Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Aliyah_ thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yesterday's episode was amazing
The way Haider said Aaj tum simple se kurta dupatta mein pyaari lag rahi thi'
Then their family moments where Mishal was chopping vegetables and Haider's mom was behaving ever so normally with her bahu.
Also how Mishal didn't care about her respect just for Humna
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Why did mishal dress up like that and smoke to make the rishta ppl leave? Didn't she have a better way to do it? Was that the only way?
How many times have we seen the girl do something extreme like this and bear everyone's harsh words and then the truth comes out and she becomes mahaan in everyone's view..how original!

So haider's mother is going to insist on the divorce..haider tells mishal that she is never going to change..humna is going to be grateful to mishal and mishal is going to become great because she used her so called 'besharam' status to make things better for humna
Edited by Carpe_diem - 8 years ago
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Carpe_diem

Why did mishal dress up like that and smoke to make the rishta ppl leave? Didn't she have a better way to do it? Was that the only way?

How many times have we seen the girl do something extreme like this and bear everyone's harsh words and then the truth comes out and she becomes mahaan in everyone's view..how original!

So haider's mother is going to insist on the divorce..haider tells mishal that she is never going to change..humna is going to be grateful to mishal and mishal is going to become great because she used her so called 'besharam' status to make things better for humna

@ bold I was thinking same ..how typical 😲😲
nep3 thumbnail
apart from typical Mahan bhabhi act ..i like little talk between Mishal and haidar and their kitchen nok-jhok ...and the best was haidar and mishal's mom chat ..
Carpe_diem thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

apart from typical Mahan bhabhi act ..i like little talk between Mishal and haidar and their kitchen nok-jhok ...and the best was haidar and mishal's mom chat ..

There's humor in the show and that's so required in these kind of shows where there's so much negativity...haider and mishal's mom conversations and wahab are funny
nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Carpe_diem

There's humor in the show and that's so required in these kind of shows where there's so much negativity...haider and mishal's mom conversations and wahab are funny

mishal's mom was so rude and selfish but i think she is melting down now and i liked wahab's dialogue but why they have to turn him negative 😲😲
Carpe_diem thumbnail

mishal's mom was so rude and selfish but i think she is melting down now and i liked wahab's dialogue but why they have to turn him negative 😲😲

She's all bark and no bite..she is definitely thawing towards haider..and wahab being negative is completely unnecessary..there are enough people against haider and mishal..
The dialogues were amazing...missed Wahab in this episode :(
Saba is getting so annoying now!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Last episode was TOO GOOD
I wasn't expecting haider harder and mishaal mom chat

It was really good to see the wife doing her but for the hubbys family

And how the hubby shud also do something for the wife's family as well

The only thing mishaal mom needs is good company for some time and haider gave her that and kudos to writer sarwat Nazir for writing the dialogues between them so beautifully n realistically

This is not the first time...i loved each n every convo between mishi mom n haider till now
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

@ bold I was thinking same ..how typical 😲😲

I was like 😲

What a cheap harkate to spoil the rishta... And then smoking...where did she got cigarette 😲