Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

618043 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

I'm planning to catch up on this drama. What say, is it worth it?

YESS, it is. You may find the initial drama a bit boring but the story gets interesting after her father's death. 😳 Specially their scenes after marriage.. 😳
Edited by mannmayal. - 8 years ago
618043 thumbnail
Saba: Main Haider ki first-cousin hoon, Bhai hai woh mera 🤣
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Episode 8 - All the Haishal parts are pretty damn amazing .
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

I'm planning to catch up on this drama. What say, is it worth it?

Jaldi jaldi start kar

And I want review epi by epi

It's too good man

The first 3 intro epis r a bit slow but then it catches momentum n how

And u won't BELIEVE the chemistry

Issshhh
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I m yet to watch both besharam and zyk
Have a hard exam on Wed

So studying like crazy
SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is it just me or mishi is a weak chatacter all her fieriness is gone. When hubby says anything like khana banao or modelling chor do she just gets dumbfounded and nods and does as he says while haider is turning out to be a typical aadmi telling his woman what to eat slepp behave work etc.
I was excted to see the actors coming together as liked thier chemistry but im getting so annoyed by the typicalness of the show its nothing different

Mishi needs to grow a spine and haider needs to give ppl space. Btw wahab is hilarious and soo funny. Loves his wife but the paindoo funny factor is hilarious. Sofi needs to warm uo to him itni bakwaas biwi ki koi nahi sunta sofi is a brat.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

Is it just me or mishi is a weak chatacter all her fieriness is gone. When hubby says anything like khana banao or modelling chor do she just gets dumbfounded and nods and does as he says while haider is turning out to be a typical aadmi telling his woman what to eat slepp behave work etc.

I was excted to see the actors coming together as liked thier chemistry but im getting so annoyed by the typicalness of the show its nothing different

Mishi needs to grow a spine and haider needs to give ppl space. Btw wahab is hilarious and soo funny. Loves his wife but the paindoo funny factor is hilarious. Sofi needs to warm uo to him itni bakwaas biwi ki koi nahi sunta sofi is a brat.

Seriously

Are we even watching the same show

She didn't say she will quit modelling

Coming to cooking all she agreed is to make tea for him

That's sweet

After marriage these small things make the relationship more beautiful

So from when does " growing a spine " coming into the equation
SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I felt haider was being disrespectful and impulsive when he dragged her off the stage. Ok so he doesnt like it but that is pure humiliation for mushi and arrogance from his side to drag her off like that. I felt the scene was poorly framed as mishi is supposed to be fierce too but she was acting so submissive while in reality someone like tgat would retaliate ir atleast show an attitude or at least be angry. That scene seemed awkwardcand mishis reaction out of place considering how wild she was when was thriwn out of her fathers funeral. The wierder bit is how she was clinging on to his hand in the next scene. It dint make sense. She dies not love him as yet and neither respects him nor is she scared of him then this sudden submission especially to his typical husband demands seems out of place like the writer messed up somewhere.
I know its just a drama but suddenly mishi is a submissive wife agreeing to everything while her husband is acting controlling and barring her from doing things in her life seems a bit of a controlling husband behaviour and this is not a good message to give.

The guy haider should compromise a bit too. He just married her and has not given wifey rights to her so its impractical to impose so much on her. He should let her go or change his mindset a bit.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

I felt haider was being disrespectful and impulsive when he dragged her off the stage. Ok so he doesnt like it but that is pure humiliation for mushi and arrogance from his side to drag her off like that. I felt the scene was poorly framed as mishi is supposed to be fierce too but she was acting so submissive while in reality someone like tgat would retaliate ir atleast show an attitude or at least be angry. That scene seemed awkwardcand mishis reaction out of place considering how wild she was when was thriwn out of her fathers funeral. The wierder bit is how she was clinging on to his hand in the next scene. It dint make sense. She dies not love him as yet and neither respects him nor is she scared of him then this sudden submission especially to his typical husband demands seems out of place like the writer messed up somewhere.

I know its just a drama but suddenly mishi is a submissive wife agreeing to everything while her husband is acting controlling and barring her from doing things in her life seems a bit of a controlling husband behaviour and this is not a good message to give.

The guy haider should compromise a bit too. He just married her and has not given wifey rights to her so its impractical to impose so much on her. He should let her go or change his mindset a bit.

haha, you're worried about how he dragged her off the stage.. I'm worried about where the security was when he dared to enter the show! lol

I think she was just shocked when he dragged her out. I mean she did try to fight after she got out, but putting up a fight on the ramp would've been bad for everyone's reputation (the shows, hers, etc). Stil, nowhere did I find her being submissive. She fought to go home and get her stuff, and untill she did not see his way, she didn't make him breakfast or share his room/bathroom. Even now, she is still fighting over that..lol

as for the end statement, i think that's what will be shown in the show. How the two compromise to make this marriage work. I'm loving this show and thats a pretty big thing coming from me, as I don't generally watch ARY-- but just for Zahid..lol
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I think Mishaal is agreeing ( albeit grudgingly ) to almost everything Haider says because he has a sort of way where none of his demands comes off as demands but they seem to be his needs...He is deeply attracted to Mishaal , though not at all in love as yet and Mishaal I think can sense that . But most important for her is the fact that Haider wants to nibhao the nikah jo usne ek impulse mein ki hai...Because marriage is marriage and after you've spoken those sacred words...you should follow them . I think this quality of Haider makes his demands or rather I'd say his tantrums endearing to Mishaal . That is why she's indulging into them to some extent .

Also Haider is behaving exactly like what he's seen husbands around him behaving...but he absolutely respects Mishaal , see no where he imposed his marriage rights on her...