Thd-11-ArshiFF:YRMND- *Last Chapter 102* - Pg 49

Posted: 6 years ago

Ohhh Myyy!!!!  11TH THREAD of YOU ARE MY NEW DREAM ... πŸ˜ƒ

Don't know what to say except THANK YOU very much for reading, liking and commenting for this story.😳

Means a lot to me.😳

>>  YRMND INDEX  <<

Link to thread 1: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/84695347

Link to thread 2: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3748295

Link to thread 3: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3861273

Link to thread 4: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3979587

Link to thread 5: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4118459

Link to thread 6:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4266757

Link to thread 7:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4467661

Link to thread 8: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4546291

Link to thread 9: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4662704

Link to thread 10: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4811099

CHAPTER 97:  Below

CHAPTER 98:  44

CHAPTER 99:  46

CHAPTER 100 (Part A n B):  47

CHAPTER  101:  49

LAST CHAPTER  102:  49

LINK TO MY OTHER WORKS:

Arshi 3 Shot - It Was You All Along (COMPLETE):

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4183352

Arshi 5 Shot - Never Let Me Go (COMPLETE) :

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4349698

PLEASE DO NOT COPY PASTE ... I hold the soul ownership of  my work/stories and concepts.

NOBODY should re-produce it without my permission. 

RESPECT writer's work and STOP plagiarism.

NOTE: All pics used in this story is for illustrative purpose only, to help the readers with the imagery. I DO NOT own them and have taken them from google. They belong to respective up-loaders.

Edited by Bubbles76 - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

CHAPTER 97 :

Khushi typed a reply to Payal's message wishing them of having a safe journey and asked Payal to inform her when they land in Mumbai. "They have boarded the plane, said Khushi looking over to Arnav who was driving the car. They had dropped the Guptas some time ago to the airport and now they were on way back.

"Arnavji, are we going to the office?, asked Khushi looking at the familiar road that leads to AR. Arnav nodded his head in response as he took a turn to right.

"Arnavji, Naniji is waiting for us at dinner, she wanted to talk something important with all of us, said Khushi reminding Arnav what Nani had said to them when they were leaving to pick up her parents and sister.

"I know that. Don't worry it won't be long. I just want to show you something, said Arnav and Khushi nodded, sitting back in the seat, hoping he make good of his words. It will be embarrassing for her to get late to dinner, if they went on to do something else ..., she thought with a blush thinking of their activities of this morning in the shower.

Arnav parked the car in the basement and went out. He took Khushi's hand and went into the private elevator; he slid his key card into the slot and press P button. The lift went straight up to the pent house.

"Arnavji, what did you want to show me?, asked Khushi curiously as they entered the penthouse and Arnav switch on the light.

"You will see in few seconds, come, he took her hand and went to the master bedroom.

"Arnavji, no ..., said Khushi taking her hand back, "We are not doing that ... that here. We have to be home from dinner.

"Seriously Khushi, your mind is always thinking that?, said Arnav with a smirk, "You're very naughty.

Khushi's mouth in an O, before she could retort Arnav pulled her close, "Don't worry, we are not doing THAT here. Khushi pressed her lips and tried to push him but Arnav was holding her strongly, "Though I really wish we could do it, I am sure Nani won't mind if we get late.

"Arnavji!!, Khushi blushed at his remark. Arnav couldn't help but kiss her pinkish cheeks.

"Arnavji, please not now, said Khushi in a whisper.

"Relax, not doing anything ok, said Arnav and led her inside the master bedroom. He switch on the lights and move in middle of room. Khushi was very surprised to see the bed filled with heaps of garment bags, the sofas were also filled with them and there were two moveable racks, with clothes hanging from them.

Khushi realized that these were his collection, the clothes he had designed, "Arnavji?, she look at Arnav asking the silent question that what all these clothes are doing down here?

"I meant it when I said that day for you to take them all, said Arnav moving close to her and held her hands, "I want you to have everything, this (he gesture towards to the heaps of garment bags on the bed) is all yours.

"Arnavji ..., Khushi wanted to say but Arnav press his finger on her lips, "Please don't refuse.

Arnav took a deep breath and look into her eyes, "I wanted to give you something special as our wedding present. I thought a lot but couldn't think of anything better than this. I have nearly forgotten about them till you asked to see my collection. There is a reason why I haven't put them in shops, because they are a part of me, of the times when I was on peak of my career, some good times. I didn't want anyone to have them, because then they will have a part of me too. And there is no one else in this world I want to have that part of me, except you.

"Oh Arnavji, Khushi hugged Arnav tight, feeling overwhelmed. "You have already given me so much.

"I want you to have everything Khushi, and more, said Arnav as he breaks the hug.

"When I have you, said Khushi cupping his face, "I have everything, there is nothing I need more. She pecks his nose and then his lips. She move back but Arnav wound his arm around her and tug her close, plastering their bodies together, "I told you not to leave things in complete, he said huskily as he captures her lips in a slow sweet kiss. He whispers on her lips, breaking the kiss, "I love you.

"And I love you ... so so much, said Khushi she tweaks her nose with his and receive his rare smile in return. "Thank you for this beautiful gift.

"I will ask Annie to shift these to our room, said Arnav.

"Arnavji, these are so many. There isn't that much space to fit all of them. And I haven't even unpack our suit cases properly yet, said Khushi with a pout.

"And there is no need to unpack them, because we are going away this weekend, said Arnav.

"We are? Really?, said Khushi and Arnav nodded his head.

"Where?, asked Khushi moving a step back. "To Greece, replied Arnav.

"Wow, I have always wanted to see that place, said Khushi excitedly.

"Me too, it was on my list, but never got the time before to go over there, said Arnav.

"Ahan, what else you have on your list?, asked Khushi.

"Um Mauritius, Bali, Thailand, Newzealand and many more, said Arnav and then pull her close, "We will be visiting all the places on my list in future.

Khushi push him back gently, "Sure we will, but first we have to think of a solution, we don't have that much space in our wardrobe to put all this, she gesture to the room.

"Hmm why don't you sort through them and bring those which you think you can wear in daily routine and can leave others here which you need occasionally, said Arnav.

"Yeah I can do that, said Khushi thinking over it, "But I can only wear sarees, can't wear lehngas and ... she stopped as her eyes went to the rack where some nighties were hung.

Arnav noticed it and smirk as he went to the rack and finger the deep blue night gown, "You surely need these, no?

Khushi blushed, "Arnavji ... I .. I am much comfortable in my night clothes.

