Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anneta56 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Lovely as always. waiting for the next sizzling part. also very excited for the second season as well.
Take your time but please dont keep us waiting for too long

the sweetest moment for me was the part with arush n the family perfect pictures. hope it will be framed up to be put in their room. juz a thought...

Eid Mubarak to you and your family. 

Edited by anneta56 - 7 years ago
arnavkhushi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread 
Amazing update 
Loved it 
gadsw thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi, another fantastic update, poor Arnav all rituals r making him cranky  love juty scene and last part is too good
Abaszayer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bubbles76

Gr8 update ... now we want hot hot romance 

NOTE 1:  

The next update will be on weekend AFTER EID.
I will be very busy in the last days of Ramadan and then EID that i won't be able to concentrate on writing the chapter nor i will be getting much time. Plus my younger brother had come home after 1 n half months so i really want to spend time with him before he goes back after eid.

If i get delay in posting the new chapter, i will put up the note for it.

NOTE 2:

Like i have mentioned before, Rohan is NOT a negative character and he will NOT create any problems and misunderstanding between Arshi. He himself is hurt about the incidents that has happened with his sister. He doesn't love Khushi nor he will fall in love with her. He just needs to be her friend as he really likes her only.

Few readers mentioned that they want Rohan to get his happy ending or love. That will not happen now in this story, his role will be ending soon. I will continue his part/life in season - 2 and he will get his happy ending, not sure yet with whom.

NOTE 3:

When i came back from break, i was fully planned to end the story with Arshi wedding but so many readers want me to continue with Arshi post marriage life. And i also realized that there are some things left to be address, especially of Rohan-Arnav talk and Payal's past. So i will be writing few more chapters to cover those things. But i will not be extending it more than 10 chaps.

I will continue Arshi's post marriage life in season 2, which will not be soon but after some months, as i need time to think of scenes/tracks for the story.

TC, with lots of love.
Bubbles

tanu_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Well ek dum mast update tha
Maza agya read krke 
Loved it 
Cont soon
sheshnag1952 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update . Loved all the emotions that r common in weddings. Waiting to read more . And Eid Mubbarak to u in advance.
Pindborg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb Update 
Adorable Arishi. Continue next Part soon 
And happy Ramadan 
lionacharming thumbnail
congrtx on new thread...
awsom chp..
atlast they are married...
w8ng egrly niw fr nxt chp... 😉
pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow.., I liked the way arnav escaped with khushi for the night. Nice part. I liked it.
sriif thumbnail
Awesome update... loved arnavs love towards khushi and how much he wanted privacy to have his khushi to himself...loved the way arnav assured garima and shashi of keeping khushi happy and give his full support to her...