EchTee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Goldie ji.. Waiting for update
Bubbles76 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Hello dear readers, hope you all are doing well. ðŸ˜Š

Thanks for wishing on new thread ... its all because of your support and love.

Sorry for the delay ... actually i had a kind of fight with my boss on Wednesday and then next day with colleague so i was not in right mind to write ... so i didn't ... and also i was not getting any idea about the scenes so i took time. 

So here is the next chapter ... hope you guys like it ... i know its not that good but still ...  ðŸ˜Š

CHAPTER 56: 

------------------ Next day - Monday - @ AR

"Kuku ... Come on yaar I am hungry ... do this later naa", said NK whining while tugging Khushi's arm who was busy arranging her stuff on her desk.

"Just few minutes NK", said Khushi giving him a smile.

"Why didn't you do this in the morning haan", said NK a bit irritatingly as he can't be hungry for more time ... he needed food and needed now.

"yaar we have the designers meeting na ... and Lavanya ji asked us to arrange all our stuff and remove our belongings from our desk as we will not be here till the event get finished, so that we don't lose our things", said Khushi hurriedly.

"Khushi its no big deal yaar ... go ... look at him ... poor NK", said Prachi giving a sad look to NK.

"See she can understand me but not my best friend", said NK.

"Ha ha ha ... not funny", said Khushi.

NK takes the file from her hand and stump it on the desk, "NK ...", said Khushi giving him a stern look.

"Do this later ... come on now (NK grab her arm and push her forward) you know I can't stay hungry ... Prachi you wana come?", asked NK looking at Prachi.

"No ... you guys go ahead ... I am going with Vijay", said Prachi with slight blush.

"Ohoo ... Vijay and lunch haan", said Khushi in a teasing tone.

"Ok have fun then ... come", said NK and drag Khushi with him towards the door, "I am starving".

"Motu ...", said Khushi pinching his cheeks.

Just then they were about to cross the door Khushi felt the familiar feeling and she turn back and her eyes fell on upper floor window where Arnav was standing ... Probably talking on phone ... she couldn't see his face expression from here but still Khushi smile.

"Khushiii ...", NK called her loudly as he punches the elevator button.

"Cominggg ...", replied Khushi and went out of the hall towards NK.

Arnav was talking to Mr. Richard on phone, who was telling him about the arrangements made for AR team in Paris, while talking he moves towards the window wall which give the full view of hall below ... he saw NK dragging Khushi to the door and then Khushi pulling his cheek ... Arnav smilse at her gesture ... seconds later he saw Khushi turning back and looking at his direction ... though he couldn't see her expression from here but still he smiles. Now he doesn't feel anger or more precisely jealousy with NK and Khushi closeness as after yesterday's night he knew that she only belongs to him.

------------------ In Restaurant - While doing Lunch

"Why you have to stay back? I will get bore over there", said Khushi taking a bite.

"Well Akash is staying back too and our team has to handle the media and our partners over here once ASR reveals about the event in Paris", replied NK while taking sip of coke.

"And beside why will you get bore over there ... you can go out with Prachi and others and also ASR will there as well", said NK giving her a teasing look.

"yeah right ... Arnavji won't be having any time to go out with me ... besides he doesn't want other people to know about us yet so we can't hang out", said Khushi with a sad pout.

"Why not? Your family knows about you two and also his family then?", asked NK thinking what could be the reason.

"I think maybe he doesn't want people to gossip about us ... like that article incident ... as Arnavji has a big reputation I guess if the word got out ... the media will probably be after us", said Khushi.

"Well he is right in that way ... you know how media works ... they never care how their news are affecting us ... they just need gossip to boast their own name", said NK.

"Yeah I know ... but I thought after last night ... we won't have to worry about these things anymore", said Khushi.

"Wait ... what happen last night?", asked NK.

"Weeelll ...", Khushi blush and NK raise his brows at her, "He confess to me last night".

"Ohh ... Wow ... really?" NK was surprise to hear that.

Khushi then tell him how Arnav give her surprises last night and finally said I Love You to her (skipping the intimate things and also about past).

NK was very happy for Khushi ... finally they both confess and every hurdle is over now, "Finally ... That's great yaar ... Congrats".

"Thanks NK ... you know he has changed so much ... In initial days he was so rude and arrogant ... and on every other thing he got angry ... he didn't smile or show his feelings but now everything is changed ... he smiles and show his feelings", said Khushi happily.

