Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

I think there was some attraction from both sides in their very first meeting in the talk show itself, specially from the side of Haider...or else even in a impulse he would not have asked her for nikah . I don't know what she saw in her, it's difficult to say what attracts a guy towards a girl . May be her spunky nature , may be her zidd or mufatness . May be it arose his interest as the way she was opposing him directly from their very first greetings...and Haider ne to Humna ko bol hi diya..."tumhara bhai thoda deewana hai" .πŸ˜†

He wanted to drop Mishaal home just after the nikah...that's right , but I think the reason was he seriously thought Mishaal could not take this marriage seriously...but something changed in him after he heard her saying she was willing to give this marriage her 100% given a chance .

Yup i guess ur right 😊

Originally posted by: brainychild92

you think Dillagi is going slow? Some parts sure, but not really. I'm enjoying it so far. The only snail-paced show is Mann Mayal. It was supposed to end at 23 or 24 episodes but no. Won't even show anything new or interesting either. But anyways, yes that was one of my favorite scenes, when he fights the reporters for her. Iska ghussa kuch aur hi hai lol

well ive seen 13 episodes of dillagi and since the past 4 episodes the only thing that happened was sabiha got pregnant
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

omg i saw episode 6

this show is way better than dillagi which goes at snail speed
i like sabas outfits
and that scebe with the media reporters and the way haider fought with them OMG i loved it...and he wants her to stay with him now in his house and is ready to fight with everyone for her
tum meri izzat ho <3
i like zahid in this show...this has got to be his best one

Can u plzzz give such small cute reviews for every epi u watch
Thank u
And I m kinda glad u r a bit behind us
That way reading it reviews We 're live those awesome scenes again
And God knows how many times I watched that scene where he calls her MRS HAIDER and how he knows how to take care of his izzat which is her...
I also loved it when she said u proposed me remember...and he is like u cud hv said no...yaad hain apko

Too good man
The chemistry is SMOKING
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the last epi and in fact loving all the characters in d drama.
Also I like how both Mishi and Haider r making so much of an effort to make their marriage work, in spite of their marriage starting on the wrong footing. Alsoit may seem that Haider is dominating and dictating Mishi and she's obeying him, but that's really not the case here. Yes Haider has certain guidelines that he expects Mishi to fulfill, but he lets her know about them and does not order her around. And in Mishi's case, she wants to fulfill them as for her her marriage is of utmost importance and she does not mind adjusting to make the marriage work. Mishi is not shown docile and has no qualms about stating her mind, whether to her husband or her MIL.
ok abby ill try for you :P
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Loved the last epi and in fact loving all the characters in d drama.

Also I like how both Mishi and Haider r making so much of an effort to make their marriage work, in spite of their marriage starting on the wrong footing. Alsoit may seem that Haider is dominating and dictating Mishi and she's obeying him, but that's really not the case here. Yes Haider has certain guidelines that he expects Mishi to fulfill, but he lets her know about them and does not order her around. And in Mishi's case, she wants to fulfill them as for her her marriage is of utmost importance and she does not mind adjusting to make the marriage work. Mishi is not shown docile and has no qualms about stating her mind, whether to her husband or her MIL.

BINGO
cudnt hv said it better
episode 7
OMG i just love the way he is always taking a stand for his wife, his izzat and im starting to like Zahid more and more with each passing episode! All the actors have performed really well in this show even the side actors like Sundus Tariq. Even though I feel bad for his sister and his ex fiance, but what haider is doing is the right thing. He has to protect his wife now.
I hope his parents wake up to the reality soon and accept their bahu.
Atiqa Odho and her family scenes are also a treat to watch πŸ˜† I loved the last scene, the way Mishal answered back to her mom and the way she fought with her for her husband just like he did for her in front of everyone. And when she was like if someone says anything against my husband again ill forget my relation with them
Loving the pace of this show man...wish dillagi was like this too!
Waiting to see what happens next. I hope the parents dont create more problems and the story better not go a typical way

EDIT: I forgot to mention the part where he comes to take her back home! <3333 OMG hes such an ideal husband
Edited by HeavenlyBliss. - 8 years ago
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

What strikes me, that he said "my Mishaal" in front of media. From nowhere he just realised that Mishaal is hisπŸ˜†

Lolz yeah πŸ˜†
618043 thumbnail
The dialogues of this drama are bang on! 😎
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Well in pak shows I do like the jodis in general ...they r mostly sweet romantic cute
But HAIDER N MISHAAL SPEWS ELECTRICITY...i hv seen so many hospital scenes between hero n heroine BUT NEVER GOT GOOSEBUMPS the way i got today...all they kept doing was taunting each other ...i loved it when he was mad that she came to the hospital just A BIT late and he made it seem like she came after hrs n said bohot jaldi Khayal aa Gaya apka mera...lol...
Also when she said she doesn't want "anyone" to get hurt for her and then he is like ab mein KOI BHI ho Gaya ..i love it how they keep telling each other to go away n the next moment the look they give each other is just priceless...
I went all awww when she was going to take meds and he tells her to come back soon...lol how cute can it get

Also I loved the convo after they came back home...those who were complaining since last few epis that haider can't see mishis plight and is just ordering around got their answer today...that HE DOES SEE What she is going through ...HE DOES FEEL for her

The last scene between mishi n her mom was super cute...and I LOVED how haider got restless coz mishi wasn't coming back...

I just can't get enuf of saba and zahid from this show...i will be eternally grateful to those people who cast them as haider and mishaal