"But I would love to see you in them, said Arnav as he pull off the hanger and come to her, "Will you wear it for me tonight?, he asked huskily. Khushi couldn't meet his eyes but she nodded

Arnav cell ringed at that time and he take it out from his pant pocket, "yeah Di?, said Arnav picking the call.

"Oh no, Arnavji ... Naniji must be waiting, said Khushi in low tone and Arnav nodded, "Yes Di we will be there in 15 minutes.

Khushi was already out of the room and Arnav came out putting his cell back in his pant pocket. He didn't forget to take the nightie with him.

After Dinner ...

Khushi and Anjali nearly screamed with delight when Nani told them that she had asked Payal's hand for Akash. It was shocking surprise to Arnav as well. He looked at Akash who looked down, who was feeling shy and nervous at the same time. Khushi couldn't help but jump in her place with excitement that her sister will be living with her forever. And her mind started to think what all she would do for her sister's marriage.

Marriage?

With that word her mind went to Payal's first broken marriage.

"Naniji, what did jiji said? Is she ... um ready for this?, asked Khushi hesitatingly, thinking whether she should tell them about Payal's first broken marriage or not.

"Shashiji had told Payal bitya about the proposal. We understand that she needs time to consider this. But we are hoping to get a positive reply soon, said Naniji.

Khushi nodded her head and looked down. Her hand fidgeting and she bit her lower lip, not sure how to ask Nani whether they know about Payal's past.

"Khushi, what happened?, asked Arnav holding her hand, just a minute ago she was jumping with happiness and now he can tell that something is worrying her.

"Khushi bitya I know what's worrying you, said Naniji understanding her worry, "Don't worry, your father has told us about Payal's past, about her broken marriage, and we don't have any problem with it,

"Really?, Khushi can't believe it as she look over to Akash, "You don't?.

Before Akash could say Anjali spoke in shocked tone, "Nani? Broken Marriage? Of Payal?.

"Haan Anjali bitya, said Manohar and then he told what Shashi had told them. Anjali and Rahul were feeling sad about Payal whereas Arnav was feeling angry on that man who had hurt Payal.

"Oh Khushi, I am sorry to hear this, I never knew, said Anjali taking Khushi's hand.

"Don't be, no one knows and Jiji never liked to talk about it, said Khushi squeezing Anjali's hand in return.

"Now we are just waiting for a yes from Payal bitya, said Manorma.

"Arey mami, there no chance of a NO for our Akash, teased Anjali looking at Akash.

"And what about Akash? Has he said yes? Is he ready for this proposal?, asked Arnav looking at Akash who quickly averted his eyes.

He wanted to say Yes, he wants to may Payal, but couldn't. Why can't he be confident like his brother, thought Akash feeling a little embarrassed as everyone's gaze went on him.

"I ... I don't have any issue with it, said Akash quickly as he stood up and went up the stairs.

"yeh lo ... humara bitwa toh sharma geya (See this ... our son got shy), said Manohar.

"Ager abhi yeh haal hai toh shaadi k baad ka hoga Sasuma? (If this is the case now, then what will happen after marriage mother-in-law?), said Manorma shaking her head.

"I will talk to Jiji, said Khushi, "Why didn't she tell about this?, showing anger as she stood up.

"Arey bitya don't get upset with your sister. I am sure it was a shocking surprise to her too, said Manohar.

"Still Mamaji, I am her sister. Even Amma Baba, didn't tell me anything about it, said Khushi with a pouted. "I am married now it doesn't mean they will exclude me of important things. I won't stay quit, said Khushi and was about to move when Arnav held her hand, "Khushi they haven't even landed yet.

"Haan Khushi relax, you can talk to Payal tomorrow, said Anjali and then look at her Nani, "Nani what about Shashi uncle and Garima aunty, are they ok with this proposal?.

"Yes bitya, they seemed happy. But with what happened before, Payal bitya needs some time to consider this. I can understand that she must be nervous and scared even with the name of marriage. But I hope she says yes. I will be so happy to have her as our bahu, said Nani.

"Don't worry Nani, I am sure we will get a positive reply, said Anjali with a smile.

Late @ night around 11pm ...

"Jiji, why didn't you tell me? That's so not right, said Khushi in complaining tone to Payal. She called Payal up as soon as she got the message from her that they had reached home. Payal was too expecting it, she knew that Khushi will be getting to know about the proposal and at first given opportunity she will call her.

"I also didn't know about it Khushi. It's a shock for me too. I saw Naniji, Manohar Uncle and Manorma aunty leaving from Buaji's house. I got to know then about their visit. I doubt if I haven't seen them, Amma and Baba would have told me today, said Payal hurriedly.

"Still Jiji, its not fair, Amma baba should have told me. I got married, it doesn't mean that you guys don't tell me things now, said Khushi still in complaining mood.

"Arey chanda nothing is like that. I am sure they would have tell you given the chance, said Payal.

"They have the chance to tell me when we were going to airport, said Khushi.

"yeah but may be they were uncomfortable to say anything infront of Arnavji, said Payal, "Because I feel the same ... Arnavji is too intimidating you know.

"Its all on the surface Jiji, he is so lovable from the inside, said Khushi with a smile.

"Oh yes, if you didn't know it then who will, as you get all the love from him, said Payal teasing Khushi.

"Jiji ..!! Just wait, once you get married then I will also tease you a lot, said Khushi and Payal smile wiped from her face. Not hearing anything from Payal, Khushi got serious, "Jiji, you alright? Have you thought about the proposal?.

"I don't know what to think Khushi, I am very nervous, said Payal.

"I understand Jiji, but Akash is not like Sidharth. He is very kind and understanding, said Khushi.

"I know that ... but I am already very scared with what happened between us, its not easy for me to think of him in context of marriage, said Payal.

"Wait, what happened between you too?, Khushi got alerted.

"Um nothing Khushi, said Payal quickly.

"No Jiji, tell me what happened? You said you're scared. Did he do something?, asked Khushi.

"It was not his fault, it just happened, replied Payal instantly.

"That's means something did happen? Tell me what it is? Was it ... (thinking for a second) something inappropriate?, asked Khushi.

"Leave it Khushi, it just happened. I am sure he didn't mean it, said Payal quickly.

"Oh no ... I am not leaving it. If you are not telling me I will ask him. How dare he do something like that with you!!, said Khushi standing up from the bed.

"Khushi, I said leave it. Don't you do something stupid, said Payal but Khushi was already moving towards the door.

"Just wait a minute Jiji, I will call you back, said Khushi and cut the call.

"Khushi?, said Arnav as he entered through the French door where he was tending to plants, he came inside hearing Khushi's loud voice.

