Users

Frequent Posters

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Shauhrat - is wealth or fame.
Sakoon - peace?

Mehfooz - ?

there was another big word she used to describe her relationship or how she feels with Haider that I can't remember.
-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sky23

Shauhrat - is wealth or fame.
Sakoon - peace?

Mehfooz - ?

there was another big word she used to describe her relationship or how she feels with Haider that I can't remember.

mehfooz mean protected safe πŸ˜›
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I havent written anything since months πŸ˜†

When I write a new review, ill share it here

Sure , i ll definitely read whenever you write 😳
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Though I love Zahid and Saba together but I can't get clicked with this show.

I feel dialogues are weak, and story line is not adding much either.
Some meaningless conversation is going on in every episodes.

I think due to the weak dialogues still can't feel their likings or love for each other,
I just feel something is missingπŸ˜•

I was almost wanted to push Haider from the hospital room while he was nonstop answering back to his sasu ma. Even though he was right but that was not the time and place to argue!

And also what peace she gets in Haider's house? Listening to Haider's mom bitter talk, or the wet washroom?πŸ˜•
Edited by Neel_M - 8 years ago
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saki24

mehfooz mean protected safe πŸ˜›

Thank you! Thank you!

I just watched the scene again. It's a lovely scene!

What about ...tahifuse and itminane? πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
episode 8
Hahahaha I love their nok jhok...I thought their love story has started now and they wont fight anymore but im happy they are still fighting! lol
I love how he keeps defending her in front of everyone...and he so possessively said she wont do modelling anymore...he said it itne haq se and then even though she cant leave her career but she also agreed with him in front of his mujm...and said maine sirf tumhara maan rakhne ke liye kaha...so cuteee! And she made tea for him in the morning <3 like she is being such a good wife even though she doesnt even want to be...now they just need to start hsaring the bed 🀣
but one negative thing i have to mention about this show is how illogical it is...im not complaining though since its fun to watch lol...but they are not willing to accept each other or even share the same room, then why did they even egt married?
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Okay what is happening..i just finished watching the first 4 episodes..why do they get married??
The show was making sense and it was gripping but what is this twist? They were arguing about their respective professions and suddenly he asks her to marry him??

It is not only shocking but completely illogical and absurd!! I hope the rest of the drama makes sense..didn't like this twist at all...completely meaningless
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Carpe_diem

Okay what is happening..i just finished watching the first 4 episodes..why do they get married??

The show was making sense and it was gripping but what is this twist? They were arguing about their respective professions and suddenly he asks her to marry him??

It is not only shocking but completely illogical and absurd!! I hope the rest of the drama makes sense..didn't like this twist at all...completely meaningless

So far no one knows or could guess why he proposed and why she agreed πŸ˜•
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

So far no one knows or could guess why he proposed and why she agreedπŸ˜•

Thank God there are some ppl like me who thought the same thing, them getting married like this was illogical and forced , and after getting married he was ready to leave her home like seriously, πŸ˜† i know the chemistry is good and all but this whole marriage thing was quite forced and it didnt made sense what so ever
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sky23

Thank you! Thank you!

I just watched the scene again. It's a lovely scene!

What about ...tahifuse and itminane? πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Tahafuz means security and itminane means peace, comfort