YouAreMyNewDREAM Thrd 5: Link to Thrd 6 on Pg 1

Bubbles76 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
YEAAAHH ... opening the new thread with my 1000th post ðŸ˜ƒ

Hello my sweet readers ,,,,,  WELCOME to the 5TH THREAD of YOU ARE MY NEW DREAM ... ðŸ˜³

Wow ... jumping ... jumping ...  a 5th thread 😃... thanks guys for making it possible ... its an unbelievable moment for me ..  i am really happy and its only because of your lovly response to my story. ðŸ˜³

When i read ur comment specially the long ones i feel really really happy and feel like my hard work is paying off. ðŸ˜³

i may not reply to each comment but i do read them all ... it always motivates me to update early as i don't like to keep my readers waiting for the update ... so ALL THANKS to you guys ... ðŸ¤—

Link to thread 4: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3979587

Teaser : Below

Chapter 56: Pg 7

Chapter 57: Pg 18

Chapter 58 (A & B): Pg 35

Chapter 59: Pg 51

Chapter 60: Pg 65

SneakPeak for Chap 61: Pg 78

Chapter 61: pg 87

Chapter 62: Pg 101

Chapter 63: Pg 113

Chapter 64: Pg 128

Chapter 65: pg 141

Old Readers ... who are not getting Pm for my future updates they are deleted for my PM list for not commenting or Liking it. 

New readers ... If you want PM, then do buddy me ðŸ˜Š ... just so you know i will only PM those who comments or like my work.

Silent readers ... If you don't want to comment or LIKE then kindly del me from your buddy list ... it will save me time as its not easy to send me to soo many ppl.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY PASTE ... I hold the soul ownership of  my work and concept and nobody should produce it without my permission.

Edited by Bubbles76 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bubbles76 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

TEASER FOR CHAPTER 56:

"Khushi we are not taking him there ... that's it", Said Arnav in strict tone.

"But why not Arnavji ... I promise I will take care of him", said Khushi as she peck Arush on hair.

"I know that ... but you will be working all day ... who will be with him then?", said Arnav.

"We will take shobah ji or I can arrange for the baby sitter for the day and in night I will be with him", said Khushi.

"No Khushi ... I will not let any baby sitter near him ... he is better here", said Arnav.

"But ... but ... he will need me ... you know how he gets when he doesn't see me and it's the question of 20 days Arnavji", said Khushi.

"Yes just 20 days Khushi not whole month or year ... why are you making a fuss of it", said Arnav now getting irritated.

"Fuss? I am making fuss? You are making fuss ... why don't you agree on it ... I am not asking you to take care of him ... when I don't have problem then whats yours?", said Khushi now getting angry.

"Problem ... ? Are you even thinking logically?", said Arnav in anger taking step towards Khushi ... Arush hide his face in Khushi's chest hearing Arnav loud voice.

" There will be hundreds of people, AR and VF team member ... you colleagues ... what will you tell them that what MY SON is doing with you?? Why MY SON is calling you MAMA ... with what right you are holding him? ...", Arnav would have continued but Khushi him in anger.

"THEN GIVE ME THE RIGHT ARNAVJI", said Khushi in loud angry voice.

-----------------------------------------------

IN PARIS ...

"Khushi ... Wait listen to me, I told you I wont be able to be a good father,"said Arnav trying to hold Khushi's hand.

But she jerk it away and move out of elevator ... Arnav sighed ... how will he make her understand.

After taking 2, 3 steps Khushi stop and turn back to him ... tears in her eyes,

"You wont be able to or you don't want to?", said Khushi looking at him hurting and Arnav feel bad to see her tears.

"You are hurting him with no fault of his ... for god sake arnavji he is just a baby ... a baby ... whats his fault ... and now you hurt me too.", with that Khushi strom away leaving Arnav thinking.

---- update will be up on Monday Night ... sorry for delay was busy with relatives and guest so cudnt get time to write something down ... will start it tonight.

Edited by Bubbles76 - 9 years ago
Shruti_0505 thumbnail
I hope arush goes to Paris
pari_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on new thread...
nice teaser
Joarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congrat on the thread...
amazing teaser...will be waiting for the updte...
radhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on new thread!!!
Such an interesting teaser!! 
Aww...both Arnav and Khushi fighting as any married couple regarding 'what's best for their child?' topic. very interesting. Eagerly waiting for the update!!

sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats dear on the new thread!!!!
That is so great to see a beautiful teaser from you...now we are waiting for Monday.
sareen.chandani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey congratz on your new thread. amazing teaser now i cant wait for the update. update soon plzzz
Nas.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats of new thread.teaser interesting.waited fir update

..ri.. thumbnail
Congrats for the New thread..
Awesome teaser..
Waiting for next..