling everyone to move for dinner.

"You can keep these shoes as a gift from us", said Akash cheekily looking at sulky Payal who gave him an irritated look and throws the shoes in his feet.

"ohhooo", Akash, Uday and Dhruv oohed at the girls as the move ahead grumpily.

Payal helped Khushi sit on the seat, on Arnav's left. The rest of the Raizadas sit around the table. Anjali sit beside Khushi with Arush in her lap and Rahul was sitting on Arnav's side. Nani called out to Shashi, Garima and Buaji to join them as well.

As soon as they had sat Arnav grabs Khushi's hand under the table. Today he just can't seem to let go of her hand. The feeling that Khushi now belongs to him, legally and officially, is making Arnav very exhilarated.

Khushi look around the table and saw everyone engross in talking ... she leans a bit towards Arnav and whispered, "Arnavji, let go off my hand please".

Arnav just shakes his head at her, Khushi pouted at him and tug her hand, but Arnav's grip got more tighten on it.

"How I am going to eat?", said Khushi getting irritated now. Arnav just shrugs his shoulders at this. Khushi huffed and puffed and look to her other side and started to talk to Arush while trying to take her hand from Arnav's.

After few minutes the waiters came and laid down the few dishes of food. Khushi look at Arnav and gives him a sweet smile which made Arnav alert and next second he yelped a little, feeling a pinch on his hand. Khushi pull her hand back, "Sorry", she whispers lightly.

"Arnav, what happened?", asked Rahul looking at Arnav angry expression.

"Nothing Jiju", said Arnav and added some rice and a chicken kebab on his plate.

"I know its gets very frustrating with all this (Rahul gestures around the hall) when all you want to do is take your wife home and spend time with each other alone", said Rahul with a smile, he wasn't teasing but telling his own feelings from his wedding with Anjali. That night, when he finally made Anjali his wife ... he too couldn't wait to take her home.

"yeah tell me about it", said Arnav in frustration, by each passing minute, it was getting difficult for him and he was sure that if there are any other ritual to be done after this dinner ... his control will surely snap.

"Betiya, here, your favorite veg rice", said Garima extending the tray towards Khushi.

"Aunty its not needed, Arnav has rice on his plate", said Anjali controlling Arush who got excited seeing the food.

Garima looked questioningly at Anjali and then Arnav.

"Arey Garimaji, the thing is that, in our family the bride and groom eats from the same plate", said Mamiji, "And they feed the first morsel to each other".

Khushi and Arnav look at each other; Khushi blushed and lowered her eyes while there was a light smile on his face. He pushed his plate towards Khushi.

"Arey Khushi beitya, come onz feed Arnav bitwa", said Mamiji in teasing tone.

Khushi blush more as she takes the spoon and took some rice.

"Not this", said Arnav and pointed towards Kebab, "I want this".

Khushi look at him surprise as he put a small piece of Nan on their plate and some chuntey. Khushi tore a little piece of nan and kebab; add a little chutney to it, and bring it near to Arnav's mouth. He opened his mouth like an obedient child and Khushi push the morsel in. But before she could pull her hand back, Arnav close his mouth, caressing her fingers with his lips. Khushi gasped and pull her hand back feeling the little graze of Arnav's teeth as well. Arnav's intense eyes were on Khushi the whole time ... which turn a darker shade when his lips touched her fingers.

Khushi quickly avert her eyes, her heart thudded seeing the burning look in his eyes which was conveying the he would love to eat ... her. Her fingers were tingling from the feel of his lips.

"Chalo Arnav, now your turn", said Anjali and Arnav took the piece of Nan, little kebab, dipped it in chutney and bring it near to Khushi's mouth.

Khushi look at him, his eyes the same intense full, she opens her mouth and takes the morsel. Arnav pull his hand back, his fingers caressing her lips. Khushi gulped the morsel with difficulty and look down. She fisted her hands at the feel of his finger over her lips. A simple touch of his fingers made her body tingling, her heart beating fast.

"Yeh hui na baat", said Mamiji and other smiles at the couple.
"Abh tum donu ko ik hi plate mein khana hai", said Anjali.
"Lets start our dinner as well", Nani announce and other started with their food.

