I had to do something abt this scene it's 5 mins work so ya :P

YT Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ7gzSdPcTI

FB Link:
https://www.facebook.com/566084916876112/videos/704855776332358/
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I was so bored this weekend & to my luck , ended up watching this dramaa. I watched all 17 episodes in 2 days.
Here is a small review from my side:
Let's start from atiqa odho, the one & only wifey of 3 husbands! She is having such a childish behaviour. Like, I don't know which mother in this world behaves like this. Maybe that's because of her insecurities! Khair, jo bhi ho daamaad baray kamal ka chuna hay WAHAB SUNYARA. 🀣
I feel pity from sofi, pata nahin kese guzara karti hogi bechari. At first I thought sofi is a negative character but to my surprise, she's a neutral one! So sofi & mishal have a brother too jo america me kahin chupa betha hay! Jk. πŸ˜†
Usi ki shaadi karado hamna sy, kadeer chuzay ne to kuch nahin karna. Kehte hain ke kisi aur me interested hu. Wahh! Ab saba ki baat karte hain, she's such an ajeeb aurat like I'm still unable to digest her character, idk why she's here. I'm getting some kind of marriage vibes of saba & haider! Don't kill me, just a thought.
Khair ye bat to hui supporting characters ki, ab hum atay hain hamare piyare hero heroine par! ☺️
Zahid ki to me purani fan hu, uski awaz ki deewani hu. I think his struggle for becoming politician should be given equal screen time. Latest episodes me to uska kahin zikar hi nahin. Idk why did they cut that kitchen wala scene in episode 17 which was in OST!😳
Let's talk about mishal, I feel so pity for her. Besharam model ka label hi dedia hay sabny usko although she's so gud at heart! And haider-mishal chemistry rocks! I got another reason to wait for Tuesdays after apke liye!
Finally I'm back to paki dramas & so happy about it.
P.S: ignore those grammatical errors. Bohat mehnat se likha hay! 😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
WHY THE HELL DID THEY CUT THE KITCHEN SCENE WHEN
HAIDER PULLS MISHAAL TOWARDS HIM WHICH WE SAW IN OST AND FOR WHICH I HAD BEEN WAITING FOREVER

WHY EDITOR SAHAB

I can never forgive ARY for this

Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
When Haider lies to Mishaal about the chai not being good lol he just loves teasing her. But her Saasu maa praises her and tells her that Haider was just messing around with her. I'm so glad Mishaal's relationship with her mother in law has become like a relationship between a mother and daughter.
W*F?!!!! Why did they censor the small part where Haider pulls Mishaal towards him?! Omg like that was the main scene that stood out for me in the promo. I was dying to watch that scene yaar so unfair. I don't get it what's in that scene that makes them censor it?! If they weren't going to air it they why put it in the promo? In fact why make the actors shoot that scene to begin with. Urrrgh I'm pissed
It looked weird bc then we have Mishaal blushing and people who haven't seen the promo wouldn't have understood why she was blushing. How stupid of them seriously.
Other than this Mishaal were LOVE through out the episode.
My favorite parts:
M:yaha aesaib hai jisne mujhe jakar liya hai kahin jane hi ni deta.
H: acha toh kaunsa jadoo hai woh?
M: mohabbat ka jadoo (omg did she just confess?! Kill me somebody)
H: sirf mohabbat ka jadoo?
M: mere liye yahi kaafi hai
The way Haider smiles
(DEAD)
M: jo cheezein main mehsoos karti hoon an woh usse kahin zyada anmol hai jo dikhaya jaa sakta hai.
Hayeee these two are melting my heart like an ice cream in hot summer!!!
Ahhh they're too beautiful!!!
Omg when he gets close to her (my heartbeats just tripled! I have butterflies roaming in my stomach!!)
When Mishaal says ji aunty and Haider gets scared and looks back in shock lol they're so adorable
Really loved the episode but I'm still upset bc they censored that beautiful and electrifying scene that me and many people were waiting for.
-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Haider-Mishal

Word Count: 1

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ thanks for these! They are lovely. I'm surely going to use these!
-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Rush wahii same ho na tum !!
Ouchh mujhe bhool gye :(
I didnt even realize a scene was cut
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .LoveOsMaya.

I was so bored this weekend & to my luck , ended up watching this dramaa. I watched all 17 episodes in 2 days.

Here is a small review from my side:
Let's start from atiqa odho, the one & only wifey of 3 husbands! She is having such a childish behaviour. Like, I don't know which mother in this world behaves like this. Maybe that's because of her insecurities! Khair, jo bhi ho daamaad baray kamal ka chuna hay WAHAB SUNYARA. 🀣
I feel pity from sofi, pata nahin kese guzara karti hogi bechari. At first I thought sofi is a negative character but to my surprise, she's a neutral one! So sofi & mishal have a brother too jo america me kahin chupa betha hay! Jk. πŸ˜†
Usi ki shaadi karado hamna sy, kadeer chuzay ne to kuch nahin karna. Kehte hain ke kisi aur me interested hu. Wahh! Ab saba ki baat karte hain, she's such an ajeeb aurat like I'm still unable to digest her character, idk why she's here. I'm getting some kind of marriage vibes of saba & haider! Don't kill me, just a thought.
Khair ye bat to hui supporting characters ki, ab hum atay hain hamare piyare hero heroine par! ☺️
Zahid ki to me purani fan hu, uski awaz ki deewani hu. I think his struggle for becoming politician should be given equal screen time. Latest episodes me to uska kahin zikar hi nahin. Idk why did they cut that kitchen wala scene in episode 17 which was in OST!😳
Let's talk about mishal, I feel so pity for her. Besharam model ka label hi dedia hay sabny usko although she's so gud at heart! And haider-mishal chemistry rocks! I got another reason to wait for Tuesdays after apke liye!
Finally I'm back to paki dramas & so happy about it.
P.S: ignore those grammatical errors. Bohat mehnat se likha hay! 😳

hi Nehel tum yenha bhi ho πŸ˜†..dhek liya na ab ..chalo der se aye par aaye to sahi ..
don't say anything about WAHAB SUNYARA ..he is most fav charterer 🀣 and his dialogues are just amazing ..
pata nahi angreji me kya gali deti hai ..sar pe bandana bandhe firta hai πŸ˜†

chalo kal dhekhne ke bad fir likhna ..han malum hai bahut mehnat se likha hai πŸ˜‰