Thd-10 "ArshiFF:YRMND"- *Thread 11 link added * pg 1

Bubbles76 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Wooohooo!!!!  10TH THREAD of YOU ARE MY NEW DREAM ... 😃

Thank you for giving this story so much love that it reached its 10th thread. 🤗

Its a new experience for me, its like reaching a milestone 😛 

I am hoping for this to be the last thread, as the story is ending pretty soon. Let's see 😉

BONUS CHAPTER : Below

CHAPTER 92 - PART - A : Pg - 21

CHAPTER 92 - PART - B : Pg - 29 and 30

CHAPTER 93 - PART - A : Pg - 51

CHAPTER 93 - PART - B : Pg - 59

CHAPTER 94 - PART - A : Pg - 78

CHAPTER 94 - PART - B : Pg - 86

STORY ON HOLD NOTE - Pg - 109

CHAPTER 95  : Pg - 115

CHAPTER 96 - PART - A & B : Pg - 136

LINK TO MY OTHER WORKS:

Arshi 3 Shot - It Was You All Along (COMPLETE):

Arshi 5 Shot - Never Let Me Go (COMPLETE) :

PLEASE DO NOT COPY PASTE ... I hold the soul ownership of  my work/stories and concepts.

NOBODY should re-produce it without my permission. 

RESPECT writer's work and STOP plagiarism.

NOTE: All pics used in this story is for illustrative purpose only, to help the readers with the imagery. I DO NOT own them and have taken them from google. They belong to respective up-loaders.

Edited by Bubbles76 - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bubbles76 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Just to celebrate the 10th thread of my first story, i am posting a bonus chapter. 😳

Bonus Chapter:

Next day ---- After breakfast

"3 weeks?", said Khushi with surprised shock when Arnav told her he had plan for 3 week long honeymoon.

"Yeah, but it can be extended", said Arnav with a smile as he held her hands, "You know we have a fashion show in Italy in 1st week of November, so I thought we can attend that too".

"But 3 weeks are too long Arnavji and you don't want to take Arush, he won't stay that long without me", said Khushi as she pull her hands away.

"I didn't say we won't take him for the whole 3 weeks, just the first week, I want to spend first few days only with you, then we can come back here and take him with us", said Arnav as he held her shoulders.

"No Arnavji, it is not fair. Why can't we take him with us?", said Khushi.

Arnav pressed his lips in annoyance, "Because it's our honeymoon Khushi, I just want few days alone with you, I want your whole attention. Is it too much to ask?".

Khushi bit her lips thinking, 3 weeks honeymoon, away from home and upon that Arush won't be with them for the 1st week. She remembers how Arush got fever when they went to Paris and how he was missing his mama. Then her mother's words rang in her ears, how she is a Raizada bahu now and she has to think of the family and society too. Nani's friend Asha was planning for a satsang this Saturday and especially requested her to attend and she agreed. And then there were other invites from Arnav's associates of dinners. What will they all say if she was away from home for 3 weeks or may be more?

"Khushi, why are you thinking so much about it? Its just 3 weeks, believe me ... the time will pass so quick that we won't even know it", said Arnav.

"Arnavji, why 3 weeks? Why can't we go for a week only? You know People usually go for just few days or a week for honeymoon", said Khushi averting her eyes, "What will others say? That we are enjoying away from home and don't care about family. Anjali Di went for a week only and I have some duties towards the house".

"What?", said Arnav confuse and irritated, "from where family come in all of this?".

Khushi close her eyes for a second and then grabs his arm, "Arnavji please try to understand. We just got married and it won't look good if we go away for a month and leave Arush behind. I don't want others to remark that we don't care about Arush or that I am neglecting my duties towards this family and house".

"Seriously Khushi?", said Arnav as he jerk her hand away, "You think about others what they will say or think, what about me? What about what I want?", his tone got louder.

"Shshh Arush is sleeping", said Khushi looking towards the crib where Arush was sleeping. He had woken twice in the night, that's why he was still sleeping and Khushi didn't want him to wake up, because then he will get cranky.