Fortunately Arush was sleeping with Rajat tonight as he was busy playing with his Nana since evening and slept in Rajat's room.

"I will not leave your brother tonight, how dare he misbehave with my Jiji?, said Khushi in angry tone leaving through the door.

"What? Khushi ... wait ..., said Arnav getting confused and followed her to Akash's room.

Akash just opened the door as Khushi was about to knock, "What ..., Akash couldn't say another word as he was pushed inside by Khushi.

"How dare you misbehave with my jiji?, said Khushi in loud angry tone as she marched towards Akash, who move back getting worried with angry Khushi and stumble on his bed.

"Khushi, I didn't misbehaved with her. What are you talking about?, said Akash as he adjusted his glasses on his nose nervously.

"Don't you lie to me, said Khushi pointing a finger to him, "I talk to Jiji just now, she said she is scared with what happened between you two and when I asked if it was something inappropriate she hesitated ... so tell me now what you did, Khushi snapped as she move close on Akash.

"It was just a kiss ok, said Akash instantly getting really nervous with angry Khushi.

"Haww ... you kiss my jiji? ... you ...you ..., said Khushi as she hit him on shoulder and on head twice.

"Khushi stop, said Arnav as he came inside and grab Khushi from her waist and move back. He got delayed as he got a call from Payal asking him to stop Khushi from saying anything to Akash.

"Leave me Arnavji ... he kiss my Jiji ... I will not leave him, said Khushi as she move her legs in the air.

"It was an accident ok. Payal twisted her foot and I was helping her and then ... then it just happened, said Akash defensively.

"You scared her!! She anyway gets worried with the word marriage and now this happened, said Khushi.

"Its not a big deal, I am sure you have kissed bhai many times before your own wedding, said Akash gaining some courage.

"That's because we love each other. Do you love my Jiji?, asked Khushi still trying to get away from Arnav's hold.

Arnav could see that Akash is nervous and its not right way to ask these questions like this, "Khushi stop it, said Arnav in stern tone. "Payal asked you not to say anything. She is waiting for you to call back. What happened, how it happened, its between them. Let them sort it out.

"Bu she is my sister, I will not leave anyone if someone misbehaves with her, said Khushi giving deathly glare to Akash who stood up from bed.

"For the hundredth time Khushi, I didn't misbehave with her, it just happened. I respect Payal a lot. I would never image doing something to disrespect her even in my dreams, said Akash honestly.

Khushi relaxed a little hearing this and Arnav put her down, "Do you love my Jiji?.

"Khushi ..., Arnav said her name in a warning tone.

"What?, Khushi turned to Arnav, "He said yes to the proposal, so he must feel something for her, she turned back to Akash.

"I ... I do like her. We are good friends Khushi, said Akash, "Believe me, I didn't know about this proposal. Dadi and Ma just told me today evening that they had already asked your parents about the proposal yesterday night.

Just then Arnav cell ringed, "Khushi its Payal, said Arnav.

"I am warning you, if you hurt my jiji ..., said Khushi moving towards Akash who instantly move back and his legs hit the bed. He stumbles but stood his ground. Khushi move her hand in air as a punch indicating that she won't hesitate in hitting him if he hurt her Jiji.

Then she turned and went out of the room taking Arnav's cell phone.

"She is scary when she needs to be, said Akash with a nervous chuckle.

"Don't mind her, she is very protective of her family, said Arnav waving a hand in the air.

"I know, its good. But I wish not to come in her bad list, said Akash rubbing the back of his neck.

"I will talk to her, don't worry. Do you have some time? I need to talk to about something, said Arnav.

"Bhai, believe me I didn't intend to kiss Payal, it just happened, said Akash nervously.

"Not that stupid, said Arnav rolling his eyes, "Like I said its between you too, I don't want to hear about it. I need to talk something else.

"Yeah I have time, what is it?, asked Akash and Arnav move near to him and started discussing about Aman.

"Oho Jiji, relax I didn't do anything, said Khushi as she move to her room.

"Khushi, I know you ok, just tell what you did?, asked Payal in scolding tone.

"Ok fine, I just hit him in the head, said Khushi.

"Khushi, I told you it was not his fault. What was the need to even talk to him? How embarrassing this is, said Payal.

"Oh come on jiji, its not a big deal ... he kissed you, that's the big deal. Why didn't you said anything about it?, asked Khushi,

"Khushi he didn't kissed me ok. He was helping me and I just turned towards him and it happened, just for a second ... it was not even a proper kiss, said Payal angrily.

"Ohooo ... are you feeling bad that it was not a proper kiss. Do you want it to be a proper one?, tease Khushi.

"Khushi ...!!!, Payal feel embarrassed hearing this, "Just stop this nonsense and go to sleep. And don't you dare say anything to Akash about this or the proposal hence forth ... or else I will not talk to you.

"Ok ok... don't get mad, said Khushi.

"And apologize to him for your behavior, it was not good. He is elder to you, you should respect him, said Payal and Khushi rolled her eyes.

Just then she heard a crying voice and instantly recognized that its Arush.

"Jiji I will talk to you tomorrow, Arush is awake, said Khushi and cut the call. Payal was glad that Arush was awake ... it will keep Khushi's mind off Akash.

Khushi hurried down the stairs and saw Rajat coming towards her with crying Arush in his arms, "Arush, baby what happened?, cooed Khushi as she picked him up.

"maaamaa ..., Arush cried as he buried his face in Khushi's neck.

"I think he got scared in his dream and he didn't see you near him so ..., said Rajat feeling bad.

"Its ok uncle, it happens, I will take him upstairs, said Khushi giving Rajat a smile.

"Ok beta, good night, said Rajat and went to his room while Khushi move upstairs to their room.

"My Arush got scared haan, said Khushi as she kiss his head, "don't worry mama is here now ... Arush will sleep with mama haan, she cooed to him as they entered the room. She climbed on the bed, in the middle and lay Arush in her arms. She said sweet nothings to him as she wiped his tears and started singing her song. Arush stopped crying and move his hands upwards to Khushi's face. She bends down and kisses his hand. Arush taps her hands on her cheeks and make voices. Soon he was asleep in his mama's lap.

"What happened?, asked Arnav coming to bed.

"Nothing he just got scared in his sleep, said Khushi and carefully laid him down in middle of the bed. Arnav went to other side on bed and climbed in.

"Arnavji, its ok if he sleeps here tonight?, asked Khushi taking the quilt on her and Arush.

