Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Congrats for ur new thread,awesome update as usual
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Congrats on new thread
Amazing update.
Loved how the young gang teased the newly wedded couple. Arnav is so irritated with all the rituals and wanted Khushi all for himself and compensated for now by holding her hand always. It was funny when Mamiji said to Khushi that she is Raizada now and not to afraid of anyone pointing Dadi. Though Dadi being elder and can get her blessings but the way she hold grudges against Khushi and Arnav and cannot bless the couple whole heartedly doesn't deserve respect. Whatever Arnav did was not. Even Khushi should have not touched her feet to get blessing but she did not to create a scene and doesn't want to point out her parents. Loved small moment between Akash and Payal. They are falling into comfortable zone with each other which will be the start of their relationship. Girls took the advantage of Uday's flirtious nature and took shoes under their control but in the end poor girls lost even after they went thru all the trouble and demaded money from Arnav in exchange for his shoes. Arnav is smart enough to prepare himself not to loose and got himself an extra pair. That was really nice idea and funny too. Ashima is not leaving any chance to point out Rohan's mistake and ask him to move on in his life and not to hold any grudges from the past. Glad atleast he is listening to her and thinking about her words and taking it seriously. Rohan is missing his sister and want to do all the rituals by himself but he was deprived when Tara married in court legally. He can see Arnav and Khushi are truly happy and in love with each other and he is content when Khushi smiled at him and accepted his wishes. Arnav and Khushi's moments during dinner was lovely. Bidaai was emotional for Khushi's family to see her go to her sasural. Loved how Arnav honestly promised Shashi and Garima to look after Khushi and love her truly. Arnav hates to see tears in Khushi's eyes. Loved how Arnav comforted Khushi when she broke down in tears in his arms. Anjali is bend on fulfilling all the post marriage rituals but was angry because Arnav took Khushi away wanting her all for himself.

HAPPY EID in Advance.
nuts4u thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
finally wedding wow what a chappy...now 😉
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update yar...
finally it came to an end...
i loved the way arnav not letting her hands go away
loved the shoe idea...
continue soon...
HAPPY EID IN  ADVANCE AROOMA...

i know its coming to the end of the story... and so much happy that you are planning for a season 2... u made my day... really want to see it... i know it will take some months... but no problem we will wait...
want to know how arnav becomes a perfect husband... and i am sure that in your story u give importance to relationships... so nt only a perfect husband but also a nice damad also... and wnt to know how arnav cares for khushi when she really becomes a mother... SO MUCH EXITED FOR SEASON TWO...the most imp thing about your story is there is no seperation track and missunderstanding...in all other stories it happens somewhere and its so painful... this is one of the main reason i loved this story

apwa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Owsum Update👏 love all three parts well written 👏
maitydeblina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi bubble:)
I v been following the story for couple of months:)
Finally arshi are married:)
I loved everything:)specislly the shoe stealing thing,(lol)funny
overall ausum:)
Now arshi new journey start with arush
Thanks for the beautiful update:)
Update soon:)
chippu84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for new thread... wow awsome update... i love the joota scene...
Nas.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
update mindblowing. finally Arshi married.. I am so happy.. this story my favorite one.. i am so happy and exicted season 2. i am waiting next one.. i am wanted sugharaat hot and rommance
candyjan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations s yar... Love it so much...
I can't wait for next update
rockstarlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
beautiful update
congrats for the new thread