Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Also it left a very bad taste in my mouth the way Mishaal's mom told Sofi to make Wahab name properties after her and hinted her to get rid of him, i.e divorce him afterwards . Ye kya baat hui ?
If Sofi is not happy with Wahab which she is NOT apparently and can not even talk sweetly and properly with for 5 minutes then she should of course divorce him but without touching his property or money...
Edited by VasusenaRadheya - 8 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^I think the property is the reason her mom got her married. She probably assumed that her daughter would get his property and eventually divorce him. Obviously to her mom, marriage is not as important as it is to her kids.
-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I dnt watch ARYs dramas evn whn i try every time i stop watching aftr 1 or 2 epi lol like chup raho and pyare afzal ..but its shocking i watched 8 epi from besharam and i am lovin it maybe becz of zahid <3
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: brainychild92

^I think the property is the reason her mom got her married. She probably assumed that her daughter would get his property and eventually divorce him. Obviously to her mom, marriage is not as important as it is to her kids.

EXACTLY

THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE SHOWING HERE

for the mom the wedding is not so serious but for both the daughters it is something they want to persue till the end

It's an irony and they showed it very beautifully and realistically

That even though both the daughters r modern enuf still they hv the basic principles in tact

I hvnt seen such a contrast shown on tv before

Hats off to the writers

And saba the elder sister n atiqa odho r just perfect to portray the irony
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am liking all the actors who r playing the supporting parts too, especially the sisters of both Haider and Mishaal and Saba (she's just too unintentionally funny😆😆😆
Actually the story is kinda flawed and I am not yet sold on the story, but I like both Saba and Zahid and although not very convincing, but stitll the story is holding my interest and it's a pleasantly watchable drama. I don't see much twists and turns in the story and it's predictable, but engaging. Hoping it either lifts or maintains the tempo, but does not go downhill and remain a good decent drama till d end.

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It is enjoyable show though.😊
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
What I love is how the cousin sister saba is shown all moony eyed over mishall
Whereas in other typical show there is badblood between cousins when one disagrees to marry the other

But here even though saba is mad over zahid but still get fascination over .mishaal overpowers that n hence I find her scen3s very funny n cute

No one is unnecessarily evil in this show which makes it real

Even haiders chacha chachi family if it was some other show wud hv been using evil plots
But here they burst in anger clench teeth but it's still not over the top

Also wahabs character cud hv been also annoying but the actor is doing a tremendous job
In other shows I forward those characters but here I even like watching the scenes of the elder sister sasuma n wahab

All n all the supporting characters also hv weight in this show and the actors r doing full justice to it n it makes the show even more worth watching
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Can anyone tell me what this show is about? The title is interesting..and who's zahid ahmed? Has he been a part of any other show before??
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Carpe_diem

Can anyone tell me what this show is about? The title is interesting..and who's zahid ahmed? Has he been a part of any other show before??

Zahid Ahmed is the lead, Haidar. He's been in many shows like Mehram, Sangat, Alvida, Tum Mere Paas Raho, Jugnoo, and now Zara Yaad Kar (and i think Mor Mahal)

This show is about two individuals who cannot stand the professions of the latter living together... He basically challenged her to get married to him and she being the daring person said yes. It's pretty funny. I recommend watching it (and I don't do ARY).
Edited by brainychild92 - 8 years ago
omg episode 4 was so awesome