"Arnavji I am not denying to go with you, I am just saying we should reduce the days to a week only", said Khushi as she try to hold him but Arnav move a step back.

"No. I want to go for 3 weeks or may be month and we will take Arush with us after few days and I don't care what people say", said Arnav in anger.

"Arnavji, why are you not understanding it ... I don't ...", Khushi was saying when Arnav cut her.

"Khushi you are not understanding it ... I have been patient since the wedding date is fixed. I wanted to marry you quick but Nani fixed the date of 2 months later, and in between we couldn't spend time properly and I respected our elders' wishes. I wanted a short & simple wedding but Di wanted to do it her way and I respected her wishes, I have done all the rituals and rasams. Hell I even went to Luckhnow because your Dadi wanted to do the Shagun rasam, so I respected her wishes as well", said Arnav waving his hand in air, "I have done everything what our elders wanted and now I want to spend few days with you alone, away from home, away from everyone, so what is wrong in that?", his tone angry and eyes intense.

"There is nothing wrong Arnavji, I am just saying that we should go just for a week. Karva chauth is coming and then there is Diwali. There is so much to do and expected from us and if we are away, it won't look good. We can go for extended holiday later", said Khushi in nervous tone.

"You know what, just forget it", said Arnav as he picked his coat from the recliner, "We won't go anywhere ok. You stay here, do your duties and don't worry about me", with that Arnav storm out of him room

"Arnavji please ... listen", said Khushi as she follow him down the stairs but Arnav was so angry that he didn't want to talk anymore, worried that he will say something which will hurt her. So he didn't stop and went straight to the front door and out.

Khushi stood in the hallway, chewing her lower lip in worry. Anjali, who was in the kitchen instructing Hari Prakash about lunch, came out of kitchen hearing Khushi's voice calling Arnav and saw him storming out without listening to Khushi.

"What happened Khushi? Is Chottey angry?" asked Anjali coming near Khushi.

"Just a little angry, don't worry Di I will take care of it", said Khushi giving a smile to Anjali and move away from there. Luckily no one else was around to witness this. She went up the stair to see if Arush was awake.

Throughout the day she tried calling Arnav and also sends him messages. He didn't pick her calls but replied once that he is busy and will talk later. Khushi didn't had any choice other than to wait, because she knew if she went to his office, it will would be futile because they won't be able to talk without disturbance and she didn't want to disturb his work.

In Evening her family came, Naniji had invited them for dinner, to spend some time together before they go back to Mumbai. It was difficult for her to pretend to be happy when in real her heart was sad and it became more difficult for her when Arnav came back from office and didn't greeted her with his usual hug or forehead kiss, just a polite hello and then he went upstairs to freshen up.

Anjali notice the tension between Khushi and Arnav but didn't ask either of them nor said anything regarding it. But she could guess that it was Arnav who was angry and Khushi was trying to gain his attention. Although they were pretending that nothing was wrong, but Anjali and Rahul noticed. They share glances together, Anjali wanted to talk to Arnav but Rahul stopped her and told her to let Arnav & Khushi solve it themselves and they should not interfere until it is necessary.

After dinner Arnav excuse himself of being tired and taken two steps away from dining area when Buaji stopped him and invited him to have lunch or dinner at her house on Sunday.  Giving a serious look to Khushi, Arnav said, "Of course Buaji, besides we don't have any plans for the weekend so we will be there, right Khushi?".

Khushi forced a smile and told Buaji that they will be there. Arnav went towards the stairs without any backward glance making Khushi annoyed.

It was around midnight when her family left and she got free from Kitchen. She went upstairs to be disappointed again because Arnav was fast asleep. She was hoping to talk to him, may be spend some intimate time with him because Arush was already slept and was in Anjali's room. 

She huffed and puffed as she get ready for bed, she checked in-case Arnav was pretending to be assleep but he was not. He was really sleeping. 

She had a hard time sleeping as it was the first time after their marriage that Arnav was not holding her.

Next Day -------- Around 8 am

Khushi's sleep broke hearing shuffling noise ... she opens her eyes and lifted herself on elbows ... seeing Arnav putting his clothes in the suit-case she sit upright.