"Khushi you didn't need to ask me that. I know I said he should sleep in his crib but I am not that heartless that he is scared and I still make him sleep away from you, said Arnav feeling somewhat bad that Khushi needed to ask him that.

"No Arnavji ... please don't say that. You are not heartless and not even selfish. I am sorry I asked, said Khushi touching her one ear.

Arnav instantly held her hand, "Khushi, I am selfish but I understand ... a baby needs his mother a most. And (he sighed) I know he cannot be without you for a longer time. So I have to share you with him.

Khushi shakes her head looking at Arnav's fallen expression, "If you are like this with only one baby between us, what will happen when we have another one or two?.

"That's why we are not thinking of those another one or two, said Arnav as he lay down on bed.

"But someday we have to think about it Arnavji, I told you I want more kids, said Khushi hesitatingly as she lay down on her side

Arnav turn to her, "I know, but I want to spend my time with you only, said Arnav as he held her hand.

"And Arush too, said Khushi.

"Yeah him too, said Arnav, "Khushi you know how I was before, I never given much thought to Arush, I am still trying to become a good father, I don't want to think about more kids until I am satisfy that I am can be good father to them.

Khushi's heart move at his honest confession, "Arnavji, you are doing great, I am sure you will be the best father in the world.

"I hope so too, said Arnav as his eyes went on his sleeping son.

"I know so. Don't worry Arnavji, everything will be alright, said Khushi squeezing his hand. They talk some more about Arush and his antics and then sleep as a complete family.

Next day (Wednesday) Afternoon

"Congratulations ASR, 3 times in a row, said Aman and Arnav smile up at him as he take out the card from envelope. Its from Annual Business Awards' telling him that he has been selected for Businessman of the year award this year.

"Thanks Aman. Its not only me. We all have done the hardwork, said Arnav as he put the card back in the envelope after reading it.

"Yeah, but the brain behind the success and the guts to take serious and accurate decisions was all you, said Aman with genuine pride.

"Still it is as much yours as it is mine, said Arnav genuinely and Aman was surprised at his open admission.

"So have you told Lavanya that you're going to London?, said Arnav changing the topic not wanted

"No I haven't got the chance to talk to her yet, said Aman as he fidget in his chair.

"I think you should talk to her soon. If you are serious about your decision then I would like you to leave for London next weekend after this coming one, said Arnav, "We have to speed up the things now. I want that branch to open at the start of next year.

"Yes I understand ASR, don't worry I am serious about this., said Aman.

"Then talk to Lavanya, I don't want her to get to know from someone else, I will hate to see her get hurt. She is my friend and I do care for her, said Arnav in warning tone and Aman gulped thinking that no matter what this will defiantly hurt Lavanya.

"Yes ASR, I will talk to her soon, said Aman as he stood up and left the cabin. Arnav look down at the card on his table and stood up. He couldn't wait to share this good news with Khushi, she would be so happy. He went out of the cabin, informing his secretary that he is going home for lunch.

It was a 'now or never' situation for Aman as he asked Lavanya out for lunch. He felt bad seeing her happy face that soon she will be hurt with his decision. Lavanya was smiling as they entered the restaurant. She has been worried about them as it seems that Aman was keeping his distance from her since last 3 weeks. She had asked him many times but he had brushed it away saying that he is busy with work. She was very happy that they are spending some time together now. But her happiness didn't stay for too long when Aman told her about his decision of going to London to head the AR branch there.

"Why all of a sudden you want to do this?, asked Lavanya feeling hurt that he hadn't discuss it with her.

"Lavanya it will be a life time opportunity for me. To prove that I can handle a business and can also grow it, said Aman.

"And you have already done that with AR, you don't have to prove anything to anyone, said Lavanya.

"AR is not because of me it's all ASR's hard work. I want to do something completely on my own, said Aman.

"And what about me? Have you thought about me? How can I just leave my job and come with you?, said Lavanya.

"Lavanya ..., Aman fidgeted in his seat feeling bad that she had assumed that she will be coming with him, he closes his eyes for a second gaining courage and then said, "You are not coming with me.

"What you mean not coming with you?, asked Lavanya shocked.

"Only I am going there, said Aman, "you will be here doing your work.

"You don't want me to come with you?, said Lavanya in low tone, her heart sinking.

"Lavanya you have your job here, you cannot just abandon it. And it's only the matter of 2 years. Its not like I am going there forever, said Aman grabbing her hand on the table.

But it feels like a forever to Lavanya.

"Is this is some new way of telling a woman that you are breaking up with her, said Lavanya as her lips wobbled a little.

"No ... no Lavanya, how can you think like that?, said Aman shocked at what she is thinking. "Don't you know how much I love you? Don't you know how jealous I was when you were with that Niraj?.

"Then why are you doing this? Why don't you want me to come with you?, asked Lavanya getting angry as she pull her hand back. Their food forgotten on the table.

"I don't want you to leave your job and life behind only just to come with me. I will feel guilty all the time that you have change your life just to come with me, said Aman.

"Just to come with you? Is it that a small thing for you to go away for 2 years, is it that easy for you?, asked Lavanya.

"No ... its not easy for me Lavanya. But I have to do this. I want to be successful, I want to be the man you will be proud of, said Aman, "I am doing this for us.

"But I am already proud of you, I don't want you to do anything else. I am already happy with everything as it is, said Lavanya and then after a two second pause she asked in stern tone "What is the real reason behind this Aman? I want to know that.

"There is no other reason, said Aman as he couldn't look into her eyes and Lavanya noticed this, "I want to be successful, I want you to have your dream wedding, I don't want you to think twice before spending money. I want you to have everything.

Lavanya was very shocked hearing this. Aman was not the materialistic guy. He doesn't give importance to money ... for him relationship was always more important.

"I have everything with you, here with me, when we are together, said Lavanya in a whisper.

"Lavanya why aren't you understanding it, I have to do this, said Aman pleadingly.

"And why can't you understand that I don't want you to go. I don't want anything expect your love, said Lavanya as she takes her cell and purse from the table.

"I do love you Lavanya, said Aman.

"If you do love me then you will not go Aman, said Lavanya, silently praying that Aman will say that he wont go ... but it seems that today was just not her day.

"I have to go Lavanya, said Aman and Lavanya's heart break in that instant.

"Then I don't have anything else to say, said Lavanya as she stood up and move around the table. Aman too stood up and held her arm.

"Lavanya please I love you very much, its not easy for me too, said Aman.

"I wish it was true Aman, said Lavanya with a sad smile, "I don't want to talk to you from now on. I think we are over.

