Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
what a episode
loving the show , i loved the way they are slowly falling in love with each other

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
All i can say kaaash saba aunty ki jaga Sanam Saeed hoti zahid k sath just kaaash ...ufff
Saba is perfect for the role
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Saki24

All i can say kaaash saba aunty ki jaga Sanam Saeed hoti zahid k sath just kaaash ...ufff

Hv seen sanam Saeed in such roles a lot

It's good to see someone else in a kickass role

For sanam Saeed it wud hv been like another Kashaf

And well saba doesn't look " aunty" in this show

This look of her is SOOO' at ur face sakeena

Whenever u call her aunty I can throw this show at ur face

So I m so glad saba got this show
-sakeena- thumbnail
abby sab ki apni marzi jo kahe she is aunty evn in this show but cheap typ aunty she luks na umar k lehaz na kuch yaah she is good actress mein manti hon but she is aunty as well i am calling her aunty evn aftr watching this show meri marzi hai yaar aunty koi gali toh nahi hai
Edited by Saki24 - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Saki24

abby sab ki apni marzi jo kahe she is aunty evn in this show but cheap typ aunty she luks na umar k lehaz na kuch yaah she is good actress mein manti hon but she is aunty as well i am calling her aunty evn aftr watching this show meri marzi hai yaar aunty koi gali toh nahi hai

if we are talking about UMAR KA LEHAAZ then UR ZAHID IS ALSO AN UNCLE coz BOTH ZAHID and SABA are of SAME AGE...both are 31 now
-sakeena- thumbnail
Ok u can call him uncle if u see him as uncle koi aeeb nahi :)
-sakeena- thumbnail
Saba luks 45+ 31 kahi se nahi lagti atlest for me
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG my HaiShal are so F **KING adorable!!!!! that hospital scene was oozing chemistry !!!! The way they taunted each other so cutely like how a REAL couple would act like. They have already fallen for each other and they're both acting like a couple but they're still not aware of it. Haider upset that she showed up a little late at the hospital awww I thought that was so cute btw Haider looks even hotter with his bandaged head
Mishaal : "bohot chot lagi hai ?"
Haider : "haan bohot "
Mishaal :"dard ho raha hai ?"
Haider: "behadd "
God even their conversation screams chemistry! !!!
When Mishaal tells him "sab meri wajeh se hua hai na "and Haider 's eyes shift towards her depressed face and says "nahi aur waisa bhi kuch nahi hai " He didn't want her to feel guilty or responsible for what happened. If this isn't love then I don't know what is !!!
I love how they both try to tell the other about leaving each while their eyes and expressions say the opposite lol.
When Mishaal says she doesn't want to leave knowing someone is lying in bed bc of her. Haider 's response "toh ab mein koi hogaya hoon ha ?" ASFSGSGSHSHSHSJ !!!!!!! He already believes and wants to believe that he's much more than koi bhi to her !!! Ahhh !!!!! My pheels I just can't handle how effin adorable these two are !!!!
When Mishaal wants to get his medicines and he tells her to send his friend, he doesn't even want her to leave his side for even a second. And when she asks him if he wants anything else and he's says nahi in an upset tone and then cutely says haan and pauses to say "bas jaldi aana " I swear these two are going to kill me with their cuteness !!!!
Also when Haider' s friend tells Mishaal she can leave and he will stay by Haider both automatically turn their faces towards each other as if she's taking permission from him to stay while he's asking her not to go with his eyes. Too much cuteness man too much cuteness and it's killing me !!!!
When Haider asks Mishaal didn't the nurse tell you to give medicine to the patient lovingly lol and Mishaal is like no she didn't say that. Haider 's response "that's cause she knew you are my wife and you would give it with love lol. Haider is just adorbs !!! How can anyone not love this guy how ?!!!!!
Mishaal : I don't know why I handle you or listen to you
Haider : mein bataon. Asil mein tumhe mujhse na ... hmm " the way he shook his head bas I'm dead.
Mishaal: kya
Haider: with a cute laugh " areey yehi tumhe mujhse mohabbat hogaye hai isley toh yeh saab bardasht kar rahi hai tum "
AHHH !!!!! KILL ME SOMEBODY !!!
Mishaal : aisa kuch nahi hai
Whatever Mishaal aisa kuch hai and u know it stop lying u just told Haider u don't lie so why u lying
Haider asking Mishaal to go back home after he heard her talking to her mom on phone. He had his eyes closed he can't look at her and ask her to leave bc his eyes would show the opposite and bc he won't be able to let those words out of his mouth.
So Mishaal goes to save that dumb Saba and visits her mom as well while Haider gets restless thinking maybe she left him. I gotta say I enjoyed seeing restless Haider
So she's going to stay at her mom's house for the night bc her mom insisted poor Haider is going to go crazy missing her. But I'm not complaining it's going to be fun watching Haider and maybe even Mishaal missing one another.
God this drama is too good and Zahid and Saba and their chemistry make it even better !!!!!
Edited by Ishq-Dua - 8 years ago
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Saba in no way looks like an aunty!! She's gorgeous MashaAllah and her portrayal as Mishaal is perfect.
I don't think any actress could have played Mishaal the way Saba plays her.
who cares about age?
Even though Saba looks like she's in her mid / end of twenties if we're talking about age here.
Edited by Ishq-Dua - 8 years ago