"Arnavji?", she got down from bed, "what are you doing?"

"What does it seem I am doing?", said Arnav as he adjust the clothes in and zip up the suit-case.

"Arnavji, please don't be upset with me", said Khushi grabbing his wrist, "it hurts me to see you like this".

Arnav pressed his lips giving an angry look to Khushi, "And it hurts me when you think of everyone else but us".

"Arnavji it's not like that, don't you know how much I love you", said Khushi in emotional tone.

Arnav closes his eyes for a second and then move a step closer to her, "Khushi I am not upset ok, not anymore".

"Really? You are not saying just to make me happy?", asked Khushi un-sure.

"Yes really, I am not upset ok", said Arnav as he pats her hand, "I have to get ready".

"Where are you going?", asked Khushi eyeing the suit-case.

"I am going to London", said Arnav.

"London?", said Khushi shocked, "But you said we are not going anywhere?"

"Yes we are not going anywhere, only I am going to London. I have a meeting and few things to work on regarding new AR branch", said Arnav as he move towards the washroom but Khushi stopped him.

"Why didn't you tell me about it before?", asked Khushi.

"I had to go there anyway so I thought we will go together, I will do my work and spend time with you because I didn't want to go alone but I guess now I am", said Arnav with a shrug.

"Then I will go with you na", said Khushi instantly.

"For 3 weeks?", said Arnav and Khushi bit her lip.

"Just like I thought, it's no use of your coming with me for 2 days. After my work we don't get much time to spend together, so it's better that you stay here with Arush and family.", said Arnav and then went to washroom to get ready.

Khushi sit on the bed dejected. At one side is her husband and on other are her duties towards her new family and household. She doesn't want to disappoint anyone but guess she already did. How she is going to live without Arnav for 2 days? Their life was just started and now this separation, her heart thudded thinking of not seeing Arnav in the morning, not being cuddled and kissed by him.

Few minutes later Arnav came out from the ward-robe area, wearing his dark brown suit and coat in his hand. Khushi stood up and went to him, "Arnavji I will also go with you".

Arnav looked at her anxious face and then asked, "What about Arush?"

"We won't take him, we will be back in 2 days anyway", said Khushi. Arnav sighed and was about to say when Khushi cut in, "I don't care if we don't get much time to spend there together, but I will have you with me when you get free and that is enough for me".

"It's not enough for me Khushi", said Arnav in serious tone. 

Khushi wanted to argue more but Arnav cut in, "Khushi just stop ok, I do not want to argue with you anymore. I too don't like to go without you but I cannot cancel this thing. It was decided long ago. And if you go with me now I would want to stay there for more days, my heart would want to have you all to by myself  but you won't like it and you will keep worrying about Arush or other things and then we will argue again ... so its better that we just leave it here. Besides I already told Aman yesterday to cancel your ticket so we won't get one now that soon".

Khushi looked down sadly. Arnav cups her cheek and peck her forehead, "I have to go now. My flight will leave at 10 am. I will be back soon ok".

Khushi instantly hug him tight, not liking this one bit but she knew Arnav was right.

Arnav break the hug and picked his suit-case and hurried out of room. If he stay anymore or look back at her ... he won't be able to leave and will miss his flight.

Khushi sit on the bed and couldn't stop the tears. She clutched the bed sheet in her hand praying for strength to be able to spend her time without Arnav. She stood up to go after him but stopped seeing Anjali coming inside.

"Khushi, Chottey just told me he is going to London and ...", Anjali was saying but stopped seeing Khushi's tears which she immediately wipe and tried to smile, "Di he has an important meeting to attend that's why he is going. He will be back in 2 days", she turn and started to fold the comforter.

Anjali stopped Khushi and made her sit on the bed as she too sit down, "Tell me the real matter".

Her tone was soft and the concern on Anjali's face made Khushi spill the whole matter.

"Khushi ... bacha", said Anjali lovingly as she cupped Khushi's face, "Your main problem is you are very selfless and you try to make everyone happy ... but it is not possible. There will be mistakes, there will be situations which will demand you to decide your priorities and have to choose what is most important to you and I don't think I have to say what is important to you".

