Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Ishqiya and tair e lahoti has the similar premise of yaar e Mann as ML was toxic

Oh. But the good thing about YAar e Mann is that they rarely show the leads

Focus is more on Sana, her husband, Azaan and his wife. So much better than seeing that torture

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

I skim through it. I have no interest in the main couple because they are both idiots of the first degree. FL is a doormat who does whatever her abusive toxic hubby said and ML is a moron who we are supposed to see as misunderstood because he had trauma from a romantic breakup years ago. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I also FF all the scenes with the younger sister and her no backbone hubby. She just keeps complaining while her hubby has zero self-respect or dignity and pretty much wants to be a slave.

The only reason I kept peeking in is for the cousin brother and his marriage to the girl he met while trying to commit suicide. Thankfully these two are interesting to watch because neither are that moronic. Girl is so much more mature despite the idiotic aunt (the other of FL and SFL). The guy is trying his best to move on and have a healthy marriage.

My guess is that we will have non-realistic happy ending that feels super fake.

You might have missed last few episodes, now Maheen (wife of the cousin brother) is becoming misled. She saw her husband talking to Sara. (I don't understand why but Sara contacted Azaan to purchase a house for her sister and BIL), Maheen takes it like Azaan is searching a rented house for Sara and himself. Now she is becoming bitter towards Sara(whom Salar thew at her father's house). Azaan is hiding it from her as well.

They are just increasing misunderstanding between them

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

You might have missed last few episodes, now Maheen (wife of the cousin brother) is becoming misled. She saw her husband talking to Sara. (I don't understand why but Sara contacted Azaan to purchase a house for her sister and BIL), Maheen takes it like Azaan is searching a rented house for Sara and himself. Now she is becoming bitter towards Sara(whom Salar thew at her father's house). Azaan is hiding it from her as well.

They are just increasing misunderstanding between them

Well if Azaan's mother died, there should be some consequences. I really don't want everyone just forgiving Salaar. That will be just a stupid ending. I want one or two of the couples to break up and people to mature.

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

Well if Azaan's mother died, there should be some consequences. I really don't want everyone just forgiving Salaar. That will be just a stupid ending. I want one or two of the couples to break up and people to mature.

Sufiyan's mother has died, I don't think they will also show Azaan's mother dying.

Also in today's episode Salaar's mother will die and Salaar will become bed ridden. Sara was shown crying at it in the precap. Not sure what will happen.

I really want Salar and Sara to break up and Sara going somewhere out saying she doesn't need a man, at least not now.

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Sufiyan's mother has died, I don't think they will also show Azaan's mother dying.

Also in today's episode Salaar's mother will die and Salaar will become bed ridden. Sara was shown crying at it in the precap. Not sure what will happen.

I really want Salar and Sara to break up and Sara going somewhere out saying she doesn't need a man, at least not now.

yea, I feel Sara is also responsible for her own actions. She chose to be his puppet. She chose to hurt people. Yes, you could argue that she was under his control but it was her decisions to do whatever he asked. She needs to break up with him and survive by herself. Otherwise, if they have a stupid happy ending for these two, it is like their toxic relationship is correct. smiley11

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 26 days ago

Finally Yaar e Mann is Ending

https://youtu.be/adM4HOZkOT8?si=Y-_cgoBj-GhJzVAB

Posted: 26 days ago

And I still want they shouldn't end Salaar and Sara together. They are trying to make like Salaar was mislead but no, he was evil to her even before the miscarriage happened. Back then he was even not good to Alina so as to blame her

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 23 days ago

This drama got a happy ending

Has it finished??

e x t r a

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail