Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

doesn't look like anyone is watching this serial. for sure, this is difficult to watch with such a stupid FL. sometimes, you want to whack her in the head. yes, you are married to a psycho but why on earth would you do whatever he says? I am going to drop this for now and see what happens towards the end. please let there not be random redemption of the ML and he magically becomes good. smiley11

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Is anyone watching this show .

Do we have any spoilers. Story seems same as at start

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

No I'm not watching BTW I'm surprised that you're in this forum ??

Originally posted by: anikamathur

No I'm not watching BTW I'm surprised that you're in this forum ??

Hey why so? I mean I do watch some Pakistani shows

Also you checked this forum so you might be liking it a bit

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Hey why so? I mean I do watch some Pakistani shows

Also you checked this forum so you might be liking it a bit

Because I always thought that you only watch Vanshaj BTW try Burns Road Kay Romeo Juliet you'll love it

Because I always thought that you only watch Vanshaj BTW try Burns Road Kay Romeo Juliet you'll love it

Actually for a big period Vanshaj was all I watched but when that got boring to started checking other things

I thought of watching this because of unusual star cast, but it became a hellhole

Will definitely try BRKRJ

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 1 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Actually for a big period Vanshaj was all I watched but when that got boring to started checking other things

I thought of watching this because of unusual star cast, but it became a hellhole

Will definitely try BRKRJ

Thanks BTW haris got a lead due to Jaan e Jahaan's success otherwise this show reminds me of ishqiya and tair e lahoti

mango.falooda thumbnail

I skim through it. I have no interest in the main couple because they are both idiots of the first degree. FL is a doormat who does whatever her abusive toxic hubby said and ML is a moron who we are supposed to see as misunderstood because he had trauma from a romantic breakup years ago. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I also FF all the scenes with the younger sister and her no backbone hubby. She just keeps complaining while her hubby has zero self-respect or dignity and pretty much wants to be a slave.

The only reason I kept peeking in is for the cousin brother and his marriage to the girl he met while trying to commit suicide. Thankfully these two are interesting to watch because neither are that moronic. Girl is so much more mature despite the idiotic aunt (the other of FL and SFL). The guy is trying his best to move on and have a healthy marriage.

My guess is that we will have non-realistic happy ending that feels super fake.

Thanks BTW haris got a lead due to Jaan e Jahaan's success otherwise this show reminds me of ishqiya and tair e lahoti

Haven't watched either of those, but this show I don't understand how are they presenting Harris as hero.

He has isolated Mashal from everyone. Her mother and sister hates her to core, he made his cousin his driver which led to his mother's death. But they are showing that he felt bad about it.

Also now everything is coming up like he is being mislead by his best friend who loves him and presents everyone including Mashal and Harris' first gf as evil Mashal still loves him. Not sure what they are upto

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Haven't watched either of those, but this show I don't understand how are they presenting Harris as hero.

He has isolated Mashal from everyone. Her mother and sister hates her to core, he made his cousin his driver which led to his mother's death. But they are showing that he felt bad about it.

Also now everything is coming up like he is being mislead by his best friend who loves him and presents everyone including Mashal and Harris' first gf as evil Mashal still loves him. Not sure what they are upto

Ishqiya and tair e lahoti has the similar premise of yaar e Mann as ML was toxic