ok abby review coming soon for you
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i am on episode 6 ... great so far
SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this weeks episode was slow now they are dragging drama. i dont kno why khal makes first 10 eps faster paced then makes chewing gum out of the rest eps fazool ka kheench rahahai. same was case with pyareafzal, 12 eps were great then super dragging kardi... achay dramay ko slow kardia.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

this weeks episode was slow now they are dragging drama. i dont kno why khal makes first 10 eps faster paced then makes chewing gum out of the rest eps fazool ka kheench rahahai. same was case with pyareafzal, 12 eps were great then super dragging kardi... achay dramay ko slow kardia.

I think aapne wrong thread pe comment kiya. KRQ isn't d writer of this drama.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

This show is NOT written by khalil ur qamar

Zara yaad kar...the other on going show of zahid on hum tv is by khalil sir

And khalil sir is the ONLY one whose script never drags

Pyaare afzal was kickass from start to end

So was yousuf n the latest zyk are not at all dragging

And besharam is written by sarwat nazeer...the gul e rana writer
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

This show is NOT written by khalil ur qamar

Zara yaad kar...the other on going show of zahid on hum tv is by khalil sir

And khalil sir is the ONLY one whose script never drags

Pyaare afzal was kickass from start to end

So was yousuf n the latest zyk are not at all dragging

And besharam is written by sarwat nazeer...the gul e rana writer

Abby, Phd on pak drama 👍🏼
episode 5 was a good watch
618043 thumbnail
Simply loved tonight's episode.. Zahid and Saba's chemistry toh
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
LOVED LOVED LOVED TODAY'S BESHARAM AND ZARA YAAD KAR
Both the epis were sooo good...tuesdays are indeed ZAHID AHMED DAY

I just love the way this show is written ...it has a dash of humour which makes the evil characters more funny than evil
And I love the screenplay of zahid saba scenes...they r such a treat to watch...i hv seen Nok jhoks between leads a lot both before and after marriage in both hindi Hindi and pak serials but theirs is STILL different and the way ZAHID and saba acts SOOO' naturally in them just makes the scenes even more real adorable and we cud literally feel how they belong together...the dialogues r funny cute even the taunts r adorable n there is a level of trust as well between them which is so so so beautifully shown by the writers n portrayed by the actors...i loved it how haider believed her when she said she had no past affairs but just wanted to marry Daniyal which didn't work out...she believes what he says and he believes what she says and doesn't cross question each other again and again given in the outside world everyone keeps talking to them against their spouses...but I love it how haider harder and mishi always talk it out with a bit of fighting yet trust
And the CHEMISTRY UFFF THE CHEMISTRY...after sangat this is just unbelievable man...ufff Allah...her chemistry with ZAHID is as good as Ahsan n mikaal...its kinda fiery with zahid which gives goosebumps

I loved the last scene too where mishi overhears haider telling his mom to mould her but not to break her...that dialogue was so beautifully delivered by zahid and mishis expression of happiness n pride...ufff...

And the supporting cast is also good
The encounter of haider mishi with wahab n the sister was so funny n hilarious...i cudnt stop laughing ...the actor playing wahab is too good man

All n all maaza aa gaya

Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 8 years ago