"Like hell we are, snapped Aman and pull her close, "You are mine Lavanya, I am going to London it doesn't mean that we are breaking up understand.

"Leave me Aman, said Lavanya with gritted teeth, "If you think that I will be alright with whatever you do or decide than you think wrong. I am not some bimbo who will stay quit. If you can decide without consulting with me first that you are going away then I can decide too that we are over.

"Lavanya don't do this, said Aman but Lavanya push him away, "that's what I am requesting to you Aman. Don't do this.

Aman stood there helplessly, not knowing how to tell her why he is doing this. Lavanya locked her heart and stood her ground. "Goodbye Aman, saying that she went from there and Aman felt his heart breaking in two.

Same time @ RH ...

"Arush thats enough, now come here eat your fries, said Khushi as she stood in the living room glaring at her son, who was in full masti mode. Arush give her a toothy grin and run around, "Mama pakro.

"Arush no running now, said Khushi as she move towards him but he move around the center table.

"Ok one chippy then we will run, said Khushi holding out one fry to him.

"Naa ... pakro pakro, said Arush as he run towards the hallway.

"Arush come on na, mama is tired now, said Khushi as she move after him.

Just then Arnav came inside from the front door and Arush shouted with delight on seeing Arnav. Arush run towards Arnav who catches him and then throw him in the air once, making Arush laugh out loud.

"Whats happening?, he asked turning to Khushi who was standing 3 feet away admiring both father and son.

"Your son is making me run after him, he is not eating his lunch, said Khushi in complaining tone.

"Arush, why aren't you eating your lunch?, asked Arnav looking at Arush in his arms.

"Khana nai khanaa .. Alush khelnaa, said Arush in his baby tone.

"No, mama is not going to play, said Khushi shaking her head.

"Papa khelna, said Arush tapping Arnav's cheek.

"Of course Papa will play, but first let me talk to mama, said Arnav as he put Arush down and call out to Prakash brothers. Jai Prakash came and Arnav asked him to look after Arush. He took Khushi to the study room and closes the door.

"Arnavji? What happened? Everything ok at office?, asked Khushi.

"More than ok, said Arnav as he held out the envelope to Khushi who took and open it. Next minute she jumped delight.

"Ohh wow ... Arnavji ... its sooo wooww, said Khushi and hug Arnav.

"Its 3rd time in a row, said Arnav feeling so proud unlike before. The first time he won, he was happy but didn't had any someone special to share the news and the second time he couldn't even enjoy it due to Tania but now he was feeling so much happy sharing this news with Khushi.

"Wow ... congratulations ..., said Khushi breaking the hug, "I am so happy.

"I am too. I couldn't wait to share this news with you when Aman told me a while ago, though I was expecting this but I wasn't excited the last two times like I am now. Because now I have some special to share this news with, said Arnav cupping her face in his hands.

"Oh Arnavji, Khushi was elated hearing this and could help but kiss him. Arnav too wanted the same and happily drown himself in sweet taste of his wife.

"mmaama ... mamaaa, came Arush's voice following the tapping on the door. Arnav and Khushi break apart. Arnav sighed and Khushi giggled that both father and son doesn't like to share her for more time with another. Khushi lovingly pinches Arnav's cheek and open the door.

"Alush mama paasss ..., said Arush in angry tone as he tap Khushi's leg.

"Haan baba Mama Arush k pass hi hai, said Khushi as she picks her baby, "You don't want to play with Papa haan?, asked Khushi making Arush face Arnav.

"Naa Alush mama kehlna, said Arush and buried his head in Khushi's neck.

"Acha look here what papa got for Arush, said Khushi as she handed Arush the card.

Arush was intrigue with the new thing. Khushi put him down on the floor, "Come lets show Nani what Arush has hmmm?.

"Nani dekhanaaa, said Arush excitedly and Khushi went out of room with Arush and Arnav followed them.

Nani was happy to hear the news and bless Arnav. Khushi couldn't wait to share the news with everyone and run up the stairs to call Mamiji down. She was happy too and congratulates Arnav. Khushi had already called up Anjali who said she will coming over there soon. Arnav told them the ceremony is on this Sunday Evening in Mumbai so they should all leave Friday evening.

Next day (Thursday) around 11 am

"Payal you are unnecessarily getting worked up about this whole proposal thing. It's not that bad, said Ritu, Payal's best friend and colleague. They both are teachers in the same school and had becomes good friends instantly when they met after few day when Payal had joined this school. Then over the 2 years their bond gotten strong and they had become best friends.

"Unnecessarily Ritu? Marriage is a big thing, said Payal irritatingly that her friend is not understanding her fear.

"When I said it's not? I am talking about this particular proposal that's its not bad. Whatever you have told me about Akash, he seems like a good guy, even more than that Sidharth. He respect you, cares for your, he didn't judge you about breaking your marriage just a week before the mahurat like other guys did and he didn't even called you once in last 2 days to know about your decision about the proposal. He understood without your saying that you need time to decide, he is giving you space. Not many guys do that Payal, said Ritu patting Payal's hand.

"I know that he is a good guy but I can't seem to take out this fear from inside me that what if he turned out just like Sidharth, what if he tried to control me like Sidharth did? My respect and dignity means a lot to me Ritu, I cannot compromise on that, said Payal worriedly.

"I can understand your fear, we cannot give guarantee of any one in this world. I cannot even give guarantee of Arjun, that he will be same lovable and caring even after 20 years of our marriage. But I can hope and pray for it, said Ritu, talking about her husband of 2 years, "Even I was scared when I was getting married. I didn't even know him that time. At least you know Akash somewhat, you know about his family. It's a risk that we have to take dear. It took me time to open up to Arjun and I am really happy with him now. Love grows with time. Look at your parents, my parents, theirs was an arrange marriage and mine too. Your parents are happy, mine are happy and still love each other. I am happy, me and Arjun love each other. Take it as your arrange marriage too, said Ritu.

"I don't know Ritu, I don't know, said Payal putting her elbows on table and holding her head in hands. "Ok forget about this proposal, you don't want to get marry to Akash? That's fine, but you have to get marry at some point in your life right? Your parents will want you to settle down, you cannot deny from it all your life, right? So what guarantee you can give that the person you get marry that time will not turn out like Sidharth? Hmm tell me?, asked Ritu

"I can't. I don't know what will happen in future, said Payal dejectedly.

"Precisely yaar, we cannot know what will happen in future. What we can do is live our life as of today. Nothing is guaranteed in this world, nothing will live forever. So why don't we enjoy what we have today. Hmm?, said Ritu.