"Mama ... tawal", exclaimed Arush as he tugs on Khushi's dupatta.

"Arey shona, here I will feed you", said Anjali and tried to make Arush eat rice , but the little baby turn his face.

"Mama thana ... mamaaa", said Arush as he tried to move over Khushi. Anjali hold him back, "Shona, bua will feed you na".

"Naahh mama ... mama alush thana", said Arush his voice was irritating.

"Its ok, I will feed him as well", said Khushi thankful for the distraction. She turns towards Arush and feed him some rice. Anjali started on her dinner, while keeping Arush on her lap.

After a minute or two Khushi felt Arnav's finger on her arm, she quickly look towards Arnav who give her a burning look and then get back to his food.

Khushi gulped again and tried to concentrate on her food and Arush, but if she thought that Arnav would let go off, then she was wrong. Throughout the dinner, she had felt his fingers on and off on her arm. Whenever their eyes meet, his would look her up and down ...like devouring her instead of food. This made Khushi hell nervous and she couldn't eat properly.

-------------------------------------

After some time, the dinner was over and the guests started to leave. Arnav helped Khushi in standing up, he could tell that she was getting tired now with the heavy lehenga and all those jewellery.

"You ok?", asked Arnav holding her hand. Khushi just smiled at him and nodded her head a little.
"Mama pass jana", said Arush extending his hands towards Khushi. He had been away from Khushi since hours now and was now getting cranky to be in his Mama's arm.

"Awh my baby", Khushi pinch his cheek a little and then kiss his forehead, "Mama is here my baby, always with my Arush. Ok? Now be a good boy and don't irritate bua. Arush is Mama's good boy right?", Khushi runs her fingers in his hair and cupped his cheeks.

She would have taken Arush in her arms but she didn't want her dress to prick Arush, even a little bit. Plus her heart was getting heavy now as she notices the gloomy faces of her parents.

It's time to leave.

Garima just couldn't control her tears now as the time of bidaai has come. They all move towards the entrance of the dining hall. Payal came to Khushi with a tray of rice and told her to throw it behind, from above her head. Khushi and Arnav move ahead ... coming in the lobby, with Anjali, Arush, Rahul and Nani on one side while Mama, Mamiji and Shalini Masi were on other side. Akash, Aman and Uday went ahead to get the cars ready and in front of the Hotel Lobby's entrance.
Garima, Shashi, Buaji and Sriti were behind Khushi and Arnav. Payal was next to Khushi, with tray in her hand. 

Khushi sniffed, trying to control her sob, as she takes the rice in her palms and then throw it behind, over her head. She repeated this, 3 times.

Garima and Buaji catch the rice in the small piece of clothes they had outstretched in their hands. A sob broke from Garima's lips as she folded the cloth. Shashi grabs her shoulder. His eyes were moist too.

Khushi couldn't control and turned back, hugging her mother, "Amma".

"My Gudiya", Garima cried hugging Khushi tight. The atmosphere around had become gloomy as Khushi tried not to cry but her tears didn't stopped. Payal went near and hug her mother and sister. Khushi pull back from her mother and sister and wipes her mother eyes, shaking her head, telling her not to cry.

Arnav move a step towards Khushi, to take her in his arm, he cannot see her like this. But Rahul stopped him, "Arnav give them some time, it's a difficult moment for a girl's parents".

Arnav clench his teeth, he was not feeling good, seeing Khushi's tears. He can tell that she is controlling not to break down in front of her parents.

Sriti Masi came near Khushi and patted her head ... Khushi's friends also came there to bid their friend goodbye.

Arnav move to Khushi's other side, coming near to Shashi, he put his hand over Shashi's shoulder, "Uncle ...".

"Bitwa, Take care of my Khushi ... she can be a child sometimes but she ...", Shashi was saying when Arnav cut him, "Uncle I know, you don't need to worry about her. I promise I will take care of her. But I cannot promise to not let the tears come in her eyes", said Arnav his tone was firm and determine.

Shashi looked at Arnav confuse, not understanding what he is saying.