"Nah ... not everything is changed", said NK. "What you mean?", asked Khushi.

"Well he may be changed but only with you ... he gets angry with everybody else in same way like before and I guess he still doesn't like me", said NK

"No NK ... it's not like that ... Arnavji just take time to open up with others ... it's difficult for him to trust other people", said Khushi.

"Oh ho defending him now haan", said NK.

"NK ... Arnavji is not a bad person like you assume him to be", said Khushi in irritating tone ... she never likes if someone say anything against Arnav even if they are family or friends.

"When did I say he is bad person ... he just has bad temper that's all", said NK.

"yeah right ... why I am feeling that someone is getting jealous", said Khushi in teasing tone.

"Excuse me ... I am not getting jealous ... infact ASR is jealous of me", said NK pointing a fork towards her.

"What ... oh come on NK", Khushi shakes her head.

"what come on ... it's the truth dear", said NK smiling. "No its not", said Khushi instantly.

"Oh yeah ... then why he sent me to Pune on that project", said NK.

Khushi frown thinking about what NK is saying ... then remembering how Arnav send NK to Pune to organize an event.

"Well for work ... what else?", said Khushi.

"Why me? I was new in the department ... he could have send some other ... more experience person than me ... but he choose me ... have you thought about it .. No na ... because he was jealous and he wanted me to be away from you", said NK

"Its not like that ok ... you said yourself that Arnavji said that it will be a good opportunity for your career", said Khushi.

"Obviously he would say that ... he can't say NK .. I want you to stay away from Khushi", NK try to mimic Arnav. "Just like you girls say that you can understand about other woman feelings ... like same we boys can understand other men feelings ... and it was obvious from his looks that he didn't likes our closeness".

Khushi then remembers how Arnav got angry on her when he saw her and NK hugging on that party night and later how he forced to kiss her. Why did he got so angry then? NK is right ... he was jealous then.

"But I told him that we are best friends and we are close ... he didn't said anything when I told him that", said Khushi.

"Well then I am sure he is not jealous anymore ... and now as he had confessed I guess he won't get angry seeing me with you", said NK with a smile.

"Hmm ...", Khushi smile too.

"And besides getting jealous he should be thanking me", said NK and Khushi raise her brows in question.

"If not for me then you wouldn't be working in his office in the first place", said NK

"What you mean ... I am working here because I was selected for my designs ok", said Khushi.

"Ahan ... and who has send your designs to ASR's manager?", said NK with mischievous smile.

"They got mix accidently and ...", Khushi stop seeing the smirk on his face, "Wait a minute ... don't tell me that you send my designs on purpose?", asked Khushi being shock and NK nodded his head ... the smirk still on his face.

Khushi drop her spoon and fork and lean back in chair massaging her temple, "It was you ... NKKK", said Khushi ... his name a bit loudly.

"Shhsshh ...", NK hush her looking around.

"You are so bad ... here I am thinking it was because of my designs", said Khushi shaking her head.

"Of course you got selected because of your designs Kuku ... I was just happen to be the source to deliver your design to ASR manager", said NK

"And can I ask why you did that", said Khushi.

"Like you don't know ... have you seen yourself back there in Mumbai ... drooling over him, doing sketches of him and collecting news about him", said NK and Khushi mouth open in an O.

"I don't drool on him ok", said Khushi looking down.

"yeah right ... I have seen you the way you look at him when he comes to our branch ... you were so attracted to him ... even Payal Di noticed that how your expressions got change whenever he is mention and not to forget you changed your degree program because of him as well ... so what should I have done then ... wait for you to make a move ... which was not happening in this century so I took the initiative and it worked.", said NK

"Does jiji knows that you sent my designs?", asked Khushi.

"Yup ... she caught me ... she knew I have to do something with it ... and its nothing wrong what I did Kuku ... you were not agreeing to marry someone ... not accepting any proposal from boys from our uni ... not hanging out with them either ... because you were totally into him that time ... I wanted you to face him ... get to know him so that you can know if it's just your infatuation or actually love. I knew he was not an easy person ... I wanted you to decide if you want to be with him or move on in life because I didn't want to see you like that not knowing what to do", said NK grabbing her hand on the table.