Khushi nodded her head, "Arnavji".

"See ... then don't think about others Khushi. Nani may be traditional and old thinking but I know, to her Chottey happiness is above all and she won't object of you going away for 3 weeks or even a month", said Anjali as she held Khushi's hands, "My situation was different, Rahul is a doctor and he loves his profession ... we didn't go away for weeks not because we were worried what others will say but Rahul wanted to be here for his patients. And we are not workaholic like your husband, we every now and then take breaks from our work but Chottey doesn't. You know I can count on my fingers whenever Chottey took break from work and that was only when he was so ill that he couldn't get out of bed. Even Akash and Aman takes vacations but never Chottey. He had been working hard for so long, he deserves this time away from everything. I had been telling him that he needs break and now when he is planning for it, I am very happy and upon that you are with him and I am sure Nani will be happy too. So just forget everything and go to him, spend as much as days you two want together"

"But Karva chauth is coming and then Diwali, we should be here for those na", said Khushi

"So come back for karva chauth and then go again and come back for Diwali", said Anjali as she nudges her shoulder with Khushi's, "it's not that difficult and I am sure Chottey won't object to that".

Khushi shakes her head, "it would be too expensive going back and forth and ...".

Anjali cut in, "Oh pehlease, your husband can afford it Khushi".

Khushi opened her mouth to say but Anjali held her hand up, "No talk about expenses, they don't matter in front my Chottey's happiness. So leave that and tell me what other concerns you have ... oh yes Arush ... don't worry about Arush; I will take care of him. Yes, it will be difficult to handle him but unlike last time, I have Dhruv and Minnie to distract him now.", said Anjali, "Mami had already asked Masi to stay here for few more days so it won't be an issue".

Khushi hugs Anjali feeling light, "Thank you Di". Anjali pats her back, "Now go pack your things, we have to get you to airport".

Khushi breaks the hug, "Arnavji told me that he asked Aman to cancel my ticket. Will we be able to get a new ticket? The flight will leave at 10 am", she looks at the clock showing 8.40am.

"Call Aman quick", said Anjali and Khushi picked her cell from side table and dials Aman. 

Anjali gesture to give her the phone and Khushi handed it over. 

"Hello Aman, yeah can we get a ticket for Khushi in the same flight as Arnav's?", asked Anjali as soon the call was picked.

"Hello Di, no we cannot get the ticket because we already have one for Khushi", said Aman smilingly.

"Really? But, didn't you cancel her ticket?", asked Anjali and Khushi's heart jumped.

"Nope. ASR asked me to cancel the ticket and other accommodations yesterday but I didn't because I know ASR was going so Khushi will eventually decide to go as well, it was hard to believe that either one of them will stay from other at this time", said Aman chuckling.

"Smart haan", said Anjali.

"That I am from the start Di", replied Aman, "Just tell Khushi to come to airport with her passport, I will meet her there".

"Thanks Aman", said Anjali as she cut the call and give the news to Khushi.

------------------------------------------------------

Arnav put his seat belt on and took out his cell phone to shut it off as the plane will be taking off in few minutes. His eyes went to his screen, where he had put Khushi and his picture, a selfie they had taken on their reception. Khushi had her head on his chest and looking into the camera while he had his head bends over hers and smiling.

He sighed as he caresses Khushi's face, remembering her sad face when he had left the house. He was so disappointed when Khushi denied for 3 week honeymoon yesterday. He had waited so long for this time, to be away from everyone, to spend time with Khushi, without anyone's disturbance. But she was more concern about what people will say than what he wants and what they should be doing together ... because it's their life; it's upon them how they should spend it.

Still, he feel bad about making Khushi sad and know that she is hurt the way he had ignored her and now going to London for the weekend. He is already missing her so much; don't know how he will spend the next 2 days without her.

He was about to dial her number when he heard a lady's thin voice.

"Excuse me, is this seat free?", said the lady.

