BESHARAM....ARY NEW SHOW...STARRING ZAHID AHMED & SABA QAMAR...YAH - Page 46

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
well theres a difference in self respect and ego...self respect is good, ego isnt
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Btw, did I mention that I can not tolerate the character of Saba anymore 🤢. I used to find her cute earlier .
And Mishal looked simply stunning in that white and blue suit .
Same here about Saba. Jitni cute thi ab utni hi zeher
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

What bothers me is - it is clear that Mishi and Haider are quite in love with each other. Then why they are not taking their marriage to the next step ? 😕

True!
Seems they are liking each other enough to get close, but they are not 😕
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Neel_M

True!
Seems they are liking each other enough to get close, but they are not 😕

They'll probably get close by the next episode i.e episode 17 ❤️

btw the show is of 20 episodes. Zahid replied someone on facebook.
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Procrastinator

They'll probably get close by the next episode i.e episode 17 ❤️

btw the show is of 20 episodes. Zahid replied someone on facebook.

is that all ? all my fav shows finishing one by one ?🥱
He even talked about their bache 😆
Thank God...i think this is the first ARY show this year which isnt going beyond 20 epis
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Finally got caught up on the past three episodes of besharam. I was missing this show and missing HaiShaal so much!!! God I just keep falling in love with HaiShal with every passing episode❤️ Loved the interaction between Zahid and his mother in law. Their scenes are always good yet funny at the same time😆
Sabas's character has really become annoying. Her character started out as crazy and funny but she has become really annoying and stupid.
Mishaal putting that act in front of those people who came for Humna's rishta. BTW that doctor looked so old compared to Humna😲
I would have to say Mishaal's act came as as surprise for me and where did she get that cigarette from? I don't think she nor Haider smoke🤔
Anyways I felt so bad when those idiot people as usual calling her a besharam model etc.
She did all of this for Hamna and I think she's so sweet that she actually cares about Hamna's opinion regarding this proposal when Hamna's mother and Haider don't care about what she thinks.
What I found cute though that Haider wasn't really upset with Mishaal for breaking Hamna's rishta but he was rather upset that his mother was starting to accept Mishaal and her act ruined it again lol
Mishaal smiles
Haider: Muskurana band karo
zeher lag rahi ho is waqt tum mujhe 😆LOL
Haider: jao ja kar dress change karo
Mishaal: Na karun toh?
They're so cute and the way she walks up close to him , their faces so close hayeee☺️ even Haider looked like his heart was gonna stop beating

and he gulped LOL😆
Then that sleeping scene. I loved how she told him she sleeps so peacefully here.
My favorite line that Mishaal said though was "yeh rishta tou Allah ke hukum se banta hai aur usi ke hukum se khatam hota hai " ❤️
Beautifully said by Mishaal!!❤️
God why are they so adorable man!
Haider; batao kya chahiye?
Mishaal: tumhare sade hue chehre pe smile.
She turns around to sleep and Haider has this beautiful smile on his face. Heights of cuteness!! 😳
Is it only me or did Haider look like he was about to touch her before turning off the lamp?
I'm glad though they didn't stretch the divorce drama issue that Haider's mom was asking for.
Haider looks so hot and funny when he's angry lol
When his mom is asking him to divorce Mishaal and Mishaal is like why are you arguing with your mom.
Haider: Ami mujhe anday bread lene nahi bhej rahi, tumhe talak dene ko bol rahi hai.😆
It was really cute how they were both pacifying Haider's mother just like a loving husband and wife.
The cutest thing though was when Mishaal takes a cup of chai for her and they have a talk and Mishaal kisses her saasu maa. Awww she's adorable!

Haider's uncle deserves what happened to him. His daughter stole him and he lied to Haider about the amount of money he got . So he got what he deserved. I hate his wife so much such a bitchy women blaming Haider for the stolen money when the thief is her own daughter yet she's too blind to notice.
Haider getting angry that Mishaal gave money and his friend didn't tell him. I don't know why men always have this issue where they never accept help from their wife. There is a difference between someone who calls himself a man and lives with his wife's money and someone who gets help from his wife. After all a husband and wife are supposed to stand by each other in times of need so there is nothing wrong with a wife helping her husband out. But as usual men always think it lessens from their manhood which is not true at all.
Anyways so Mishaal finds out that this dumb Saba is the one who stole the money from Haider's uncle. I'm wondering if she's going to tell Haider or if she's going to try to solve the problem on her own. I would rather have her telling Haider bc it's his family matter and this ehsaan faramosh Saba can't be trusted on what she can do.

In all I enjoyed all the HaiShal scenes. These two are❤️

manoflogan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Did anyone else notice that the Haider is an extreme chauvinist? He neither wants his sister to work, nor does he want Mishal to work?
I was disappointed when Mishal instantly agreed to stop modelling when her mother-in-law asked her. She should have put her foot down and refused her request. I don't care about love, but financial independence is always desirable.
Edited by manoflogan - 8 years ago
and he doesnt even accept his wifes help in financial matters which is stupid, because a purpose of a husband and wife is to help each other in tough times. You cant even call this self respect. Its just man ego.