Posted: 8 years ago
I honestly dont think Sanam S wouldve ever suited this role anyway
Saba is a perfect choice as a model
If not saba, then my other choices would be aiza khan or amina sheikh
-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

Just one question - If you don't like this show's main female lead at all , then why are you watching it ? Also , why are you wasting your 'valuable' time typing and posting random 1 liners one after another when it's clear that no one cares ?
I am not trying to be rude , I'm honestly confused . πŸ˜•

i love this show i love da story i love zahid (i watch this for him ) evn i love Mishl (sabas) role i just dnt like saba aunty with zahid as couple she luks too old its just my opinion ap sab aise react kar ra hai ho jaise aunty bahot barri gali hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Saki24 - 8 years ago
-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

YEss Aizaaa and Zahid <3 😳
i really want both as couple but n good show like this...πŸ˜ƒ
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Saki24

i love this show i love da story i love zahid (i watch this for him ) evn i love Mishl (sabas) role i just dnt like saba aunty with zahid as couple she luks too old its just my opinion ap sab aise react kar ra hai ho jaise aunty bahot barri gali hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Is Saba older than Zahid ? πŸ˜• I really don't know anything about their actual age .
For me they look that of same age . 😳 At least onscreen . Apko nei lagta to koi gal nehi . Peace . 😊
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LMAO ! Saba looks anything but an aunty πŸ˜†. Balke I am surprised she looks exactly the same how she used to look some years back or at the beginning of her career. She still has that charm and ability to bring a show on her own as a solo lead as well. Here, with Zahid the chemistry is exceptional since both of them have great screen presence and this makes the couple look great on screen.
As far as the age is concerned, Zahid is older than Saba.. which is fine. But according to me age doesn't make any difference if two people look good together on screen.

I have never imagined these two looking this gorgeous together.. ☺️ ❀️
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

LMAO ! Saba looks anything but an aunty πŸ˜†. Balke I am surprised she looks exactly the same how she used to look some years back or at the beginning of her career. She still has that charm and ability to bring a show on her own as a solo lead as well. Here, with Zahid the chemistry is exceptional since both of them have great screen presence and this makes the couple look great on screen.

As far as the age is concerned, Zahid is older than Saba.. which is fine. But according to me age doesn't make any difference if two people look good together on screen.

I have never imagined these two looking this gorgeous together.. ☺️ ❀️

MANHOOS WHERE WERE YOU ALL THIS TIME

I WANT EPI BY EPI REVIEW

THIS ONE AnD ALSO ZARA YAAD
No way does Saba look oldere than Zahid, at least not n this show
ash itna purana sig kyun rakha hai
change it
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Neither aiza nor amina as mishi

Other than saba if I had to choose anyone it wud hv been ARIJ FATIMA...she has tremendous chemistry with zahid thanks to the few scenes they had in tum mere pass raho and yeh dil manage more and she wud hv rocked mishis role big TIME

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
SABA turned 30 this year
And zahid turned 32 this year