NK was right ... from the day she met Arnav 3 years ago, she just couldn't forget about him, his face and his eyes were permanently etched on her mind and heart. She had never looked at any other guy after that as she couldn't, the feel of his touch felt her astonished that how just a mere touch could affect her so much. She then comes to the conclusion that she had feelings for him but how could she tell him, he is just so different from her, successful, powerful, rich and what not. She decided to prove herself to him, she don't want herself to be just a fling for him, and definitely not a girl he would think that she is after his fame. Thats why she switch her degree from Management to Fashion Design, being in the same field would give her more chance to be with him.

"yeah I guess you are right", said Khushi.

"Are you upset with me?", asked NK.

"No .. why would I ... as a friend you did right ... beside how can I forget that it was you who make me realize that I love him and how I feel about him and you encourage me to take the risk", said Khushi with a smile as she remembers his words.

NK: "Look kuku ... you are strong, independent and mature enough to take risks. If your love is strong then you will succeed in changing ASR beliefs about relationships. If you gets scare like this than you would never ... (NK paused) um what you call it ... yeah you can never live your love story right ... it's the risk you have to take yaar ... until and unless you won't try you would never get to know the consequence of it. Right?"

"Yes ... and see your love is strong that it had changed a person like Arnav Singh Raizada ... who is crazy about you", said NK.

"NK ...", Khushi blush.

"What else then ... a person who don't care for his life ... saving yours ... we call him crazy in love dear ... and let's equal it ... you are too crazy in love with him", said NK winking at her.

"That I am", said Khushi proudly.

"That's my girl", said NK giving her a thumbs up.

"Ok let's go back ... lunch time is nearly over", said Khushi looking at time in her cell ... they had finished their lunch as well.

They were on their way back to office ... Khushi was thinking about their talks when she realized something and look at Nk who was driving, "NK ... did you do something else in your mission of bring me and Arnavji close", asked Khushi.

And Nk give her a sheepish smile.

"NK ...", Khushi eyed his sternly, "Tell me now".

"Well you remember that valentine party in which we take part in blind contest", said NK.

"Yes ... how can I forget ... I asked you to get same color chit and instead Arnavji got that", said Khushi and NK smirk hearing that.

"Haww ... You give him my color chit?", asked Khushi.

"you are right ... I bumped into him intentionally and change my chit with him", said NK and Khushi smack his arm.

"Ow ... you should be thanking me yaar ... I have to tolerate that stupid girl cause of you", said NK making a face.

"Did I ask you to that ... you know I nearly had fight with Arnavji that night", said Khushi remembering how she thrown cushions at him and not to forget the small smooch he gave her before leaving.

"ok fine ... I won't do anything in future now", said NK making a face.

"Awhh ... my gummy bear ... sholly ... and you are my sweet heart", said Khushi caressing his cheek.

"Don't let ASR hear this", said NK in teasing tone and earn another smack from Khushi.

"And don't forget I help you in wooing Naina ok", said Khushi pointing finger at him.

"Yeah how can I ... if I do ... you will remind me right", said NK and Khushi nods her head smilingly and Nk shakes his head.

------------------ After Lunch - Arnav's Cabin

The last addition was done ... the design was complete ... Arnav keep on looking on the page ... rotating pencil between his fingers ... thinking if it needs anymore modification or not. He heared knock on his cabin door.

"Come in ...", said Arnav ... his eyes still on the design.

Lavanya came in, "ASR ... these are the final designs ... I checked them as well ... just needed your approval so that we can move head", said Lavanya putting file on the table.

"Yeah ok ...", said Arnav as he put down the page and take the file ... he had just open the first design when he got starled my Lavanya's excited shriek, "OH MYYY ...".

Arnav give an angry glare to her but she was not looking at him ... Arnav follow her gaze and saw her looking at the design ... he curse under breath ... that he should have put that in the drawer ... before he could do anything ... Lavanya picks the page.

"Oh my God ... ASR ... you design this?", asked Lavanya looking astonish at the design and then at Arnav.

"how can you say that's me? It could be some other  ...", Arnav was saying when Lavanya cut her.

"Come on ... I have been working for you since 4 years and don't forget I have seen your designs before and also you use to ask my opnions as well remember ... So I can tell that this little perfection (pointing towards the design) is definitely yours", said Lavanya

Well now he can't hide that, "Ok fine ... so go ahead tell me ... hows it?", asked Arnav as he thought ... knowing another person opinion won't harm.

