Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Tahafuz means security and itminane means peace, comfort

Thank you very much.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

episode 9 was boring but I forgot to mention earlier that I love all wahab scenes!!! Hes so funny 🤣

That actor is GOLD and very very versatile

He was there in pyaare afzal and also in jugnoo

N here again in a complete different role as wahab

He can change himself literally 360 degrees for any role

Hats off to him

And thanks to the director Farook rind for casting him here again after jugnoo
I dont remember seeing him before but he is so good here...he acts better than that guy in preet na kariyo
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I just started watching the show. I just finished episode 8 and I must say I am simply loving the show so far. What I love about it is Mishal's struggle in her life and how her parents failed relationships had affected her over the years. I like the fact that the only thing she wants is respect in her life and when Haider gives her that by protecting her and claiming her as his wife in front of the media she is ready to give up every thing and go with him. She firmly believes in the institution of marriage which is surprising since her mother and father both could never sustain relationships.

Now coming to the part about how they got married... well, that was pretty unrealistic but i guess I can ignore it because the wider picture is far more interesting. I agree with the post above that Mishal was behaving out of character after what she had been through; losing her father and then getting kicked out from her father's soyem. She had an emotional havoc inside her and Haider became her victim because he is a politician just like her father.

Coming to Haider, he has always been the jazbati and patriotic types, but still why he asked Mishal to marry like that is beyond me. But I like the fact that now that he has committed to her, he intends to keep it.
Edited by mary78613 - 8 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I dont remember seeing him before but he is so good here...he acts better than that guy in preet na kariyo

He was in Gul e Rana.. Ashar bhai ( GeR's cousin who had cancer ) ka abba..
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omg that hospital corridor scene my pheels!!! Haishal have crossed all the limits in cuteness and sizzling chemistry!

When Haider enters the hospital room and asks about the health of Mishaal's mother and she ignores him. God that woman is so annoying man. I hate how she looks down on Haider and tries to bring him down always with her words. Even though Haider has always shown respect towards her.
Anyway I loved the scene where she asks him what can you give to Mishaal and Haider 's answer was simple, beautiful, and real.
Haider: Aitmaad.
Mere paas jo kuch hai sab uska hai. Yeh aitmaad de sakta hoon usse.
I'm so glad that Mishaal heard him and that smile on her lips when he said those words. These two are LOVE.
Then comes the best scene that scene which I found cute yet naughty at the same time lol.
Haider : bahaut na pasand hoon main unhe na?
Mishaal: zahir hai, itni keemti cheez jo churali hai tumne unki (the way she toys with the front of his shirt when she says that eeeks!!! I was blushing☺️)
Haider : acha , mujhe ye kyun lagta hai k meri haath khaali hai jaise woh keemti cheez meri haath mein nahi hai.
I loved when he tells her so it's like he has a heera in his hand so he needs to care for it and hide it from people's eyes and Mishaal blushes and tries to change the subject lol.
Mishaal: tumne aunty ka phone kiya?
Haider: tumne jawab nahi diya.
Mishaal: kuch sawalo ki jawab nahi hote woh jaise exams mein theory k saath practical aate hai na. So practically kar k dikhaungi. (Omg naughty Mishaal😉lol )
Then when Haider says he's going.
Mishaal: tum ja rahe hoon ?
Haider: tum kehte ho toh nahi jata.
Mishaal: (with a cute laugh) abhi toh bilkul nahi rokunge , kaafi der se yahan ho. Jaldi aa jana.
Haider: (smiles ) jaldi aaunga
He goes walking backwards and looking at her. ASLKJHGFFJHK !!!!! They're so damn cute they make me cry.😭❤️
Can someone strangle Mishaal's mother please she's such a jealous
b **ch🤬
I don't know why she's trying to ruin her daughter's marriage it's like she's jealous from her bc she found such a caring and sweet guy like Haider. She's such a horrible mother. So she calls Mishaal' s friends over so Haider would see them and get upset and that's what happens. Haider comes to Mishaal's house and sees her taking selfies with her friends and sees that guy jani touching Mishaal's hair he gets jealous and mad and he tries to leave. Mishaal tries to run after him but again her evil mom sends the maid to tell Mishaal she's not feeling well. I swear I hate her mother so much.
Haider is upset and angry btw he looks hotter when he's mad lol. I love how he's upset at the fact that Mishaal didn't try to stop him from leaving lol.
Haider : mujhe roka bhi nahi
Aww he's so cute😆
Then comes Hamna and he takes out his anger on her and I loved what Hamna says to him.
Hamna : asal mein aapko gussa nahi hai balki bhabhi k gair maujudki bechain hai aapko.
LOL bullseye! way to go Hamna you know your brother so well😆
Haider : tumhara dimagh kharab ho chuka hai
😆 I love it when he's mad he looks too cute lol
Eagerly waiting for next episode I hope the misunderstanding between Haishal gets solved.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
No story movement...and I see more sizzling chemistry between Anmol Mohid than Hadi Mishal..
Edited by Neel_M - 8 years ago
episode 10
and their nok jhok continues...yayyy
I am not getting wahabs character...is he on Mishals side or saasumaas? Why did he so desperately want to put that ring on Mishals finger...that was weird 😆
and I loved the way Haider got so possessive and pushed him away...OMG this possessiveness of his is hottt :P and the way he tells his mom not to change Mishal like that...he wants to show her the reality in his own way and make her adjust to his lifestyle <3
And OMG he got beaten up for Mishal :(((( In a way its good...I wanna see Mishal taking care of him now!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Episode 9 had no story movement...and I see more sizzling chemistry between Anmol Mohid than Hadi Mishal..

Story had movement regarding the shop and the interactions between mishaals mom n haider r so good n hilarious

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saki24

who Anmol Mohid !!!

Dillagi 😳

Word Count: 1