Good cuz I didnt likeit either lol

Tum mere pass was better as it has a momentum throughout

And jugnoo was very funny n different yet good

No matter what the trps people still loved it

And yumna got loads of appreciation
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Zahid and Saba are pretty much in my list of top Pakistani drama pairings. These two are so good together (just not in that joke of a show Sangat).
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Put a siggy of besharam sirs

Omggg DEAD 🤣🤣
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Zahid and Saba are pretty much in my list of top Pakistani drama pairings. These two are so good together (just not in that joke of a show Sangat).

The fact that people are going crazy for them even after seeing them in such a contrast in sangat itself does seal them as one of my very top drama list pairing as well

And both of them were AMAZING as shavez n ashi in sangat

And then the way they transformed.themselves as haider and mishaal that not for a single scene people refer back to the other show just shows both their calibre as an actor

Plus I like saba chemistry with mikaal Ahsan and mohib and sami a lot but with zahid it's fire n so sexy issshhh

They r the VERY FIRST SEXY COUPLE in pak tv hands down
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

tum mere paas raho was a flop show

I have a blog for reviewing...you didnt know? 😆 but i havent visited it since months 🤣

Where is your blog ? Can we read your reviews 😃
I havent written anything since months 😆
When I write a new review, ill share it here
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

The fact that people are going crazy for them even after seeing them in such a contrast in sangat itself does seal them as one of my very top drama list pairing as well

And both of them were AMAZING as shavez n ashi in sangat

And then the way they transformed.themselves as haider and mishaal that not for a single scene people refer back to the other show just shows both their calibre as an actor

Plus I like saba chemistry with mikaal Ahsan and mohib and sami a lot but with zahid it's fire n so sexy issshhh

They r the VERY FIRST SEXY COUPLE in pak tv hands down

Yeah I love her chemistry with all those guy especially Ahsan and Mikaal but with Zahid it's on a whole other level. Haider and Mishal are freaking adorable together.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Haider and Mishal are ❤️ Just loving this show the best on air currently.

Saba and Zahid look the best with eachother imo.
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful episode of besharam. I loved how Haider was restless and wanting to call Mishaal yet he's hesitant bc he thinks why should he call on the other hand Mishaal is upset why he didn't even send a single message or ask about her. lol these two are so cute sometimes they act like little kids.
LOVED LOVED the convo between Mishaal and her sister. When her sister asks her what's about that house and Haider that she left her house, her fame, and everything. Mishaal's answers reflected what Mishaal was really looking for in her life"dil ka sukoon" she only found it with Haider.
"Uske paas daulat nahi hai
Shauhrat nahi hai par sukoon bahaut hai." Beautifully said by Mishaal.
Then her sister asks her "aur Haider?"
Mishaal :"Jab main uske paas hoti hoon na aisa lagta hain main mehfooz ho gayi hoon " ❤️ Saba is such a brilliant actress!!! When she said this dialogue you could see her emotion in her eyes and her body language.

Haider's uncle is so damn annoying he can't look after his own crazy daughter and starts blaming Mishaal for ruining her. But Haider answered him right. 😎

So Mishaal' s mom tries to commit suicide bc her so called lover ended their relationship and she's rushed to the hospital. This lady never fails to increase my dislike for her. Seriously she's such an narcissistic and selfish mother.
I really loved the hospital scene where Haider asks Mishaal why is her mother like that and she starts revealing things to him. I'm glad she's bringing him closer to her and starting to share her problems with him. That's another progress in their relationship.

The scene where Saba insulted that rishta lady and her daughter had me lmao. She's crazy but she's funny too. 😆

Mishaal 's mom and her conversation with Haider at the hospital was really hilarious😆 even though Mishaal's mom was so rude
(I felt like punching her face for talking to my Haider like that😡 )but Haider handled it well and was such a sweetheart.
Haider : "Kai baar aisa hota hai k aapko ek aam se insaan se mohabbat ho jati hai aapko uska iraada ni karte na aapko koi control rehta hai kyun Mishi ?"
Mishi ?! and that look he gives her hayeee why is so adorable?! *melts*
Mishaal : "tum please chale jao"
Haider : jaa raha hoon
He turns to walk away then stops and turns back to say "bahar baitha hoon"lol
ufff !!!! I LOVE him!
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Could someone PLEASE translate what Mishal said to her sister about her relationship with Haider and about Haider. I got the gist of it but didn't understand each of the words she used.
Thanks in advance would really appreciate it.

Sky