"Its soo beautiful ... I can't believe it ASR ... you ... you ... When did you started designing again ... its so good to see this ... finally you started again", said Lavanya.

Arnav just smile a little.

"Is it for the show? Why didn't you tell me that you would be designing something?", asked Lavanya.

"It's a surprise", said Arnav cooly.

"Ahan ... surprise", said Lavanya eyeing Arnav suspiciously, "For the show ... orrr ... for someone .. haan?", asked Lavanya.

Arnav extend his hand and took the page, "you will get to know on the show Lavanya", with that he put the design in drawer.

"well can't wait to see it then ... ok see these designs (pointing towards the file in his hand) and letme know ok", said Lavanya and went out of the cabin.

She was very happy today ... she can't believe .. After almost 2 years Arnav had design something ... She went straight to Aman's cabin and told him about it ... he was also got shocked and happy to know this?.

"Wow ... that's great news yaar ... ASR back on designing ... but how did it happen?", said Aman.

"Khushi ...", said Lavanya with mischevious smile.

"Oh ... you meant to say that ...", said Aman and Lavanya noded her head, "And I am sure that design is for Khushi as well ... but he also said that it was for the show too", said Lavanya with slight confusion.

"Well let me ask him then ... he is designing again and I don't know that", said Aman and went out of the cabin.

"Come in", said Arnav as he heard the knock on door ... Aman came in and sit in front of him ... staring at him. Arnav look up from the file giving him a questioning look.

"When and how?", asked Aman with straight face.

Arnav frown in confusion thinking what he is talking about and then realize what is it, "So Lavanya told you haan".

"But why didn't you tell me ... you don't know but it's a very big thing for us", said Aman and Arnav rolls his eyes.

"Its no big deal", said Arnav.

"It is ASR ... you started this company with your designs ... your designs give us the first contract and throughout the years if AR gain success its half of the credits goes to your designs", said Aman in serious tone.

"Ok fine", said Arnav and opens the drawer ... He doesn't want to talk emotional stuff right now ... so to divert Aman's mind he show him the design.

"Wow ... that's ... pretty ... no I mean great", said Aman looking at the design.

"Hmmm", said Arnav.

"So is it for the show or for Khushi?", asked Aman as he never talk beating around the bush with Arnav ... their conversation has always been direct and to the point.

"Whatt?", said Arnav as got surprise at his question thinking how could he know that.

"Come on ASR ... you designing ... after two years ... when you literally swore not to ... and then suddenly you thought to design ... well then something or someone has to do with it", said Aman wiggling his brows at Arnav as if telling him that he caught him. Arnav chuckled thinking that how he understood him, "well its for both ... show and Khushi", said Arnav.

"For both? First you will display it in the show and then later gift it to Khushi?", asked Aman.

"Kind of ... let some things remain surprise Aman", said Arnav taking the page from him.

"And yes I talked to Mr. Richard ... everything is ready there ... but I forgot to asked for the interpreter ... you call him and asked him to arrange an interpreter for us ... I don't think anyone here knows French", said Arnav.

"Ok ...", said Aman and stood up.

"And give this file to Lavanya ... tell her she have green to go", said Arnav extended the file to Aman who took and left the cabin.

Arnav then run his finger on the designs ... Thinking that how will it look on Khushi.

------------------ In Evening - @ RM

"Here you go baby", said Khushi giving Arush his milk bottle but he turn his face making an annoying sound.

"What ... Arush come on ... have your milk now", said Khushi a bit sternly as she pushes Arush down on bed and bring bottle near his lips.

"naahh hhh ...", making an annoying sound he push the bottle way ... Khushi move back giving him an angry look ... Arush sit on the bed and was fidgeting.

"Now what ...", said Khushi as she make Arush stand up ... that when a bad smell came ... "oho ... So my baby has done poo poo haan", said Khushi smacking his bottom a little and Arush hide his eyes behind his tiny hands as if understanding what Khushi had said.

Khushi then take his shorts off and take him to washroom ... taking away the spoiled diaper she open the tap in sink and clean him ... Arush started to play with water. As he begins to move his hand fast Khushi stop him.

"No Aruuusshhh", the same tone which meant he should stop doing what he is doing and like a good boy he is ... He stopped his hand and extends towards Khushi who pick him up not caring if her top is getting wet. She gives a soundly kiss on his cheek which made him giggle and he kiss her back on cheek.

