Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shayyani thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Am I the only one who doesn't hate Hamza? I mean, I don't agree that he's doing the right thing but what I love about this drama is everyone is flawed in it, no one is perfect. Haider is listening too much to his wife and mother-in-law but he still loves his mother and brother as well, Zariyan is being a coward and not speaking up for Manahil, Zaina is also not saying anything! I get she is heartbroken but she loved Hamza and I think considering recent episode, she still does. She needs to speak up and get Hamza to remember their time together. Hamza is just reacting like an emotional fool. He wants Zariyan and Zaina out of his lives. I'm not happy that he's using Manahil as a toy for this but he's being irrational and despite everything, I want him and Zaina to eventually end up together. However, the play is called Judai which makes me a little nervous whether anyone will stay together but I loved the Hamza/Zaina chemistry we got initially and want to see more of it but Hamza does need to redeem himself and apologise for a lot even though I can see where he's coming from. I am writing a fanfiction on Judai which I may make multi-chaptered to address both Hamza and Haider's issues even though it's mainly intended as a Zariyan x Manahil story. I'm sorry Faris, I love you I really do but Hamza x Zaina and Zariyan x Manahil are too adorable. I'll keep Haider and Aliya together too for their son's sake at the least. Will post the story soon and I hope I did not bore anyone with this long rant. Hamza is not doing the right thing but I'm praying he makes up for it somehow with his later actions like I will have him do in my story through Zaina.
Shayyani thumbnail
Guys please for those following this drama, please check out my fanfic: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4698228
I would love some feedback
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tabajahanzeb

I really hate Hamza :( He is a heartbreaker to two girls and is using his best friend. Haider is acting reasonable and I also hate Aliya. Zaina please marry Faris and Zaryan, marry Minahil. Haider leave Aliya and let Hamza marry her...they deserve each other.

@bold lolz that just cracked me up 😆
Shayyani thumbnail
Poor everyone seriously. No one is happy in the drama right now :( Hamza is clearly still in love with Zaina so much and Zaryan loves Manahil so much. God I feel so bad. And Maher aunty knows the truth now so I think she will make Zaryan and Manahil's shaadi happen once she sees Hamza's true motives on marrying Manahil and his discomfort at Zaina marrying Faris. Poor Manahil. She always helps everyone and everyone is turning her life into a hell. A truly beautiful character depicted by Faryal. I never thought Faryal would have screen chemistry with anyone but her and Imran's chemistry even when apart is beautiful. They need to do a drama where they are the mainstream couple instead of the side one.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was watching/ mostly working and listening to drama. I noticed the guy playing zaryan sounds so much like shahrukh khan. Does anyone feel that ??
Shayyani thumbnail
Is that why I like him so much? cimba, I posted a Zariyan x Manahil fic just above the link is and I'd love your feedback. Zariyan loves Manahil so much - I'm glad Maher aunty knows the truth now.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I have been watching this on and off.
Just watched the recent epi in which zaina agrees to marry the American guy. I hope she does and never regrets her decision. That Humza is a looser and he shouldn't get manahil either.
Btw what was that letter about which the witch burned?
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lol. Hamza's face changing the second his Mum mentioned Zaina's marriage. Aur banao master plans.
If this American bloke is normal, Zaina should stick to her guns and marry him after all the mistreatment & utter disrespect at a basic human level that was tendered to her by him, it'd be pretty deplorable if she went back to him now. Hopefully the Mother breaks Minahil's alliance with her son as well or will she.
Edited by Gujar - 8 years ago
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I have been watching this on and off.
Just watched the recent epi in which zaina agrees to marry the American guy. I hope she does and never regrets her decision. That Humza is a looser and he shouldn't get manahil either.
Btw what was that letter about which the witch burned?

Konsa letter 😲
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Konsa letter 😲

A few episodes ago
Sana Askari was burning a paper
Like I said I watch this kabhi kabhi