Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Going to watch the episode now ! Excited ! 😃
dramaybaaz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I really liked the angle this show was going, and I love Zahid and Saba's chemistry, but I'm really disappointed with the last 2 episodes. I thought this show was going to be about how both partners need to compromise to make a marriage work, but all I am seeing is Mishi compromising. She has had to compromise her career and her family, and is constantly being criticized, while Haider honestly doesn't seem to be compromising anything. And I know that everyone is in love with how "ghairatmand" Haider is, but I really didn't appreciate his attitude towards Mishi spending her own money. He basically told her that she can't eat the things she wants, because they're too expensive for him and it's insulting for him that his wife can afford things he can't. This is a very regressive mentality and it shouldn't be promoted.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: dramaybaaz.

I really liked the angle this show was going, and I love Zahid and Saba's chemistry, but I'm really disappointed with the last 2 episodes. I thought this show was going to be about how both partners need to compromise to make a marriage work, but all I am seeing is Mishi compromising. She has had to compromise her career and her family, and is constantly being criticized, while Haider honestly doesn't seem to be compromising anything. And I know that everyone is in love with how "ghairatmand" Haider is, but I really didn't appreciate his attitude towards Mishi spending her own money. He basically told her that she can't eat the things she wants, because they're too expensive for him and it's insulting for him that his wife can afford things he can't. This is a very regressive mentality and it shouldn't be promoted.

All they are showing is reality

Coz initially when the gal first comes ...everyone expect her to mould herself to the in laws n hubby
And later slowly slowly she moulds a bit for the in laws n also make the hubby n in laws mould a bit for her

But the hubby bending part always happens later
First the gal has to adjust n bend a bit always

And then she makes others bend a bit

N that's what they will show here as well

Seeing mishi compromising in so many ways later haider will also make sure she is given the freedom n respect she deserves

And till now he has always tried to help n support her to his best ability

He never asked her to spend her own money..on the contrary last epi when she was going to the shop he insisted he takes his money even when she kept saying she has money...but still he said it's his responsibility to give her money for her expenses

And today also he very honestly said he can't afford the luxury she is used to but he will try his best to provide as much as he can...which I found a very honest confession from a hubby to his wife ...
N when she asked to fix the washroom...he immediately agreed n went to fix it

So the give n take is slowly slowly starting

They r not promoting any over dramatizing evil in law versus bahu scenes which are shown in other shows
dramaybaaz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hopefully you're right and that will happen, because I'm getting a little annoyed with Haider. And what I meant about the money thing was that it's wrong to expect Mishi to not use any of her hard earned money just because Haider doesn't have as much as she does. This idea that the man has to provide everything is ridiculous. A marriage is an equal partnership - there should be no beizzati in the fact that your wife makes more money than you.
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I finally got to watch this drama thanks to @Abby-Jeran and i have to say i love it so far.
At the begining Saba's over acting was annoying in few scenes (Don't get me wrong she's a good actress). But her chemistry with Zahid is amazing and makes the show worth watching.
SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Im liking yhr show both zahid and saba are made to work with each other.
Great chemistry but bout time haider warms upto mishi. Fazool ki bavkward thinking se bahir ajae I liked how she saud thatvmy friends are part and parcel of marriage with me.

Sadly iv seen women who have to leave some frienships due to inlaws not approving n that kills a part od personality of the girl becoming zombie to please inlaws ita nice that this drama highlights that.

Is mishI is adjusting to a middleclass life and not complaining she should be given some breathing space too. I dont think she needs to ask her hubby permission for silly things like going to the market or meeting friends. Shes a model by profession not a hooker and haiders family should understand the differencr and treat her like a woman of the house not a roadkill.

Sorry for the detailed rant hehe. I like the show it makes me worked up hehe.

Also who likes SOFiJaaans husband??? Such a funnnyyy character I really like him hes so hilarious in every scene. Can u imagube he was the same bad guy in pyareafzal?? Vrry versatile guy. Impressed!!!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: kareena05

I finally got to watch this drama thanks to @Abby-Jeran and i have to say i love it so far.
At the begining Saba's over acting was annoying in few scenes (Don't get me wrong she's a good actress). But her chemistry with Zahid is amazing and makes the show worth watching.

Phew thank God U started watching it
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think this was my favorite episode so far! Love Zahid and Saba as Haider and Mishi today! Their nok-jhok, their compromise, their dialogues are the best! Especially the bathroom discussion. "Humari shaadi mein itne masley nahi hain jitne bathroom mein hain" haha !
For all who are complaining that only Mishi is bending.. well, not really. But now, when Zahid gets back, we will see more of him bending as he'll probably be on bed rest or something. Can't wait for Tuesday! Jaldi aa jao!!lol
omg i saw episode 6
this show is way better than dillagi which goes at snail speed
i like sabas outfits
and that scebe with the media reporters and the way haider fought with them OMG i loved it...and he wants her to stay with him now in his house and is ready to fight with everyone for her
tum meri izzat ho <3
i like zahid in this show...this has got to be his best one
Edited by HeavenlyBliss. - 8 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

omg i saw episode 6

this show is way better than dillagi which goes at snail speed
i like sabas outfits
and that scebe with the media reporters and the way haider fought with them OMG i loved it...and he wants her to stay with him now in his house and is ready to fight with everyone for her
tum meri izzat ho <3
i like zahid in this show...this has got to be his best one

you think Dillagi is going slow? Some parts sure, but not really. I'm enjoying it so far. The only snail-paced show is Mann Mayal. It was supposed to end at 23 or 24 episodes but no. Won't even show anything new or interesting either. But anyways, yes that was one of my favorite scenes, when he fights the reporters for her. Iska ghussa kuch aur hi hai lol