Payal started thinking on those lines. Its true that you cannot give guarantee of anyone, if that person remains good or faithful to you or not. Even blood relation turns against each other in today's time. Marriage is like a gamble that you have to play at some point in your life. You cannot outrun it.

"And if it eases your fear, then let me tell you that I like Akash, even Arjun liked him when you introduces us in Khushi's wedding. And yes, how can you forget? Khushi is married to Akash's brother. She is happy no?.

"She loves Arnavji and he is mad about her, theirs was a love marriage remember?, said Payal.

"Yeah I know but she is happy in her sasural right? You know that family, you said yourself how good and caring they are and if you get married to Akash, you will get to live with Khushi all your life. Isn't it amazing two sisters married in same house?, said Ritu excitedly.

"Yeah Khushi was excited too about it. She can't seem to stop talking about it, said Payal remembering Khushi's calls she had gotten in last two days.

"Yeah so think about positive things instead of worrying what will get wrong ok, said Ritu and Payal nodded her head. A minute later the bell ring indicating that lunch time is over. Payal and Ritu went to their respective classes.

Next day (Friday) Around Evening

"Shashi, how can you agree for that proposal? What is wrong with you?, said Subhadra, Khushi's Dadi. She had called to tell Shashi that she has found a match for Payal and got to know about Akash's proposal.

"What is wrong with this proposal? Akash bitwa is very nice, his family is very nice. They don't even have problem with Payal's broken marriage and ..., Shashi was saying when his mother cut in, "If Payal had waited and listened to us, then her marriage would not have broken in the first place.

"Ma ji how can you say that? Sidharth misbehaved with her, said Shashi shocked at what her mother was saying.

"But that boy apologized, didn't he? Payal should have forgiven him and married him. At least we didn't have to listen to gossips running around in our community, said his mother.

"Ma ji it was too late when he apologized and I don't care what gossips are going around. They are not important than my daughter, said Shashi.

"You don't care, but I do. It impacts our family name Shashi. We are a highly respectable family in this community since years and I would like to keep it that way. First there were gossips due to Payal' broken marriage and now there are gossips that younger sister had gotten married and elder sister is sitting at home. You know people are started saying that Payal in unlucky, said his mother in scolding tone

"Ma ji ... please don't say that, said Shashi sternly.

"I am not saying that, people are saying that, said his mother, "That's why I search for a good proposal and want Payal to get married as soon as possible. The family is good and of our status. The boy earns good and they don't have any problem with Payal past. What more do we want?, said his mother.

"Its same with Akash and his family, whats wrong with them then? At least we know them all, said Shashi

"Shashi, what is wrong with you? Do you want to give people another reason to gossip about. Khushi is already married there. To the elder son of that family and you want our Payal to get married to the younger son? She will always be consider below Khushi. Khushi will become her jethani, its not consider good for the younger sister to have upper hand on elder sister in sasural. And her husband ... that ill-mannered boy will always rule the business and Akash won't get a chance to grow and his wife, that Khushi will rule the household. What will happen to Payal then? Do you think she will be happy that way? She will have to do all the work while Khushi will just order her around, said his mother.

"Ma ji please its not like that. Khushi loves Payal very much. She is very happy with this proposal., said Shashi.

"Of course she will be happy, she will get her sister to fulfill all her naz nakhras. And love changes after marriage Shashi. Khushi will give more priority to her husband and her position ... the love soon fades away into competition. I have seen it happen in my life. I am seen so much more than you, so take my advice and refuse that proposal and come here and meet the boy I have selected. He is the eldest and Payal will rule over her sasural, said his mother in ordering tone.

"I will have to talk to Garima and Payal about it. Payal will decides whom she wants to marry. I won't force her, said Shashi.

"First that Khushi decides herself and now you want Payal to decide. What had gotten into you Shashi?. Its a parents right to decide about their child. We know better, I have seen the world more than you, said his mother.

"I know Maji, but its Payal's life, at the end she will have to live with whom she marries, not us,s aid Shashi standing firm on his decision, "And if she decides to marry Akash, I will accept it and won't allow anyone to  become a hurdle in it.

"You will regert this Shashi, mark my words, if Payal gets marry in that household where that Khushi is ... she won't let her sister live happy for long, said his mother and cut the call in anger.

Shashi dejectedly put the receiver down, feeling worried about the whole situation.

He tried not to think about it but his heart and mind wasn't agreeing with him. Garima asked him whose call he had received which made him worried, he made an excuse that it was just work. But he couldn't keep up being all normal when in reality he was really tensed and felt dizziness while getting up from his chair after dinner.

"Shashi ji ... "Baba, both Garima and Payal shouted seeing him sway and he instantly held the chair to steady himself.

"What happened? Are you alright?, asked Garima getting panicked.

"I am fine, just feeling tired, said Shashi.

"Come, lets go to room. You should lay down, said Garima as she held his arm and went to their room. Payal too followed getting worried about her father.

"I am fine Garima, said Shashi as he sit down on the bed, "Bitya go finish your dinner, I am alright. I didn't sleep properly last night, that's why I am just feeling a little weakness, he smiled at both his wife and daughter.

"Payal, go and bring that BP machine, your body is warm, I suspected that your BP has spiked, said Garima as he helped his lay down on bed and Payal went out of the room.

"You tell me not to take tension and here see, you are taking so much tension that your BP has shoot up, said Garima as she sit down beside Shashi on bed.

"Garima ..., Shashi wanted to say but was cut by Garima, "No don't tell me it is about work, I know you never take this much tension about work that your health gets affected. I know its about Payal, said Garima in scolding away and then rubs his arm, "Don't worry Shashiji, everything will be alright.

"We can't stop worrying Garima, we are parents, its our job to worry about our daughters and think of their wellbeing, said Shashi.

"Yes I know but you always told me to have faith in Devi Maiya and in our daughters. Just like Khushi is happy now in her life I am sure we will soon see Payal happy too, said Garima.

"I wish it to come true. I really want to see Payal settle down and happy. Ma ji called today, she has found a match for Payal and want us to go there and meet the boy, said Shashi as his mother's word played in his mind about Payal being unlucky.

"Oh so that's what worrying you, you don't like that proposal?, asked Garima, understanding her husband's dilemma.

"I don't know about that family or boy, but it's from our community and you how they think about giving independence to a girl to do a job among many other things. I am sure he will not be suitable for Payal, she won't be happy., said Shashi thinking about it.