"Uncle, I love Khushi ... a lot. And knowing what kind of a temper I have, there may be fights and tears. But I promise you this, that with every single tear, I will give her double the happiness. I will always be by her side, I will be her support in every situation, I will try my best to keep her smiling always and I will lay the world in her feet", said Arnav with assurance and determination.

Shashi smile at Arnav and patted his shoulder, "Thank you Bitwa".

"Arey Garima stop now, you should be happy that finally our sankadevi is going to her sasural", said Buaji trying to lighten the atmosphere.

"Yeah Aunty, we have tolerated her sankiness all these years", said NK hugging Garima, "Let her husband and in-laws tolerate her now", his tone was teasing.

Garima finally smiled and Khushi give a playful slap to NK on arm.

"Ouch ... look aunty, she is still hitting me", said NK making a baby face making everyone smile.

They soon came near to the entrance, where the cars were waiting. Khushi give her parents and sister hug one more time, squeeze her Buaji tight.

"Oye sanka devi, bus maro gi kia", said Buaji huffing as Khushi breaks the hug. Khushi pouted at her. Buaji then lovingly runs her hand over head, "Go betiya, May Devi Maiya will keep you always happy".

Garima held Arnav's arm and tried to control her emotions. To everyone's surprise Arnav move ahead and side hugged Garima, "Don't worry Aunty, I will keep her happy", whispered Arnav.

And that's all a mother needs for her child. Garima smiled and patted Arnav's cheek.

They move outside and Payal helped Khushi getting inside the car. Arnav requested Anjali to take Arush with her as Khushi is emotional and need some time to herself. Anjali agreed and takes Arush to another car with Rahul, Nani, Mamaji and Mamiji.

Arnav sit beside Khushi in the car the close the door. Only Raj was there, on the driving seat. Others went into other cars, just like Arnav had planned earlier as he wanted to be alone with Khushi.

"Raj, lets leave", Arnav ordered Raj and move close to Khushi, wounding his arm around her. Khushi put her had on Arnav shoulder.

"I have got you Khushi", said Arnav and Khushi's dam broke as she cried over his shoulder while clutching his sherwani.

After some time ---------------

Anjali went inside the guest house quickly to lay Arush on bed; he had slept during the car journey. Aman and Rahul share worried glances thinking how to break the new to Anjali that Arnav is not coming here. They both nudge and gesture each other to go to Anjali as she got busy in preparing for pooja thal and stuff to welcome the new bride.

"Umm Anjuuu ...", Rahul said her name sweetly.

Anjali who was checking the items on the pooja thal look at Rahul suspiciously. He only calls her Anjuu when he wanted Anjali to agree on something or trying to hide something.

"What is it?", asked Anjali narrowing her eyes at Rahul.

"Its been a long day no, I think we should all go and sleep", said Rahul making everyone look at him.

"We will, first we need to welcome Khushi", said Anjali as she picked the thal and went towards the entrance. Rahul rush after her, "Lets do this tomorrow, they will be tired and you know Arnav na, he will get angry".

Anjali look at Rahul getting more suspicious and her doubts becomes more clear as she saw Rahul and Aman sharing worried glances.

"That's it! Tell me whats the real matter is", said Anjali in stern tone.

"um ... um ... wo Anjali the thing is ...", Rahul started to stammer, he knew Anjali would not like this.

"Aman", said Anjali his name sternly and walk over to him. She was about to ask him when she realized that Arnav and Khushi haven't came yet.

Their car was behind us, thought Anjali as she started to realize the matter.

"Aman ... where is Arnav and Khushi?", her voice was deadly.

"um wo ... Di ... wo ASR", Aman stammered too.

Anjali grabs Aman ear and twisted it.

"ouch .. oww Diii", Aman whined  as Anjali asked, "Where are they? Don't tell me they are not coming here?".

Aman slowly nodded her head making Anjali angry, "Call him now and ask him to come here".

"Di, he won't.", said Aman.

"Anjali, he will be here in morning", said Rahul coming near to Anjali and then lean in, "He said he doesn't need any more disturbance and wants to be alone with Khushi. Try to understand".

"So, I would not have kept him awake whole night, just few things to be done and then he was free", said Anjali in anger as she strode towards the table and picked her cell dialing Arnav's number.

