Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Story had movement regarding the shop and the interactions between mishaals mom n haider r so good n hilarious

I know Abby lots of people liking this show and I'm trying to find out what to like in this show except I like Zahid and Saba dearly, but even their pair is not that exceptionally attracting me.

I'm loving ZYK, Dillagi thousands times more than Besharam.. I just can't find out what is missing in this show.. storyline or the dialogues😕
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

I know Abby lots of people liking this show and I'm trying to find out what to like in this show except I like Zahid and Saba dearly, but even their pair is not that exceptionally attracting me.

I'm loving ZYK, Dillagi thousands times more than Besharam.. I just can't find out what is missing in this show.. storyline or the dialogues😕

story line i think ..i like Zahid and Saba too but sometime her annoying mom and some time his taya abbu 😲 it's not gripping too ..
Edited by nep3 - 8 years ago
episode 9 has been the most boring one
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Zahid Ahmed came in Good morning pakistan today, did any one else watched? It was such a cute interview 😆 he talked about his personal life too..anyone else watched ?
episode 11 and 12
I love their dialogues...I love how Mishi took care of him...and when they both were away from each other they were missing each other but just dont accept it!
They wanna stay away from each other but at the same time miss each other!
And Wahab seems to be turning negative :S
I cant decide if I like Saba or not...shes innocent and cute but I hate it when she talks against Mishi and lies :@
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

episode 11 and 12

I love their dialogues...I love how Mishi took care of him...and when they both were away from each other they were missing each other but just dont accept it!
They wanna stay away from each other but at the same time miss each other!
And Wahab seems to be turning negative :S
I cant decide if I like Saba or not...shes innocent and cute but I hate it when she talks against Mishi and lies :@

sare to negative hain ek wahab ko to chod diya hota ....i like some of his dialogues though ..
Anamika2692001 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello everyone! I'm new here. My name is Amreen. Only watched till episode 10. I'm enjoying this show!

Wahab was such a funny character...now he's turning negative. Saba seemed so innocent and cute at first but in reality she's two faced and manipulative. I like the way the love story of the two leads is developing.

I'm glad that YouTube makes it possible to watch good dramas like this one, since Pakistani channels aren't available here in India. I really appreciate the talent of all these artistes!
Anamika2692001 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thank you. 😳
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Mishal and Haider are so good together...i can almost see angel wings whenever Mishal comes😆
She's so sweet and caring..she looks sorted like she has figured out everything in life..
Wahab is so funny but i wish he wasn't negative..why is everyone in the show negative it's so depressing..

How many episodes does this show have? There are so many issues to be resolved..Haider's political career..mishal's career..their relationship..the shop issue..both families issues getting resolved..hamna's marriage..phew! I hope they show everything in detail..
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am an ardent viewer of the channel 'Zindagi' in India which telecasts Pakistani dramas and have fallen in love with almost every actor and actress. What gems this industry has ❤️

Saba Qamar & Sanam Saeed are my top favs though and I've been watching all their shows online.

I discovered Besharam just few weeks ago and I'm glad I did. Yes, the marriage between the leads is forced but their scenes and interactions after marriage are stellar. I look forward to watching their scenes in particular.

Saba Zahid make such a unique yet sizzling pair.

Edited by _Procrastinator - 8 years ago