"Hmm, I understand. If its in my hand I would have already said yes about Akash's proposal. I really like that family and if we tell her about Ma ji's proposal I am sure she will select Akash and ..., Garima was saying when Shashi presses her hand indicating, with his eyes, towards the door. Garima turned and saw Payal standing there with the BP apparatus.

Garima gesture for her to come in and Payal came near. Her face shows that she had heard their talks.

Garima took the apparatus from Payal and checked Shashi's BP, it was indeed high.

"See, I knew it. Now you are going to do complete rest for the next few days, said Garima.

"But I have to go to shop tomorrow, said Shashi.

"No need, I will call Vishal Bhaisahab, he can look after our shop for few days while you rest, said Garima with finality. Shashi tried to argue but couldn't win against his wife and close his eyes to sleep. Garima and Payal clear the dining table and went to their respective rooms to rest.

Payal was feeling bad that her father has taken so much tension about her that his health was affecting. She thought a lot about the proposal and decided that she will say yes for it. Just like her friend had said, she has to marry someone or other in the future, then why not to Akash. He is a very good guy and friendly. He hasn't done anything which made her reluctant towards their friendship. He had always thought of her comfort first and really respects her. He will be a much better choice than the boy her Dadi had found. Like her father said, she was well aware of the thinking of the boys and their mothers in her community. All they want from the girl is to look after husband, household and bear children, her own identity gets lost. Payal tossed and turned on bed, in anger, thinking about it.

If she doesn't decide soon, she was sure that her Dadi will pressurize her parents into coming Luckhnow and finalize her rishta with that boy. And she will never ever marry someone from her community.

SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE >>

Edited by Bubbles76 - 6 years ago

Next Day (Saturday) Morning ---

"Are you sure Bitya?, asked Shashi looking at Payal suspiciously. "No one said anything to you about it?, he looks over to his wife.

"Arey don't look at me like that, I haven't talk to her about this since the time we came from Dehli, said Garima irritatingly looking at her husband.

"Baba, Amma didn't said anything to me, Payal held her father's hand over the table, "Its my own decision. I thought about it a lot and I have to get marry to someone right? I cannot stay at home forever right?. Garima nodded her head instantly.

"And Akash's family is very nice and plus, Khushi is already there, imagine the fun we two will have, said Payal with a big smile, trying to defuse the worried mood.

"If that's what you want then fine. I guess you do know about the proposal your Dadi had found?, asked Shashi.

"Yes, I heard you telling it to Amma, and you were right, I would never be happy with that kind of marriage where there will so much restriction on a Bahu. I am sure Raizadas are not like that. Khushi once told me that Nani had given her permission to work in the AR office is she wants to. So I guess they won't have problem with me working as well, said Payal hopefully.

"You want to work after marriage?, asked Garima surprised.

"Yes Amma I want to work, but please don't worry, I will never neglect my duties towards my husband and my household, said Payal.

"Hmm, lets see what happens, said Garima.

Just then the bell rang and Payal stood up to see who is outside. She got a surprised when she opened the front gate.

"Surprise ...!!!, exclaimed Khushi with a smile as she move forward and hug Payal.

"Khushi, what are you doing here?, asked Payal as they break the hug.

"What Jiji? Now I can't come here? Go I don't talk to you, said Khushi with a pout and move inside.

Payal was surprised to see Arnav standing there with Arush in his arm.

"Hello Payal, said Arnav.

"Namaste, said Payal folding her hands, "Is everything alright? You are suddenly here?.

"Yes everything is fine. Can you take Arush inside? I need to take bags out of the car, said Arnav as he hand over Arush to Payal, "Go inside, I am sure Khushi must have told uncle and aunty about our visit.

"Ji, said Payal and went inside.

True to Arnav's word Khushi had already told her parents about Arnav winning the award and they all are here to attend the ceremony except for Naniji, who stayed back in the Raizada house with Anjali as she was going through morning sickness. Shashi and Garima both congratulate Arnav and blessed him. He touched their feet making them proud of him.

Garima couldn't hold back and share the good news about Payal saying yes for Akash's proposal. Khushi shouted with delighted and hugged payal tight. On her insistent Shashi called up Naniji and give her the good news. She was very happy and asked Shashi if he has talked to his mother Subhadra.

"No Maji, I haven't told her the news yet, said Shashi thinking that his mother won't be happy about it.

"Please do tell her, if she agrees we can come there and do the shagun rasam. I really can't wait to make it official, said Nani happily.

"Sure Maji, I will call you back tomorrow, said Shashi and cut the call after bidding goodbye.

Shashi told them what Naniji had said and Garima too was worried about how Payal's Dadi will react to the news.

Later @ Night ------

"Yes Di I am fine and I am taking my medicine, said Arnav with a sighed. His sister still worries for him, though she had said to him few days back that now he is married she can relax and not worry about him.

"Yes Di, Khushi and Arush is also fine, everyone is fine here. You tell, how are you feeling now?, said Arnav. (pause ..) "Why don't you go to doctor? I know its normal but still it can't be good puking everyday (pause ..) ok ok I got it. (pause) No Me and Khushi not going anywhere after the ceremony, we will come back to Dehli (pause) that's fine Di, we will take Arush with us if we go to Grece (Pause) yeah yeah ... ok good night, said Arnav and cut the call.

Khushi who was patting Arush on bed looked up at him, feeling bad that she had totally forgotten that Arnav had planned for them to go Greece this weekend. She got up and went near him.

"Di is fine, said Arnav as Khushi came close to him, thinking that she wanted to know about Anjali.

"I am sorry Arnavji, said Khushi as she fidgeted with her fingers.

"Why are you saying sorry? You are not causing morning sickness to Di, though I don't get it how it can be normal puking everyday.

"Its normal with pregnancy Arnavji, said Khushi and smile seeing him making a face, "But I am saying sorry for forgetting about our trip. I know you wanted to go to Greece and with Jiji's proposal talks and you getting the award, I forgot about it, she held her ears, "I am sorry about that.

"Khushi please, Arnav instantly held her hands and bring them down, "You don't have to be sorry, I can understand that how much excited you are for Payal and Akash's rishta. So its ok. It happens I know.

Khushi smile up at him and pinch his cheeks, "Khushi!!, Arnav step back rubbing his cheeks and give angry glare to Khushi.

"You look sooo cute when talk like that, said Khushi as she come close and went on tip toes and kiss his nose.

"Really?, said Arnav as he wound his arms around her tugging her close. Before he could even think of kissing her, they heard Arush's voice, who had thrown away his bottle and now was crawling on bed, coming to them.

"Mamaaa, said Arush as he was about to climb down but Khushi picked him up and climb on the bed, "And where were you going haan ... its your neenu(sleep) time, said Khushi as she lay him down.