She made him sit on the bed and went to the baby table to grab the diaper but pack was empty. Looks like she has to open new packet ... Khushi went towards the cupboard to take out the packet.

Arush saw Khushi moving way so he quickly crawl towards the edge of bed and slip his legs down and stood up on the floor holding the bed.

"Maammmaaa ...ekho (look) ...", said Arush and Khushi turn back ... "No baby ... stay right there ok", said Khushi as she bend down and take the new pampers pack.

Arush was is playing mood so he run towards the door.

"Arush no ...", said Khushi loudly as she quickly close the cupboard and was about to run after him but  luckily just then Arnav came there and Arush stop seeing him ... Arnav too stop at the door seeing Arush only in shirt.

"What the ...", he said looking surprise at Arush.

"Papppaaa...", said Arush as he take step towards Arnav and grab his pant.

"Arush no ... Move away", said Arnav.

"Thank god ...  Arnavji ... don't let him get out ... can you bring him here ... (giving a stern look to Arush) he is running way without his diaper", said Khushi.

"No way ... I am not picking him up ... you just get him", said Arnav moving back.

"Arnavji .. no stay right here ... if you move he will run out", said Khushi as she try to open the pack.

"Then just pick him up", said Arnav a bit angry.

"You pick him up ...", said Khushi.

"What the ... so he will spoil my suit", said Arnav a bit afraid.

Khushi look at Arnav who was shaking his leg a bit so the Arush let it go and Arush want to go to his papa.

"Seriosuly Arnavji ...", said Khushi moving forward ... she pick Arush up and giving a soft smack to his bottom ... "you bad baby ... My nangu pangu ...", said Khushi in baby voice nuzzling her nose on his stomach which made Arush laugh.

Arnav sigh of relief and went toward the bed.

"Arnavji .. please open this pack ... I need the diaper", said Khushi pointing towards the pampers pack on bed.

Arnav nods his head and pick up the pack .. meanwhile Khushi put lotion on Arush bottom and little gel so that diaper don't rash his skin. Arnav opens the pack in one go and handed her the diaper.

Arush was making sound and playing with Khushi's hair as she put diaper on him and then his shorts.

"Now my baby is ready ...", said Khushi giving a wide smile to Arush and make him sit on the bed ... who crawls towards Arnav.

Arnav extended his hand and Arush stood up on bed holding his hand ... "uthaooo ... uthaooo ...", said Arush in baby voice ... and Arnav pick him up and Arush kiss his cheek and Arnav got startled ... and look at Arush ... who was expecting him to kiss him back.

"Kiss him back", said Khushi as she understood what Arush wants.

"What ...", said Arnav confuse.

"Uff ho Arnavji", said Khushi smacking her forehead ... "when baby kisses you that means he want the same in return."

"Ohh ... ", said Arnav and lightly peck Arush on his cheek who makes a happy sound ... Arnav then extend Arush towards Khushi who takes him.

"Does it applies to elders as well?", asked Arnav.

"What?", asked Khushi.

"That ... (Arnav move closer to Khushi) if they kiss you that means they need kiss in return", said Arnav with a mischievous look.

Khushi look at him with slightly open mouth, "but ... but ... I didn't kiss you", said Khushi moving a step back.

"Who said that ... I was talking about myself", said Arnav smirking as he move forward and snake his hand around her waist.

"Ar .. rnavji ...", Khushi stammers as Arnav pull her close and Arush got sandwich between them.

"So ...", Arnav lean close to her face and just then Arush smack his cheek.

"What the ...", said Arnav startled and move back. Khushi giggle seeing this, "Good boy Arush ...", said Khushi ... Arush made a happy sound and Arnav give them an angry look.

"Lets go ... we will have milk first then we will pack our Arush's things", said Khushi and sitting on the bed with Arush in her lap.

"What his things?", asked Arnav.

"Well ... he is going Paris with his mama ...", said Khushi nuzzling his nose with Arush and extended her hand to take the milk bottle.

"What ... he is not going there", said Arnav surprise and shocked that Khushi thought to take Arush with him.

"But why not? I already asked Naniji and Anjali ji ... they said I can take him", said Khushi her hand stop in mid and she look up at Arnav.

"Did anyone ask me? How can the say that without asking me?", said Arnav in anger.

