Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Missed out on many episodes but just saw the last one. Hamza has got to be the most dheela insaan going, 😆 so weak and passive, no will to do anything no gumption, cowardly, showing bravado to the ladies only.

Neelam does her role very well.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gujar

Missed out on many episodes but just saw the last one. Hamza has got to be the most dheela insaan going, 😆 so weak and passive, no will to do anything no gumption, cowardly, showing bravado to the ladies only.

Neelam does her role very well.

Lolz Hamza lookz like a cry baby to me now 😆
Gujar thumbnail
Tenu vekh ke haunkay parde ne kharay chounka vich sipahi ni
Todi te kaala til kuriye todi te kaala til kuriye jo daag ae chan de tukre te

Just heard this song and thought what better song to describe Neelam, fits perfectly coincidently :)
Edited by Gujar - 8 years ago
Gujar thumbnail
Hamza is worse than Haider, Haider at least has a reason to behave the way he is, since he had no clue about them beforehand plus his wife's influence he's misguided. Hamza knew Zaynah before and her character and how she is. Now he's manipulating his 'best friend' and using her just to get back at those two for his own gain.
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gujar

Hamza is worse than Haider, Haider at least has a reason to behave the way he is, since he had no clue about them beforehand plus his wife's influence he's misguided. Hamza knew Zaynah before and her character and how she is. Now he's manipulating his 'best friend' and using her just to get back at those two for his own gain.

Yeah the cry baby all of a sudden turned into a villian and manipulating things to take revenge, this is pretty unlike Hamza
tabajahanzeb thumbnail
I hate Hamza right now. I think Zaina should reject him even if he eventually comes around. I find the Zaryan x Minahil story interesting though, the two are adorable together. Hamza, go marry a pole and Haider for god's sake, divorce that stupid wife of yours already.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hamza is a horrible guy. Bad bad bad son, friend and even worst boyfriend.
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tabajahanzeb

I hate Hamza right now. I think Zaina should reject him even if he eventually comes around. I find the Zaryan x Minahil story interesting though, the two are adorable together. Hamza, go marry a pole and Haider for god's sake, divorce that stupid wife of yours already.

Yeah its obvious that Zaina will not go back to Hamza now which is a good thing though, plus they introduced a new character, im sure he is made for Zaina 😆
Gujar thumbnail
The undertone of Haider showing concern for Minahil to Hamza at his office offering a subtle reprieve if Hamza's unable to to do justice to his marriage. It highlighted Haider's concern for an innocent. The man is just out of sorts with external influences, that temper with his ability to think straight.

Minahil smiling after Hamza asked Zaryan to congratulate his Bhabhi to be, ticked things inthe wrong direction plus her Mother giving a bollocking to Zaryan about his status seriously subdued him to the extent of giving up completely, made him question himself and his social standing to the extent of feeling sorry for himself.

tabajahanzeb thumbnail
I really hate Hamza :( He is a heartbreaker to two girls and is using his best friend. Haider is acting reasonable and I also hate Aliya. Zaina please marry Faris and Zaryan, marry Minahil. Haider leave Aliya and let Hamza marry her...they deserve each other.