Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

12fasiha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
waoo what a update..sidhart is back OMG now why is he behind payal...all full reception was mindblowingg amazingg..beautifully described...akash protected payal n dance with her so splendidly...arshi conversation was waoo the way aranv was worried about protection lol...overall update was mindblowing..waiting for next part pls share asap
12fasiha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 waoo what a update..sidhart is back OMG now why is he behind payal...all full reception was mindblowingg amazingg..beautifully described...akash protected payal n dance with her so splendidly...arshi conversation was waoo the way aranv was worried about protection lol...overall update was mindblowing..waiting for next part pls share asap
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome chapter as always Arooma...I am really sorry for a very late comment, you know the reason😛
Thanks for continuing the reception...A possessive Raizada is wroth to read...when he can't share her with his son, how can he see her with other man dancing...that to with Rohan.  Arnav proved it in the party that Khushi is only his...no one can take a chance to near her...I love the cute kiss which he has given her at the time of cutting cake.  
They both understand their feelings and what is going on in their mind...I am amazed to see that without saying Khushi understood that something is bothering her Arnavji...and totally surprised when she said that she is on pills...it is mature thinking...but you know I was literally laughing when I read the state of Arnav, when he realized that he was not using protection...hahahaaa...Arnav babu bahut der se jage.  This is called a true partnership when without saying your other half understands that you are not feeling good about certain things.  I really want to read her pregnancy period...if you stretch that much. Loved the girls teasing Khushi and their cute moments.   Arush like his father always wants to be with his mama...no matter what.  Loved the way Khushi never forget to include Arush during her happy moment.
Awww...Akash is there for Payal when Sidharath was troubling her...he is there as a protector. How cute he is concerned about Payal safety...and used his power to get rid of Sid.
A beginning for Rohan to find his true love and I definitely thing Ashima is the right choice.   
Awww...our junior Raizada look so handsome...and love the small family cutting the cake together.

akap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb Awesome i loved it..👏
Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hey hii, new reader to your story its just superb..
Can you plz gve me the link of your blog?? The one you have given is not working and i m new to india forums so don't know much about all this..so will be glad..
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Bookmarking 
Will be back soon 
KRISGEET thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi
At thr outset let me congratulate you on the reveting Arshi story beung penned. Unfortunately the earlier threads r closed hence i couldnt comment on the same.
Loved this selfless Khushi who managed to win Arush's love with her genuine love and affection for him.
Each chapter has held the reader's interest. 

All the Best!!!

KRISGEET thumbnail
86-87
The suhaag raat has been beautifully brought out by you. The loving and caring Arnav and passionate Khushi. He is more worried about her readiness to take the relation further and she wants to be one with her Arnav at last 

Loved the way Khushi convinced her Maasi that  her prioritues will always be Arnav and Arush and Arush is her own son.
Poor Arnav , atlast his sabar didnt give him meetha phal yet. Will he show his anger and frustration now?
KRISGEET thumbnail
88-91
Poor Arnav, He has patiently waited gor 2 months to get married to Khushi with full rituals only to be away from her for pag phera. Khushi is really trying to manage all the responsibilities as a wife, mother, daughter, bahu ...

Loved the fact that Arnav was a good sport during reception. The green devil peepung once a while was really funny.

Khushi managed to patch up Arnav and Rohan. Finally looks like both of them have started healing with Khushi"s help.
Could understand Arnav's frustration about wanting some me time with Khushi. He has never felt the need for someone in his life. Now that Khushi is here he wabts to savour every moment of togetherness while Khushi is caught between the familial duties and her own needs of being with her husband!!!