"Mama Alush pass, said Arush as he turn to her, "Papa pass nahi, Alush pass.

Khushi's mouth open in an O as she look over to Arnav who was also very surprised hearing this from his own son. He pressed his lips as he put his hands up in air and then bring them down with a sigh. Khushi couldn't help but giggle seeing his expressions.

"Yes Mama, Alush pass ... ok happy now. Come on close your eyes now, said Khushi as she pecks Arush's head and started to hum her song.

Arnav shakes his head and went in to washroom to change into his night close, thinking that now he has to compete with his own son for getting intimate time with his own wife.

He came out after few minutes and went to other side of bed and lay down. After few minutes he felt thirsty and climb down. Due to old habit his eyes went to left side of bedside table and realized that he was not in his room and there is no fridge with cold water.

"Damn ..., the word escapes his lips as he rubs his neck.

"Arnavji what happened?, said a sleepy Khushi.

"Nothing, just feeling thirsty, said Arnav as he climbs down from bed.

"Oh sorry Arnavji, I forgot to place the water jug for you, said Khushi as she push away the quilt, "I will bring it now, just give a minute.

"No stay there, said Arnav, "If you move Arush will wake up, his eyes went to his son who was glued to Khushi's side. "I will just go down and have a glass of water.

"You sure?, said Khushi as she look down at Arush.

"Of course Khushi, Arnav rolled his eyes, "You are asking as if I am going to climb a mountain.

"Ok fine, Khushi pouted and Arnav went to the door. Khushi called out to him, "Do bring one glass up here in case you feel the need, said Khushi as she put the quilt back on her as Arnav went out of the room.

"Shashiji why are still worried? Now Payal has agreed too. But I can still feel that you are tensed, said Garima as she climbs on bed.

"I am worried because Ma didn't agree for this proposal, said Shashi turning to his wife.

"You talked to Maji? When? And why didn't you tell me before?, asked Garima.

"I talked to her in the evening when you all went out to take Arush to the park, said Shashi, "I could not talk to Ma in front of kids because I knew the conversation will get heated.

"So what did you talk about?, asked Garima.

"I told her about Payal saying yes for Akash's proposal. She was not happy that we are allowing Payal to make a decision for her life. She still thinks it should be us doing that, said Shashi.

"Yes, but if its us who has to decide then we would have chosen Akash, right?, said Garima and Shashi nodded his head, "Then what's bad about this proposal? Akash is a good guy and we know his family and more importantly Khushi is there and both our daughter will live together, said Garima not understanding what could be the problem

"That's the main problem that Ma has, that Khushi is there, said Shashi.

"What you mean?, said Garima being confuse. Shashi then tell her about his conversation with his mother which happened yesterday and today evening.

"I can't believe she thinks that about Khushi. Poor girl, what has she ever done to make Maji so bitter about her, said Garima sadly, "And why she thinks about Arnav bitwa like that? I know he is little intimidated but whatever Khushi has tell me about he, he is very caring about everyone, he just doesn't show it much.

"I know. You know what had happened during Khushi's shagun. Ma hasn't forgotten that yet and she doesn't like Arnav bitwa, the way he had behaved. He is different from others, and he has suffered a major blow in terms of how his parents die, anyone could turn out bitter after that incident and then what his uncle did, said Shashi shaking his head.

"I know, said Garima feeling bad about Arnav and his childhood, "But Arnav turn out a strong man. Look how much successful he is now and how much he loves our Khushi.

"I wish Ma could also see that about Arnav bitwa and Khushi ... even today, after so many years Ma still hasn't accepted Khushi.

"No matter what Maji says I trust my daughter. Khushi will never do something to hurt Payal. They both love each other a lot, said Garima holding her ground, "

"Don't I know that? Don't you think I trust my daughters?, said Shashi angry at the whole situation, "But I can't help but get worried about their future. We both know when evil eye struck someone; you cannot stop something to go wrong. People love to poke in other's life, if they are not happy, they don't want to see other happy. And according to Maji, people in our community are gossiping about that. I don't want Payal and Khushi to even hear those, they will feel very bad and you know Khushi, being selfless she will blame herself for the gossip they are doing about Payal.

"Please don't take tension, your BP is already high, said Garima rubbing his arm, "Have faith in Devi Maiya and our daughters Shashi. They are strong and we will be there always to guide them..

"I hope so too Garima, said Shashi, "I just wish Ma come out of her unorthodox thinking. We have to move forward with changing time and generations. She had to understand that.

"Don't worry, we will make her understand. Why don't you talk to Dilip bhaisahab about it?, said Garima.

"Yes, I was thinking about it too. I will call him tomorrow., said Shashi as he turned on his back and look up the ceiling.

"Yes, I am sure he will be reasonable and will be able to make Maji understand, said Garima as he lay down and switch off the side table lamp.

Arnav fisted his hand, thinking how Khushi's Dadi dare to say something like that about Khushi. He didn't want to eavesdrop on khushi's parents' conversation, but their room was just next to kitchen and he heard Shashi saying that his mother was not agreeing to Akash's proposal because of Khushi and being possessive and protective about his wife he couldn't help himself and listened into the conversation.

He took some deep breathes while climbing the stairs, feeling anger building inside him.

He went in the room and put the glass on his side table and then went to other side and crouch down.

He looked lovingly at Khushi and caresses her cheek. How can someone hate such a loveable and kind soul? He won't let her Dadi hurt her in anyway, thought Arnav, he will make sure that this proposal get fixed. He will talk to Khushi father about it and will ease his worries. Only because he doesn't want Khushi to even get a hint about this whole situation.

He stands up and bends down, he kissed Khushi's temple and went back to his side of bed.

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Let me what you guys think about this, though its a quite a bit boring but was necessary for the further upcoming scenarios πŸ˜³

NOTE:  Hey guys, I have a request. 

I don't come on IF much these days. I come only to update, put notes and read your comments, as I don't get much time.

So, if there is any change in rules or important announcement going on regarding ARSHI FAN FICTIONS, then please let me know.

Will appreciate it. πŸ˜³

take care,

PS: Will send PMs for this chapter tomorrow, going off to bed now.😳

Edited by Bubbles76 - 6 years ago
congratulations for the new thread yar 
Congrats on the new thread.
Will be waiting for update
congratulatons for the new thread
Congrats on your new thread
Will be waiting for the update
Congratulations for the new thread
hope you are doing well. ..
Congrats on the new thread. Just saw the new chapter. Let me go back and read the chapter.