"Why are you getting angry? whats wrong in it if we take him there?", asked Khushi not understanding his anger.

Khushi we are not taking him there ... that's it", said Arnav in strict tone.

"But why not Arnavji ... I promise I will take care of him", said Khushi as she peck Arush on hair. Who got scared hearing his papa angry tone and glued to his mama's chest

"I know that ... but you will be working all day ... who will be with him then?", said Arnav.

"We will take shobah ji or I can arrange for the baby sitter for the day and in night I will be with him", said Khushi.

"No Khushi ... I will not let any baby sitter near him ... he is better here", said Arnav.

"But ... but ... he will need me ... you know how he gets when he doesn't see me and it's the question of 20 days Arnavji ... how can he stay away ...", Khushi was saying when Arnav cut her.

"Yes just 20 days Khushi not whole month or year ... why are you making a fuss of it", said Arnav now getting irritated.

"Fuss? I am making fuss? You are making fuss ... why don't you agree on it ... I am not asking you to take care of him ... when I don't have problem, Naniji and Anjali has no problem then whats yours?", said Khushi angrily getting up from bed.

"Problem ... ? Are you even thinking logically? There will be hundreds of people, AR and VF team members ... you colleagues ... what will you tell them that what MY SON is doing with you?? Why MY SON is calling you MAMA ... with what right you are holding him? ...", Arnav would have continued but Khushi him in anger.

"Then give me the right Arnavji", said Khushi in loud angry voice.

Arnav stop hearing what she said ... Khushi looked at him in anger and slightly hurt ... but when Arnav didn't said anything for a minute ... Khushi turn and grab the bottle from bed and strom out of the room in anger.

"Dammit ...", said Arnav fisting his hand.

Why she is not understanding it ... that they can't take Arush there. There will be media over there ... then other people ... the word will get out about his son ... the media will storm him just like before asking questions about his son and then they will ask question about his mother ... asking him whether he is his legitimate son or not ... Arnav close his eyes in anger as he remember the taunts and question of media after Tania died.

How they accuse him of her death ... accuse of using her ... and then one reporter got to know about Arush and he raise the question whether Arush was his legitimate son or just a mistake that's why he is hiding his son ... he had a hard time controlling that reporter and make sure that no news of his son went out. The pain he went through then ... he felt humiliated ... He had no fault ... Tania betrayed him ... but he can't even said the truth then because he didn't want to ruin her name ... but media taking his silence as his guilt ... the media publish all the rubbish news like he doesn't care for his wife ... that he couldn't even came to meet her before she died and what not.

NO ... thought Arnav opening his eyes ... He won't let that happen again ... with that thought Arnav went out of the room. He went down the leaving room and saw everyone seated there ... he told them in strict tone that Arush won't be going to Paris with them and he won't have further argument regarding this. He saw the hurt look in Khushi's eyes but he knew it is better this way.

After that Khushi didn't talk to him ... as she was angry. Arnav was in his room ... he took shower and changed clothes ... after some time he cooled down and went down thinking to talk to Khushi.

He saw everybody assemble on the dining table ... he went there ... he looked at Khushi who ignored him. Throughout the dinner Arnav try to catch her eye or try to signal her but Khushi kept nonchalant.

"Khushi bitya I think Arush is sleepy ... you go and make him sleep ... I have called Shobah ... she will be reaching soon", said Nani ... she had notice how both Arnav and Khushi were behaving ... and her experience mind was telling her that Arnav wanted to talk to Khushi ... so it will give him chance to do so.

"Ok Naniji", said Khushi standing up Arush lay in her arms and went towards the stairs. Arnav too stood up after few seconds and went to the stairs. Nani smiles seeing this.

Arnav stood near the door seeing Khushi patting Arush ... so is asleep now. Khushi knew that Arnav is here in the room ... she could feel his presence ... how could she not ... they are attune to each other in their own unique way.

Khushi stood up from bed and tick pillows on Arush's both side. She turn and came face to face with Arnav.

"I have been meaning to talk to you ... and you are ignoring me", said Arnav little in anger.

"You said you don't neet any more argument so whats there to talk about", said Khushi and move past him but Arnav grab her hand and pull her close.

"Khushi ... I know you are angry that I stopped you from taking Arush ... but listen to what I have to say", said Arnav in soft tone.

"Fine", said Khushi still angry.

