Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I saw the second episode but I still cant get myself into this show. Maybe in the next one lol

Wish u were a speedy in this case the way u were in teri meri jodi
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The way Haider walks through the ramp walk and grabs Mishaal' s hand and takes her with him.
Damn!!! he looked so HOT πŸ€ͺ
with that upset and angry face.
Their cute little argument when Mishaal tells him in what right you're doing this and he tells her I'm your husband.
LOVED his reply when Mishaal tells him she goes to her mom's house because it's her house.
Haider: "YOUR house is MY house " ☺️ he doesn't even let her go back inside to change her dress. Lol (He so wants her to stay with him and be in front of his eyes all the time ) πŸ˜‰
My favorite part of the episode today though was the scene where HaiShal enter Mishaal' s house.
Mishaal was holding on to his arm "blush" (they looked so damn CUTE like a REAL couple.)
What's even better the way Mishaal is adamant on leaving with Haider and she doesn't accept her mother insulting him. She basically tells her mother. "You're insulting me not Haider and if any person insults him I will forget what relationship I hold with that person." Haider looked surprised but happy with her reaction.
But Mishaal said something important today, which was the highlight for me. she told her mother that she's not going to be like her, "one marriage after the other ".She accepts Haider as her husband and she's going to give all she has towards this relationship. Haider' s face when she said those lines. (Zahid is such a bloody damn good actor.)

It was an awesome episode just like I expected.
HaiShal are growing on me with every episode!!!!! They just keep getting cuter and cuter man !!!

Edited by Ishq-Dua - 8 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I was so eagerly waiting to hear the reason Haider give to Mishaal's mother why he married Mishaal at the first place... but alas!!!
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Neel_M

I was so eagerly waiting to hear the reason Haider give to Mishaal's mother why he married Mishaal at the first place... but alas!!!

He did pause a little bit and it looked like he was going to say something and I was wondering what his reason was going to be, but he didn't say anything lol. I guess he himself doesn't quite know why he married her or he's to embarrassed to say the reason πŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@ishqDua
BANG ON REVIEW GAL

sooo agree with each n every word u write above

Those exact moments made me blush n gave goosebumps too

I m kinda SHOCKED how amazingly good ZAHID n SABA looks as a couple in this show...

The tension n attraction between them

My goodness

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Wish u were a speedy in this case the way u were in teri meri jodi

🀣 i havent finished that one either
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

🀣 i havent finished that one either

😳
forget everything else ..finish Dillagi first plz ..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

😳
forget everything else ..finish Dillagi first plz ..

I agree with this one

Catch up on dillagi first
Thats my fav show<3
im on episode 10 πŸ˜†
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Thats my fav show<3

im on episode 10 πŸ˜†

told you ..you need to trust me πŸ˜‰