Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Why the hell is manahil and her mom making a fuss about the honeymoon, apparently more than 40 days have past, islamically mourning is just 3 days, let them be. I totally agree with Aliya on this one, yeh aur baat hai she's a total bitch at other times but here she wasn't wrong.
On the other hand, Aliya was totally wrong in suggesting to her mother in law that manahil shouldn't come around the often, who the hell are you lady, it's her house and anyone can come and meet her, to hell with your privacy.

Yes both of them invadez others privacy as if itz their job to dictate others 😆 i hate such ppl, have seen plenty of them in real life as well aise karlo wese karlo yeh na karo wo na karo 😆 😡
fairi_88 thumbnail
Wese to be honest i didnt get satisfied with the justification they are giving for Hasan'z other marriage, i mean he wanted to support them fyn he cud have done without marrying...he cud have convinced her...y make ur own life difficult by doing such a thing wen u have a happy family nd a perfect wife...
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Started watching from the last episode, getting the gist of the story, first time seeing Neelam and she is a good actress from what I've just seen, able enough.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The OST is just loveee.. ❤️ definitely won't be watching the show tho.. 😆
Gujar thumbnail
Neelam shone in the episode. There is such a natural air to her acting.
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
there's definitely more to whatever happened that provoked the marriage for Hassan.
I like Neelum's character. Her opposition to the charity and her need to stand up for herself and prove herself is brilliantly sketched so far.
Gujar thumbnail
Trying times, turbulent tribulations, true depiction of reality, Mother in bad health, having no other alternative but to contact the other lady for help, further declining financial situation becoming fodder for gossip and mockery among her peers leading to Zaina's expulsion from College, breeding bitterness & discontent among her and her family, amidst all the crisis Hamza's affirmation for her is all that she needed, that vocal endorsement of support and his feelings for her.

Her reaction during his admission of feelings, that glimmer of hope & prospect the buoyancy she so desperately needed was brilliantly translated through her expressions at that moment likewise with Hamza
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Such a beautiful episode. I agreed with Zaini's point of view of the way Hasan decided to help them. He considered them a charity project and then kept them a secret because of his realization of what he did to his family.

He could've arranged any other way for them to be helped financially.

The episode was really great. I really do wish that Zaini had confrontation has included a bit more clarifications. Her brother's positive attitude in all despite all the hurdles was also refreshing to watch.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Need to catch up on this now
fairi_88 thumbnail

It turned a bit depressing few episodez before but now itz going good...