"Yeah Di", said Arnav picking the call.

"Arnav come here right now", Anjali ordered.

"Nope Di, we are not coming home tonight. I had enough of the rituals and now I want to be alone with my wife", said Arnav.

Khushi who had dozed off on Arnav's shoulder opened her eyes hearing him talk.

"Arnavvv ...", Anjali whined, "We need to welcome Khushi as a Bahu of our family, it is done after wedding".

"I know, I heard Nani telling Mami that they will properly do the welcome of the Raizada Bahu back in Dehli in our actual home Di, not in that guest house", said Arnav.

"Arnav I don't know anything, just come here with Khushi, it's a tradition that the bride must be welcome in the house after wedding", said Anjali irritatingly.

"Di I have been patient with all the customs, traditions and rituals that you guys wanted me to do and participate in. But now I want to spend time with my wife only, with no disturbance and no one else around", said Arnav in serious tone.

"But Arnav ...", Anjali was about to say when Arnav cut in, "No buts Di, I will see you tomorrow. Bye Di", said Arnav and cut the call.

Arnav look at side and saw Khushi looking at him with wide eyes, "What? I hope you are not going to ask me to go back, because we are not", said Arnav with a smirk.

"But ... but Arnavji, Naniji and Anjali ji will get upset", said Khushi anxiously.

"Don't worry I will handle them tomorrow. For now, its just you and me", said Arnav as he tweaks her nose.

Khushi move back creating a space between them. Arnav grabs her hand and kiss her palm, "Rest dear, till you can. We have long night ahead", Arnav winked at Khushi, who gulped and averted her eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED ...

And with this, the wedding day comes to end. πŸ˜³
Now everyone knows whats coming next ... hehehe πŸ˜†

Let me know what you guys think of this part.

I wanted to do something different with the custom of hiding groom's shoes and demands money to give them back πŸ˜‰ ... lolz and that idea came in my mind.

DO READ THE NOTES BELOW ...

Bubbles76 thumbnail

NOTE 1:  

The next update will be on weekend AFTER EID.
I will be very busy in the last days of Ramadan and then EID that i won't be able to concentrate on writing the chapter nor i will be getting much time. Plus my younger brother had come home after 1 n half months so i really want to spend time with him before he goes back after eid.

If i get delay in posting the new chapter, i will put up the note for it.

NOTE 2:

Like i have mentioned before, Rohan is NOT a negative character and he will NOT create any problems and misunderstanding between Arshi. He himself is hurt about the incidents that has happened with his sister. He doesn't love Khushi nor he will fall in love with her. He just needs to be her friend as he really likes her only.

Few readers mentioned that they want Rohan to get his happy ending or love. That will not happen now in this story, his role will be ending soon. I will continue his part/life in season - 2 and he will get his happy ending, not sure yet with whom.

NOTE 3:

When i came back from break, i was fully planned to end the story with Arshi wedding but so many readers want me to continue with Arshi post marriage life. And i also realized that there are some things left to be address, especially of Rohan-Arnav talk and Payal's past. So i will be writing few more chapters to cover those things. But i will not be extending it more than 10 chaps.

I will continue Arshi's post marriage life in season 2, which will not be soon but after some months, as i need time to think of scenes/tracks for the story.

TC, with lots of love.
Bubbles
*uba* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res for comment :pEdited by *uba* - 7 years ago
rainyday3000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats on new thread...so excited to read more!!! :)
shikha-aggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations
Brilliant, marvelous update
Really like ur shoe idea
Happy Eid in advance
amadea thumbnail
awesome updateπŸ‘ 
Really like ur shoe idea
Happy Eid 
rainyday3000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely beautiful chapter...finally Arnav n Khushi r married...the next chapter is going to be sizzling hot...can't wait to read it...i m so happy to know that this story still has at least 10more chapters to go n SEASON 2...OMG u just made my day...I love this story...I think I have read this story 10 times from beginning...this story is very close to my heart n I m just happy that you have decided to have a Season 2...u r the best!!! :)
--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome FF ! Finally they both got married <3 ! Will be waiting for the next update..'
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome wedding and bidaai..lets wait for SR