"No", said Arnav in curt tone and tap on Khushi's name, his gaze fixed on nothing particular, outside the window.

He felt the seat dip on his left side and he turned in anger, only to be shocked, "Khushi?".

Khushi was sitting on his left, smiling at him, as she put on the seat belt.

"What are doing here?", he asked stunned.

"Going on our honeymoon with you. Or you thought I will let you go without me? You would have got bored without me.", she wiggle her brows at him.

Arnav look to her side and then he stood up a little looking around, "Where is Arush?", he asked.

"At home", said Khushi.

Arnav sit back and look at Khushi still surprised, "And you are here?".

Khushi nodded her head and Arnav asked, "Why?".

Khushi took his hand in hers and look at him with love in her eyes, "Arnavji you are more important to me than anything else. You know me, I am crazy stupid ... I think things and get worry quickly ... its just in my nature that I don't like when someone, specially my family and the ones I love, get upset because of me even on little things and I try not to disappoint them, but I disappoint you. You were thinking and planning about us and I was thinking about others. Anjali Di made me realize that its ok to be thinking about yourself once in a while and I realized that I too wanted this and (she put his hand on her cheek) Arnavji you will always come first to me because you are my life and I can't live without you even for a minute".

Arnav squeezes her hand being overwhelmed and happy with her presence here. So lean ahead to kiss her but just then an announcement was made that plane is taking off.

"What about Arush?", said Arnav.

"To be honest I feel bad leaving him behind but I know you wanted us to be alone and like I said Arnavji, you will always come first. I just hope and pray that he doesn't worry much about me not being with him. Di said she will take care of him and I will skype him every now and then", said Khushi giving him an assuring smile.

Arnav lean ahead and place his lips on hers, Khushi put her over his chest and push him, "What are you doing? At least think of people around us", said Khushi as she look around the people sitting, luckily no one notice.

"Relax no one will say anything", said Arnav as he again tried to kiss her but Khushi put her hand over his lips, "Not here. Be patient ... you will get the sweet reward later", she teased.

"Don't worry, I will collect my reward fair and square", said Arnav as he moves back but his intense eyes were fixed on her face.

Oh he can't wait to get off this plane and claim his rewards ... which he knows will be sweeter, even more than honey.

TO BE CONTINUED ...

let me know what you think about it 😳

As i mentioned in previous chapter that the next chapter will be late, so i posted this bonus chapter as a compensation and to let you guys have an idea what is coming next 😉

Till then take care all. 

NOTE >> PM List ... i will be filtering my PM list this week, so those (regular commenters not included) who want to receive PM for future updates ... you have to comment at least once on this thread.

Don't complain to me later, why you haven't receive a PM from me, so ... don't take it lightly.

Edited by Bubbles76 - 7 years ago
jasbin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats on the new thread
that was very emotional as well as naughty update
loved the emotional way i which all are thinking i.e. Arnav, Khushi & Anjali
apwa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for bounce  chapter that s lovely
👏😳
EchTee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Many congratulations on new thread

Update was lovely
gadsw thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi , thanks for this bonus chapter, I think Arnav is right this time they should spent quality time
Love Anjali she understands her brother u have described all relationship so beautifully 

chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Congrats on new thread
Loved the surprised Bonus Chapter.

Khushi wanted to fulfill all her responsibilities not only as a wife but as a bahu and mother to Arush also which is making Arnav mad for Khushi giving priority to others than them. Khushi needed the guidance which she got from Anjali. Loved the way Anjali explained how we cannot please everyone though we want to and prioritize our responsibilities. Both Arnav and Khushi are sad seeing the other hurt because of them. Aman knew Arnav and Khushi well, how they cannot be without each other. Loved the way Khushi explained her dilemma and doesn't want to be the reason for anyone to get hurt because of her to Arnav though she wanted to spend time with him as he wanted to. Finally both are happy and on their way to honeymoon.

Waiting for the next one
Advance Thanks for the PM
visu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Honeymoon  Edited by visu25 - 7 years ago
great4life_2005 thumbnail
Amazing update. Loved it  
Pindborg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail