Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reenasungeelee thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
wow wonderful update good khushi had understand n go to arnav n thank u for this bonus love u 
RomanticZiggy thumbnail
Awesome update... And congratulations on new thread
humashahid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it congrats on new threadEdited by humashahid - 7 years ago
-Roshini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update
Congrats on new thread
Panther007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratz on new thread of YRMND🥳🥳
Oh oh th first official little  jhagda of arshi...uff typical asr dnt want to b away frm his sassy wife... her possessive groompy big baby😆..thank god anjali able to putsome brain on khushi thst its ok to b little selfies for sometimes..aman bitwa v asr k saath rehte rehte smartwa hai hogaye...the face of asr was worth watching to see his sexy wifey..ahem ahem..passion gonna b overloaded in nxt chap it seems...gonna give her wifey sweet punishment for making him angry😉😳...looking forward for nxt
Continue soonish
abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
❤️❤️ loved the bonus treat  you have end the chapter at a crucial point  now ourexcitement has increased more to read the next chapter will wait for it
love-hurts thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Okay... This has nothing to do with the threat but today I'm happy so I'm commenting...
I wasn't really pleased with the way Khushi was behaving post marriage. When she should be giving 100% attention to Arnav, she was hardly even giving her 50%. Which to me is not acceptable... I love Arnav yaar. Not my fault :p :p :D 

Now this decision of hers is awesome. And I'm gald she made a right choice after a long time. Arnav deserves her attention n time more than family n others. 
Arush baby is gonna miss her mama :( but koi nhi his Papa needs her more. Hes in pain after all ;D 
Anjali the Great! <3 
Is this seat empty?... Hilarious... ;D :'D
Can't wait for the next chappy...The HONEYMOON!!!

What I wanted to write about previous chapters:

Welcome back!! Its good to have you back. I read the story again for the 5 time in these 4-5 months :) and it still feels new! <3 
Ooopppss Khushi soo gyi ^_^ Leaving our Arnav in Pain :( ;)
Lolz on the rasamien!! Arnav bechare ki nadani ka faoda uthya jaa rha hy.. Galat baat Anjali!!!! Lekin Arnav se kuch chop skta hai bhela!! ;) ;) Poor him couldn't get his wife attention. 
Rohan has a crush on our darling... Ooo 
They looed sooo nice on their Reception! Payal Siddharth Akash scene was kamal!!! 
Awww Anjali was left waiting... Poor her!!!
The pregnancy scene was OMG!!!! I actually thought she might be pregnant but Shukar as my Arnav said he deserves her time! :D Chalo ji Family planning bhi ho gyi :D :'D

Its all mixed up coz my mind is half band.. 
Will wait for next chappy! :D 

Zeynep103 thumbnail
Congo for new thread
This bonus chap made my day
Thanks for the update
Pist next asap
*uba* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am soo happy for theead 10
Thats freat that thy are finally thinking about themselves
Please show some cute moments as in of carefree arnav... Boyish arnav
Leg him also enjoy his life
umbareen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread dear that was very emotional as well as naughty update.I loved the way anjali understand khushi for honeymoon.
Update next part soon