Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Saki24

Saba luks 45+ 31 kahi se nahi lagti atlest for me

😳

Word Count: 0

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Saba aunty ko aunty keh k jaise maine barri gunah kardi taubaa hay yaar es forum mein commnt karna enjoy bye

Edited by Saki24 - 8 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zahid and Saba were amazing! Their nok-jhoks. I knew there would be cute scenes once he gets hurt but to this extent, I couldn't even imagine. I'm going to have to see the episode once more to believe it... lol

Not only am I in love with this show (its gone from number 3 to number 1 for me) but I'm impressed with Zahid Ahmed. I am currently watching 3 of his shows but it doesn't feel that way at all. He gets into his characters so well, that it doesn't seem like it; no confusion or anything. Saba killed it today, whether it was Mishal's caring attitude with Haider; wild woman at work; or ladli beti at home, she was perfect. Couldn't get better actors for these roles.

Was there a precap for next week? Can't wait, though I might be late as I'll be on vacation... Oh well, for this show, I'm sure I can make time :P
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This episode was kind of a filler in the sense that there wasn't much movement story wise except for a bit of progress in the couple's relationship but the Haider Mishal scenes as usual were perfect. Haider is starting to flirt with his wife. The characters are great but Mishal is definitely my favourite and is wonderfully portrayed by Saba Qamar. I am pretty sure next week will be better than today's. However, lack of scenes devoted to the uncle's family did make me happy.

Can we just have an entire episode of Haider and Mishal talking? They are so freaking adorable together.

There wasn't enough Wahab today; just one scene. I missed him. Give me more Wahab scenes! Initially, Saba made me laugh but now she is getting kinda frustrating so less scenes of her and more of Wahab please.
Edited by canuck-umz - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Saba luks 45+ 31 kahi se nahi lagti atlest for me

Lol if a gal with sabas looks is 45 to u

If we send u our pics then we wud look 55+ to u

U r sounding like those fans who used to intentionally put down zahid for no reason initially

But those fans now shut shop

And u took their place

So from now on all i will do is what I did to them as well

IGNORE

Coz that time also there were too many zahid fans to get me bothered for a handful few

And here among a ZILLION CRAZY SABA FANS...only one over senti fan calling her aunty MATTERS ZERO

So all the best with the SABA AUNTIE JAAP SAKEENA AUNTIE ( no offence for calling u auntie coz if saba looks like an auntie I m sure we can safely call everyone an auntie here )

Peace

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@ISHQ DUA
TU KAHA THA ITNE DIN

I MISSED UR REVIEWS MAN

PLZ POST UR MILLION DOLLAR REVIEW EVERY WK

AND YES YES YES I JUST CAN'T GET OVER THE SCENES

WHY SO MUCH CHEMISTRY

YA ALLAH RAHEM

AND ZAHID WAS LOOKING FREAKING HAWWETTT WITH THE BANDAGE ON

-sakeena- thumbnail
Okk abby thank u for ur boring bashan ..its ok to call me aunty :)
Edited by Saki24 - 8 years ago
-sakeena- thumbnail
Just hope zahid stop workin with auntyz like saba :(
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Okk abby thank u for ur boring bashan ..its ok to call me aunty :)

Much appreciated sakeena auntie
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Just hope zahid stop workin with auntyz like saba :(

Just one question - If you don't like this show's main female lead at all , then why are you watching it ? Also , why are you wasting your 'valuable' time typing and posting random 1 liners one after another when it's clear that no one cares ?
I am not trying to be rude , I'm honestly confused . 😕