Arnav then tell her his reasons ... Khushi got shocked to know that how those reporters could think about Arush being legitimate child and becomes sad realizing how much Arnav must have suffer for this.

"Oh Arnavji ...", said Khushi and hug Arnav.

"Khushi ... this event is very big for me and AR ... I don't want anything to came in between this ... I know I might be sounding selfish but we all have worked so hard for this ... and you know if media gets any single gossip they won't wait to jeopardize everything", said Arnav pulling back from  hug.

"No Arnavji ... I can understand what you mean", said Khushi.

"Thanks ... and please don't ignore me like this ... I really hate it", said Arnav pouting a bit.

"Awwhh ... I am shoo sholly", said Khushi in baby voice while pinching his cheeks.

"I am not Arush ok", said Arnav making a face as he rubs his cheek.

Khushi then move forwards and peck his cheek ... Arnav smirk and pull her more close. Khushi blush as she knows what will be going on his mind ... she closes her eyes as Arnav move close to her lips. She felt a soft peck on her cheek ... she open her eyes little confuse as she was expecting that he will kiss her on lips.

"What ... you kiss me on cheek so I thought you also need it on cheek", said Arnav smirking.

Khushi made a face at him.

"well you need it some place else then you have to give it first", said Arnav in his husky voice and Khushi's widened ...

"No .. I don't need anything", said Khushi pushing Arnav back and turn to go.

"But I need it ...", saying that he press his lips on hers and kiss her passionately.

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Do comment if you like the update ...

i know its not much ... but as i am still little upset beacuse of office issuse i can only write this much...

will try to make next update soon .. ðŸ˜Š

..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
First of all... I'M SORRY for not UNRESsing till now. SORRY for not remembering the update. SORRY for being bad. SORRY for everything. SORRY... SORRY... SORRY... I don't know how can forgot about this... I'M REALLY SORRY... ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­

----------------

I felt nice reading about Arshi sensing each other. Without seeing the facial expressions, they know what their feel, what their expression. Lovely...

I loved the conversation between NK and Khushi in Restaurant. so many revelation. NK planning khushi's entry, blind contest and all... poor khushi... she has to see so much, feel so much - blush, pretending anger, proud, happy... wonderful relation... FRIENDSHIP...

Nice to hear/read about Arnav designing after along time. And..."When and how?" Damn Aman... you are too straight and direct man... you never waste time or you never will beat around the bush... And every time I adore their bond. they are truly wonderful friends. And now I can't wait more to see KHUSHI in ARNAV design. 

Ohh... Arush... My darling...

When Arush closed his eyes with his tiny tiny hands. I felt like Aww... my baby... OMG... he is so cute yaar... I love him... He is so adorable... He is so much good boy. he listens to everybody. Ohh... he is so damn lovely...

AND ARNAV...

WHAT THE HELL...???? HE SAID ARUSH MOVE AWAY AND THINKING ABOUT HIS DAMN SUIT?? SERIOUSLY ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² I can't believe this. And kiss and smack... WOW... ðŸ˜†

and again I can't believe this... They fought again? can't they just talk normally? Arush is there for god sake. At least Arnav said his fears... and she understood Hmmm that's nice one.

-------------
"I am not Arush ok", said Arnav making a face as he rubs his cheek.

"But I need it ...", saying that he press his lips on hers and kiss her passionately.

------------- These two sentences I liked most. 

Over all... it's an wonderful update as usual... ThanQ so much for this wonderful update... God Bless You...

Once again I'm so sorry for tooo late comment. I know I'm bad. I'm sorry for late...

Edited by sankadevi_lg - 9 years ago
maha211 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update and loved it.. Continue soon.. Take care..
Shruti_0505 thumbnail
nice update 
arnav is correct in his place but i still feel that arush should come along
frity thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the update,continue soon,:)
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
beautifully written
loved it
thanks for the pm
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awww. cute. Loved Arnav-Arush-Khushi scenes. can't wait for their Paris Trip.
sushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great as always loved Khushi and NK talk good that she came to know how Nk had helped are that is why you have good friends for.
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update.
Loved the convo and scene between nk and khushi.so it was nk who sent designs to AR.aww he is true friend.
Poor Arnav suffered so much because of tania.
Glad that khushi listened to him and understood his reason not to take arush to paris with them.
Waiting for next chapter.